Band Baj Gaya :)

Life was getting too mundane when Niddzzi pulled me out of my laziness or may I say ignorance and asked me to change my template. Poor gal! she searched so many templates for me but Me, being the finnicky person that I am...did not oblige.... I promised her I will change the template to a new one and I finally did. So Niddzzi, this one is for you coz I wanted to make sure I live upto my promise. :) Hope you like it...hehe. Actually I grabbed the first one I saw, coz changing all the widgets and stuff scared me so much that I thought whichever I find, I will put it and change jaldi jaldi. Yathaarth, my friend's kid... is fine now and he is having fun at home. The li'l angel scared the shit out of all of us but Thanks to all of you and your prayers, it worked. :) So following the tradition of Valentine's day, I sent my 2 yr old boyfriend a bouquet of red roses to wish him but sadly he only got to see them the next day as flowers are not allowed inside hospitals anymore. No worries. He still told me," I love you" and I am happy I am not single anymore..LOL I remember last week while I was training Germans, the ISCKON temple guys played MUSIC on the highest volume..okay it was not music... it was a sound that comes out when all BESURAS sing together. Why do they have to torture God?? I mean, people can pray without loudspeakers but these guys are perverts in the first place... they wud letch at women and in the evening sing songs praising God in such a BESURA awaaz that even Happy Singh gives me THAT look asking me,"Why the fuck do I have to bear with these men, Harshita? Its not my fault you brought me home?". I gave him a typical puppy look and I think he understands. :) If that was not enough, the next day while taking my class, I heard a BANG-BANG...TARAA TARAA sound and it kept raising its volume. There was a SHAADI KA BAND playing near my house and the Germans were wondering where that background music came from...lol. The lead band singer sang as if he suffered from chronic constipation and when he changed his voice to sing in a female voice, it felt as if a gal is being chased my gundaas and she is shouting " BACHAAAAAAO.... BACHAAAAAAO!!...the way they do in our Hindi Movies... I was chatting with Niddzzi the same day and told her all about that temple thing and she had to listen to all my crap... " I am tired of these ganjaas shouting aloud" "they shud get someone nice to sing" "why do they put a loudspeaker in a residential area?"... OMG, she could guess I was pissed... oh! so was I. I swear, it was hilarious and troublesome at the same time... hehe... the sleazy numbers sung in the shaadi band made me laugh and the way Germans frowned virtually made me sick...hehe I am yet to get a break... going to start with another class tomorrow... but I missed on all the blog-action so I made sure I read all of u and I did :) Chalo ji... badi der huyee... do let me know if you have some interesting experience with Loudspeakers and Besura singers... :D Ciao!! Pics : http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/411500/2/istockphoto_411500-stop-the-noise.jpg

19 comments:

Anwesa February 16, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

well,happy 2 kno ur frnd's kid is alrite now.happy 2 kno dat ur committed now :)i'v real bad xperiences abt loud blaring loudspeakers in my colony on ganesh n saraswati puja.i'm sick of dat n i hate d guys n gals who do it each year.the less sed abt d colony temple,d better.uffffffff is d word.

Me February 16, 2009 at 9:00 PM  

:) hehe... I know.

I still remember that I have TAGS to do, BTW :P

Ashutosh February 16, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Nice to know that the kid is doing well..n yup..this template rocks!!

Amrita~Ams February 16, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

nice template yar..
or mast topic name..heheh band baj gaya....

Rià February 16, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

he he nice post!and i guess in India nothing seems to be complete without loud music. Here in Bombay the communities around play rock songs and hindi item numbers on Ganesh Puja!? Can u believe that!! I find it really weird and strange tht any excuse and here we are playing music at high volumes....is it really reqd!?

P.S I love ur new template. :)

peter February 17, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

LOL the worst is when the niggers sing "bol, hari bol" in ISCKON temples...

and the template is so simple and nice .the most important thng is that it's readable :D

and i was LOLing when i read this sentence--

"changing all the widgets and stuff scared me so much that I thought whichever I find, I will put it and change jaldi jaldi."

he he even i am scared thats why not changing and nidhi keeps on telling me that you template sucks :D

Sneha Shrivastava February 17, 2009 at 4:20 AM  

Template mast leg reha hai.
Muzey tou hamesh ay legta hai y chilla chilla kar bhagwan ko betatey hai.hai Bhagwanji dekho mai sirf tumey yaad kar reha hun kehi or dhyan nahi ja reha.;)

and Nice to know that kid is doing well.

take care
love
Sneha

Pallav February 17, 2009 at 9:46 AM  

template--- really good n nw its readable....
Bhajan wid Loudspeaker...
no comments...
shayad woh bhagwan ko bhi kehna chatey hai ki, aap nahi sunogey humarii to zehlo humara torture.... ha ha ha

abhishek February 17, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

really nice template...good luck with the loudspeakers...hehe

Arv February 17, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

lol... wish there were enough people around to counter their noise with some heavy metal or rock music... LOL...

jokes apart, people ought to be considerate of their surroundings and am sure God is not going to appreciate these loud noises from perverts.

take care da... cheers...

Phoenix February 17, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

u were single and now committed!! :O
NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I THOUGHT U WERE MY GIRLFRIEND...

*SNIFF SNIFF*

Richa February 18, 2009 at 1:57 AM  

cool template harshi!!

n thank god ur boy frnd is perfectly fine now!! he had to be yaar!! hum sabne pray kiya tha akhir..

and yeah 'why do they have to torture god' RoFL!! u r damn funny sweetie :D

ill catch up soon enuff!!

U can call me your attorney February 18, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Good to know that he's okay now.. :)
nice template...i thought ISKCON ppl sing sophisticatedly??!!

Anonymous,  February 18, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Really likedcthe new tempelate! It loaded faster too:)
Thank God the Kid is ok..we were all praying with earnestness. Seems like our prayers are heard!:)

Nidz February 19, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

see all blogers became fresh after seeing ur new template.
nidzzi tapping her own shoulder.

aree i told u na same kinda thign was happening in my building other day.

band kahi aur bajrahatha n speaker mere building k upar bhi laga diya..
ram ram..
Even Ram might be thinking dharti main ye kya horaha hai :P

Nikhil Menon February 21, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

oh wow..I ve got two pieces of great news..first up,new twmplate looks hot!! :p

and second,the kid(ur bf?? :p :D) is fine..niceee!!

Take care harshi didi.. :)

Nikhil

Skeeter February 21, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

Hi Harshita,

Ug!!! I hate it when someone plays on the loudspeakers in the neighborhood. The ice cream trucks roll around playing horrible music just as loudly as they can. Fortunately it only happens in summer and this is the cold dead of winter!

Best wishes,

Skeeter

zirelda February 21, 2009 at 9:08 PM  

I'm happy to hear the little boy is ok.

Why don't they allow flowers in hospitals?

Funny background noises in your neighborhood. :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital