What's your choice?


Life is all about the choices we make. Sometimes the choice is between the people we love and our dreams. Sometimes the choice is between the health of a loved one and our work commitments.

Struggling to balance both. Sometimes we falter, Sometimes we succeed. Standing at the crossroads, wondering which way to take.

My people (the ones I love) are more important than my work and dreams. I let my heart rule my head and most of the times I am glad I do that...when it is for the right people.But I do feel sad when I see others ignoring their people just for the sake of making a little more money or getting another promotion.

Everyone is entitled to live 'their' life. But if our earlier generations thought more about themselves, and lesser about us...we would have been a worse lot, probably a little more ruined in terms of values and life.

What would you choose? Your dreams or The ones you love? Is a dream bigger than the people who stood by you when no-one did?

It is like you are pulled in opposite directions...Head says yay! Heart says nay!

11 comments:

Lady Whispers December 14, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

For me its always the heart first....work rules but not at their cost EVER

See we are so alike :P

I pity the one who cant make the priority of family over work as they losing a lot in this game of success...and that is one regret one can never overcome in old age...glad the older generations knew the heart game :)

P.S. I hope by now u know who i am ;-)

- Sugar Cube - December 14, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

difficult choice...but I think if we've that much passion conviction and confidence to achieve something..we shouldn't let our dreams go away.

if your loved one need you BADLY and there is no way you can manage both..then the dreams have to put on hold.

dreams being bigger than people who stood by you ? well thats an unfair comparison :)

Anwesa December 14, 2011 at 7:57 PM  

When it is really really tough, people get a higher priority than dreams. Sometimes we just have to let go, what say ?

Arpit December 14, 2011 at 9:30 PM  

My only choice was to get a fucking job & prove myself worth to this world that includes PADOSI, RISHTEDAR n ALL. :P *lucky me i guess*

Rià December 15, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

For me the choice her is pretty simple...i wud always choose the loved ones! Always. :)

Rià December 15, 2011 at 2:57 PM  

that was *here* and not *her* :P

Sakshi December 15, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

How can you work and earn money, have the fame and no one to share it with...!!
This should answer you!

Nidz December 18, 2011 at 12:25 PM  

I am glad you blogged. Glad and surprised both actually.
Yes more important to value some one who stood for you once cause not many people do that.
The value is understood when someone appreciates you when you help them in needy thing.

Chill out Harshi. We all love u so much and missd u so much whn u were away.
Welcome back

Deepika December 22, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

My people.. Any-day...!

Dreams are not complete without them... Loved ones are the most important part of it.. :-)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital