Niddzzi Tere Liye :)

I donno how to write a poem that could say it (mere paas Peter jaisa talent kahaan)
I donno how to edit the pictures so they could carry your birthday wish.(Pagli Mads aur Tera Jaisi Kalakaari bhi nahi)
I donno how should I tell you that you are my most adorable angel (Galaa dukh raha hain)
I donno how should I tell you that how I look forward to those smileys from you (Itney saarey ikaththey ho gaye)
I donno how should I tell you that how much I love to see those "Oye! Kaisi Hain Harshi?" on my gmail. (Haan..haan....tu are u busy bhi poochti hain)
I donno ki achchey achchey words kahaan se laoon...teraa yeh Happy Brithday kaisey manaaoon (Sarr khujaaying!!)
Aur tujhey kaisey bataoon ki tu kitni mast hain yaar, gift mein le bharpoor pyaar....(Paisey nahi hain)
Pehli baar mili thi toh madam ji tooti taang aur tootey footey sapno ke saath baithi thi....;)
Thodi si kismat se aur thodi si khud sey lad baithi thi.... ;)
Aur dheerey dheerey har sapna fir utha... fir chalaa apni ek pehchaan banaaney... :)
Fir sey ek baar tuney kas li kamar...aur socha ki bas aur nahi darr...
Aur tu chal di fir se har tootey sapney aur uss tooti taang ko jodney...hehehehe
Aaj tu fir se khushi ka rang hain, dekh ke tujjhey aasmaan bhi dang hain..
Aur kitni uchi udaan hogi teri, yeh sochkar khopdi hil gayi meri... :D
Baarish ke meethey meethey paani jaisi meethi hain baatein teri... ab kya aur likhwaa ke jaan legi meri... :P
Har baat teri bindaas, tu hain sabsey khaas...MERI SHAYARI HAIN MAHA BAKWAAS!! lol
Par ek hi choti si wish hain mere paas... Happy Birthday Niddzzi... aaj ka din hain badaa khaasam khaas!!
Love You Angel... Wish u a happy birthday!!

19 comments:

peter February 4, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

LOL LOL :-D

sucha cute (ya, right i dun use this word a lot ) post...
hehehe hehe mere jaisa talent nahi mere se kahin jayda beter talent aur humour hai aapke pas :-)

nidhi must be flying high ..so many dedications for her today \:D/

happy b'day nidhiiii (you are the best ) :D

VagaBond February 4, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

hehe...Sweet!! :)
Kya talent hai!! Wah Wah!
Hapy Budday Nidhii!! :)

Anya February 4, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

my wishes to her too..

www.chronicwriter.com

commenting from my mail account cos i am doing some repair work in my page

Nidz February 4, 2009 at 6:35 PM  

harshi darling thank u so much for tht adorable poem. I actaully was abt to cry but tera dialog itna mast hai ki i went laughing. I was having mixed feelings.. khushi k aashu girne se pehle hasi aagai lol..
love u loads hugs

@Born Vegabond - thanks so much
@Chronicwriter- thanks
@Chitwan- BADA wala THAnKS :)

yamini meduri February 4, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

firstly Happy Birthday Niddzzi....

and Harshita...you rock..!!!

you say you dont have anything...and you said it all..!!!

nice post dear...!!!

Phoenix February 4, 2009 at 10:23 PM  

wishing your friend a very happy birthday!

Mads February 4, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

:O :O hey i dont know how to edit pics so that they carry bday wish :O :O im dumb re, u forgot kya?? :P :P
such a cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee post !!!! ur sooo sweet :D

happy b'day to nidhi.. :) :) :)

Sneha Shrivastava February 5, 2009 at 4:10 AM  

wah wah kya baat hai.:)

happy birthday nidhi

Lucifer February 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

hi...u got a dedication on my blog from raka

Skeeter February 5, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Hi Harshita,

Wow, happy birthday to your friend. Very interesting post.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Arv February 5, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Happy Birthday to your friend Niddzzi...

and that is one sweet dedication :)

cheers mate...

Toonfactory February 5, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Hey Such a cute B'day Wish...all I can say is U know how to wish a friend the best way...Happy B'day Nidhi :)

Amrita~Ams February 5, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

heheh...
happy bday nidhi :)
enjoy n tc

Anonymous,  February 6, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Celebrations...

Nikhil Menon February 6, 2009 at 4:45 PM  

hehe..everyone's wishin nidzzzyyy..u too eh?? :p

Happy b'day nidzzzyyy.. :)

Tc.. :)

Nikhil

VagaBond February 9, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

U have been awarded...pls visit my blog ! :)

Anonymous,  February 10, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Wow! and you say you don't know how to wish! My-if this is a wish or not:)))
Great work. I am visiting everyone's blog after such a long time. Feels ages...I missed a lot!
I will be reading the post below too:)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital