Flush of Thoughts - 19.05.2012

Quiet easy to sit back and count what I have done for you, what all you have done for me. Quite difficult to realize, the moment we started counting, we lost what we had.

Quiet easy to blame people for all the bad that happens to me, Quite difficult to accept that it was all coz I made certain choices.

Quiet easy to stand in a corner and criticize those who are making an effort for a change, Quite difficult to be the change.

Quiet easy to dream, Quiet difficult to live most of them.

Quiet easy to imagine, if I were you or You were me.. Quite difficult to be YOU, to be ME.


Note : Apparently, some chikita has become such a fan of the nonsense I blog here, that she has copied the content of some of my recent posts and posted it as hers. Thank you, wonderful woman. Much love.

9 comments:

AB May 20, 2012 at 6:29 PM  

YOU and ME? Pretty solvable mystery. Quiet easy to keep tolerant and not stfu.

- Chikita

P.s: loljk

Jack May 20, 2012 at 9:25 PM  

Me,

I agree with each comparison. I am not surprised that someone has stolen your write ups as you do convey your thoughts very clearly and well.

Take care

Arpit May 20, 2012 at 9:39 PM  

Badi faadu fan following hai apki! :P

Btw, Nice post! Chikita must be sooo happy to write such beautiful stuff! :D

Sakshi May 21, 2012 at 12:13 PM  

Really.. quite fans you have :) ;)

Rià May 21, 2012 at 1:39 PM  

Waah! Interesting fan u have got. :P

Hirdesh Gupta May 23, 2012 at 12:34 PM  

Whoops...What happened...why such deep thoughts !!!!

Me May 23, 2012 at 1:27 PM  

@Niddzz
Wot?

@AD
hehehehe

@Jack
Sir, this post is generic in nature and not for the person who copied. It is about relationships in general.. family, friendships, love, marriage :) I thought you would catch me better than anyone else.

Take care.

@Arpit
Kuch bhi? :P

@Sakshi
Ni, Sakshi. I think she just got ideas.. fans n me? :P nah!

@Ria
hehehe.. Chikita!

@Hirdu
Ni, aise hi.. nothing happened.

Nilesh Mandekar August 10, 2012 at 7:25 AM  

Hey, You writing is awesome.
njoyed a lot... :)

Thanks.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital