Dil se...ek baar

Donno if the time is not working in my favour or wat... Saala! Time hi kharaab hain. My closest friend's son fell off the stairs and he collapsed last nite. Doctors told her that he had sever Pneumonia Infection in his lungs and he was put on ventilator then. I cannot tell you guys how shocked I was.He was not able to breathe on his own and had multiple seizures. She is just like an elder sister to me and we have a joke amongst us that her son is my boyfriend. :) But, last nite was horrible. I cud not imagine that it cud happen to a li'l angel whoz just 2 yrs old. Poor thing, I donno how he is fighting it out there in the ICU but I am sure he will make it and he will me absolutely fine. I could not sleep last nite, thinking abt the pain a mother goes thru when she sees her child in pain... and I cud sense it in her voice... she was like"Harshita mainey usko mouth to mouth diya, woh respond hi nahi kar raha tha" and I was shivering at the other end listening to all this. Theek hain.. I am not scared of what ppl may think abt me after reading this... Par mere ko life mein sab bardaasht hain...par main kisi ko takleef mein nahi dekh sakti yaar... I cannot see anyone in pain... The first thing tht comes to my mind in that case is, how can I fix it for them... I know life hamesha ek si nahi rehti... Life doesnt stay the same... Still, I prayed whole nite for him till I was awake and kept sending my friend smses to assure her that my bf will be fine... I will keep praying for him coz he means a lot to me... we have never met but that li'l angel has the sweetest smile on the earth and I love to see him smiling...whenever I look at his pics... Rabba! Mainey aaj tak aapki bahut taang kheechi... masti maari... par aaj dil sey I pray ki woh chota sa bachcha jaldi theek ho jaaye... Please...Please...Usko bilkul mast kar do naa yaar... ab aapkey liye mujhey blog pe likhney ki zarurat toh nahi hain naa... I hope u'll understand ki main sahi mein solid type dil se bol rahi hun... everyone who is still reading this post... Please yaar pray for the li'l kiddo... I know I ask you guys to do that again n again...par yaar ek choti si dil-se type ki prayer mein 1 min bhi nahi lagta...haina!! Toh karo ek mann se sachchi si prayer uss Angel ke liye... and I'll always be thankful to u guys... As I always say..Prayers do what science cannot... Okay! I just got a call from her as I am writing this that his condition has improved...and he is out of danger now... Thanks yaar bhaggu... abhi toh post bhi nahi kiya aur aap ne sunn li... ;) jo bhi ho bandey toh aap great ho yaar... ab please usey jaldi jaldi achcha kar do naa...pls

29 comments:

Pallav February 13, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Dont worry he will be fine.. have faith in god
May God Bless him
Aaminnnnnnnnnn....

Arv February 13, 2009 at 10:51 AM  

Good to hear that he is out of danger now... will pray for his recovery...

take care... everything will be fine... cheers..

Sneha Shrivastava February 13, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

arry dekhna jaldi hee uchlney kudney legega apni GF key saath.

I am praying for his recovery.

Me February 13, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Thanks Arv... thanks for praying...

Me February 13, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

:) Sneha, if you pray for him... he will come back running into his gf's arms... thanks so much for tht

Nikhil Menon February 13, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

He sure will be fine..My prayers are always wid him..

and yeah,dun ya get so caught up k?als gonna be fine sis.. :)

take care..

Nikhil

Me February 13, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Thanks... yeah I feel good now... He is improving and is talking to his mom now...they may shift him to a single room by tomorrow or day after...

U take care

Richa February 13, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

We are praying sweets..

and even bhaggu cant be tht harsh :) he ll bless the kiddo and he ll be all ryt vy soon :)

Ashutosh February 13, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

There could be nothing more difficult than watching an innocent kid in pain. I guess the same stands true for the Almighty as well. Surely it would be equally difficult for him and so he would fighting hard to get this kid up and running. God bless him!

Mads February 13, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Glad he's out of danger now. It's terrible to see such innocent things suffering. Hope u and ur friend both are doing better now. Dont u worry, he'll be okay yaar. hugs to u. :)
keep us updated abt how that kiddo is doing....

peter February 13, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

ohh gud ..he is out of danger.
may god bless him.
you too take care:D

Anwesa February 13, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

may he live a 100 yrs happily!!
amen..

Phoenix February 13, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

ohh! :(

my prayers are with him.. im sure he will get well soon!! god speed!! he will be up n about soon!!

Unknown February 14, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

Awwwwwwwwwwww :-(
Hope he is fine now...Prayed for him already.may God bless him and give courage to your frnd!

Arnab Majumdar February 14, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

Whatever you may call him, God, Bhagwan... or in your case, Bhaggu... he does work in mysterious and awesome ways! All our prayers are with him, God's gonna take care of the rest...

Wishing him a super fast recovery...

Art February 14, 2009 at 4:32 AM  

hope ur bf recovers soon and starts playing...

Anonymous,  February 14, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

Hope he gets well soon....happy valentine's day!

Amrita~Ams February 14, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

buddy he ll b fine..
u too tc :)

Anonymous,  February 14, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

God is great.

Anonymous,  February 15, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Sometimes, there are some things that occur in half a tick..without any warning and we are shocked that they occured!
Yours was definitely a scary incident like that....
I hope and pray this small child gets well soon. I know he will...God's blessings are bountiful. God will listen to all our prayers-so cheer up buddy!

Nidz February 15, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

prayer does magic who will knw more than u n me harshi... m praying for tht kid.
u take care too :|

Pesto Sauce February 15, 2009 at 7:22 PM  

Good to know that God has heard you

Hope he will be fine soon & start dating his gf

zirelda February 15, 2009 at 9:26 PM  

I hope he feels much better soon.

Poor baby.

Aevi February 16, 2009 at 1:48 AM  

all have their share of sorrows n hardships... but then there always is that sun rise. all will be well soon

Me February 16, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

To All,

Thanks a lot for your prayers. Yatharth is fine now and he is back home. His recovery is nothing but a miracle... and am thankful to all of you for praying for him.

You guys simply rock!!

Harshita

Rià February 16, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

I m sure he'll b fine soon!!so dont worry and be +ve girl.

VagaBond February 16, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Gud 2 hear that he is fine now....take gud care of him...love n wishes!! :)

Nidz February 16, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

yeha m so happy to hear he is recovering. the prayer will cont. dont wrry.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital