DUMB naa bolo...bolo DUMBER.

Rabba! what to tell yaar? I am back to delivering Product Training Sessions and this time I have back to back sessions all this month.Upar sey rabb bachaaye mennu, mundey teh dumb sigey hi, hunn Kudiyan vi... (I know, I know...that was Punjabi, but excitement mein Punjabi nikal gayi...hehe)...I meant men were dumb but now the women too...uhuh! So to start with , I always had dumb guys attending the sessions and somehow I managed with them...par aaj toh upar waaley ne seedha sixer hi maar diya... ek toh life ki lagi padi hain...waat... upar se Miss Dumber in my class made me go crazy...Rabba! Oss kudi nu banaundey time tussi sleeping pills litti si (God! Did you consume sleeping pills when you were creating our dear Miss Dumber). The worst thing is the session starts every morning at 9 am but this time I had the Indian Managers and Architects attending the session and I was oh-so-sure that they'll be a bit late, like some 5 mins or so...but they shocked me when they all joined the session at 9:30 am...Can you believe that,they dared to waste 30 mins of the class(for which they paid 200 dollars every hour), thinking am some naukar who'll wait for them to come and bless me?? I think if people cannot value time, there is nothing that can work for them. Last few classes had some guys who wud be extra-friendly or nice to me and I was bothered by all this. But the guys in today's class were a step ahead and lacked all the manners in the book. You'll freak out if I'll tell you they were from the top IT firms. ;) Anyways, to top it all, Miss Dumber ate my head like anything... She wud ask me to repeat everything 5-6 times and that too when we moved forward 2 modules or so... She wud ask me to go back and do it for her. The kinda silly questions she asked me, made me pull my hair and I am still wondering what amount of hair have I lost?? Will check once am done with this post... Dharam paaji mode mein aa gayi main toh : "Maa Kasam, agar woh mere saamney hoti toh usey 25th floor pe le jaakey dhakaa de deti"... hahaha...wah wah mera kya sense of tumor hain...hehe...mujhey pata hain humor...humor. Bhaggu!! am already freaking out as my typhoid reports have come and they look positive to me...thankfully as much as I understand the medical terms, my reports for Tuberculosis and all the other scary ailments is NEGATIVE...Yipeeee!! Typhoid, I can handle... I did... Have an appointment with my doc tonite, lets see what he has to say... Par jo bhi ho, yaar bhaggu! Yeh koi justice nahi hain, ek toh life ki band bajaa di hain...upar se yeh dumb and dumber saarey mere hi hissey likhey hain kya... lol Bas, Bas...bahut hua... abhi koi drama nahi chahiye thodey din... thoda break lo yaar... aap thaktey nahi kya?? Hain?? (For those who are not well-versed with Hindi and Punjabi, well I just requested, okay I just threatened God to reduce the drama in my life and to take a break...lol...) Hope all of you are having a masssssst time :) Happy Shappy raho :D aur Jai Bolo Dumber ki!! hahaha Pics :http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/Whitetiger2162007/goingcrazy9.jpg

15 comments:

peter February 2, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

200 dollars for a class :O :O
and I find gals are alwys dumb they ask all weird questions here ...!!

Bur u are so smart :O u teach grown ups ..i wud have been a nice student in ur class as i never ask any question i sit at the back bench and sketch my faculty :D or write quotes on the benches :D

and get well soon and njoi the tension ..heheheheh LOL :D

Mads February 2, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

:| i posted a comment and it ran away somewhere. batamiz comment...

arre send miss dumber to me..i will give her some tight slaps.. :D she will literally go dumb then... :D :D
arre u teach naa so u must be really patient..nice che.. \:d/
ur punjabi is so cute...i really love reading ur punjabi dialogues bich bich mei...i hv to give u a punjabian award...whatever that means :-| :D :D but yeah u deserve it :D
200 dollars they pay and they come half an hour late?? thats ridiculous....

aap bhi happy shappy raho :D :D hey im waiting for miss dumber...send her quickly ok :D :D

Anonymous,  February 2, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

dint understand much of hindi and pujabi...

:(

Anonymous,  February 2, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

hahaha, i know how it feels to have dumbs in the team...I got one such exp...

i ended giving him a mouthful and u laughed it off :)

some precedent to be set here :))

twadda optimism ko lakh salam haijee!!

Rià February 2, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

Gosh!tht must have been really frustrating!!

Phoenix February 2, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

come on harshi...its just another rough day...cheer up!! :D

Yamini Meduri February 3, 2009 at 12:09 AM  

hmmmm
interesting read.....and 200dollars for the class.....hmm

btw...thanks for the comments in ma blog...!!!
you have read all the prev posts too...thanks alot dear...i am delighted...!!!!

Ashutosh February 3, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Haha..u sound like a completely freaked out Punjabi school girl...

Sneha Shrivastava February 3, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Fikar na kar aab koi drama nahi hoga .:)
mast word coin kiya DUMBER
take care

Arv February 3, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

gathering wat I could from the English parts... ur session sounds really funny to observe and equally worse if I were the presenter :)

You certainly do have a lot of patience gal... I would have asked her to take a hike :)

hope the typhoid stuff turns negative too... take care... cheers...

Anil Sawan February 3, 2009 at 5:55 PM  

yaar, tussi life tho boht majje mein hein :P Product Training Sessions for third party clients?? u turn out to be a corporate guru!!

Anwesa February 3, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

:)
well,god bacchaye tujhe!!!yaar,ye bimaari tera peechha kabb chodengi?

zirelda February 8, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

You have a lot going on.

typhoid again or still? Either way.... sigh.

Anonymous,  February 10, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Lolzz...it was a mix-but a good mix at that harshita-english, hindi and punjabi in one go-great!:)
Hope the reports are ok-get well soon g..

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital