Flush of thoughts - 07.12.2011

Sometimes while I am too busy contemplating about life (Knowing me, you would know THAT is my favorite pastime -- > THINKING!! :P), I wonder how at times I am too rigid with some people and too flexible with some. Some people I would never forgive...and some I would just forgive in a second for biggest of mistakes.

I think it is more to do with expectations. There are people we open our souls to, and when they turn their backs, we suffer from a major letdown and there is no room for forgiveness or going back to how it was. On the flip side, there are some people we have zero expectations from and when they disappoint us, it is so irrelevant that it goes un-noticed.

Ofcourse, I detest this whole business of "Don't expect"... coz humans are designed the way they are. Those who say they never expect from the people they are close to, are lying (to others or to themselves). There is always some corner of your heart that expects... 

I think it may be quiet generic if we look closer. The deepest scars are caused by the people we are closest to...Isn't it? Although, I wish for more tolerance and patience to forgive and forget, coz at the end of it all, it only sets one free.

Mast raho, Dilchasp raho!! ;)

Note : I have planned to write under this title when my post is just about thoughts in my head.

12 comments:

Punkster December 8, 2011 at 5:32 AM  

There's a soul mate or a soul twin, those are the people you'll not keep expectations from.

Then there are people your heart wants to hang onto, that's when expectations come in the picture.

So that's the difference, according to me.

And PS- You were missed.

Richa December 8, 2011 at 1:17 PM  

We've had this discussion like zillion times already. What else do I write inhere? :P

Lady Whispers December 8, 2011 at 1:34 PM  

Aren't we totally similar :D We actually are :)

But i like that you are writing it down...i love reading u always :)


Sigh wish we can change SOMEDAY but then we wouldnt be we if we do :)

Rià December 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

Its liberating to let go but its not always easy to do so. Like I wouldn't remember a random friend who hurt me, but if its a close friend i'll remember it forever! I guess thats how I have been made...I can forgive at times, but never forget.

Me December 8, 2011 at 4:42 PM  

@Punky
I contradict. The person who is your soul-mate, you expect the MOST from them. Imagine, them letting you down one day, won't it just break you down, or will you still consider it irrelevant?

may be i got it all wrong.. but still...

I missed you... I miss you... :|

@Richa
Nothing. Smile for me :)

@Scribbling Gal
I am sure we are... but I don't have that pretty heart of urs.

You are so right abt that.. I would not want to change.

@Ria
Same for me. I find it hard to forgive n forget people who have touched my soul, as they say...

Deepika December 10, 2011 at 12:34 PM  

Those who matter only they hurt.. Others doesn't matter... Its with everyone :)

Arpit December 10, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

Matlab akhir me jo mast raho, dilchasp raho likha na.. dil ko choo gaya ji!!! :P

BTW, Naya template faadu hai!!!
Lag ra hai, is baar blogger pe aag laga ke jaoge!!! :D

Me December 11, 2011 at 12:29 AM  

@Deepika
Precisely!

@Arpit
haina?? ek dum mast line maari hain naa maine.. arey! main hoon hi dhinchak :P

The new template is so me!! :P

hehehehe-- AAG!

Arpit December 11, 2011 at 3:25 AM  

Ab copyright lagana shuru kardo.. pata chala kalko koi mere jaisa copy karke star ban jaye or aap dhinka-chika dhinka-chika karte reh jao.. ha ha ha.. :P


vaise, By aag i meant Deepa Mehta's FIRE not RGV ki AAG!!! :D

Anonymous,  December 11, 2011 at 8:05 AM  

trying not to expect is much easier than u think

Neha December 12, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

Loved the line : "Mast Raho , Dilchasp raho " .

Neha December 12, 2011 at 3:40 PM  

Loved the line : "Mast Raho , Dilchasp raho " .

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital