Rabba! Thoda Break Lo Yaar

I know I have not been able to write for a long time and yes I did not read you either. Yeah! I agree we all have hectic lives but mine has been a mixed bag of emotions for the past few days. I went to Apollo Hospitals for my check-up and to see a Senior Physician and he asked me to get some more tests done. Good thing is I don't have Typhoid or Tuberculosis. Surprisingly he says I never had typhoid and my doctor treated me for it un-necessarily.You may guess what kinda feeling I got then... I almost felt like hunting for my ex-physician and scream in his ear so loud that it bursts out....MORON!! In short, doctors played with my sickness and made me pop pills for the ailments I did not have...Wow! How I love my life?Now if this was not enuff to strike me... I heard him whispering into my Uncle's ears that I wud need to see some Surgeon and all that. You ask me. My calendar has not even a weekend left for me. I have back to back trainings till March 21st and to top it all, my exams every weekend. I have a conference coming up and I am working on two projects along with the training. All I need is to climb up the highest peak and SHOUT... I need a break Rabba!! While I was leaving for home from Apollo, we got the news that my dad's cousin, his closest pal died. Uhuh! I was so shocked that I kept walking until I realised that the car was parked on the other side. Dad is a strong man, but I cud see it in his eyes. The world turned upside down for us. Saturday went by in arranging tickets for my dad to attend the funeral and hospital visits. Mom had to see my late uncle's mother, who is 97 yrs of age and stays alone... so I took care of the house... I have amazing brothers for sure, they stand by me thru tough times...but then, I worked my ass up and Saturday, Sunday went by like any other weekday... I did not even check my temperature... Time hi nahi mila.... Monday, I started training Germans and power went off... Damn! It was so weird... and now I am gonna train them for the rest of the week... Rabba! koi aur nahi milta time pass karney ke liye... Now my head,neck, hands ache and I am sulking coz I know nothing of the subject I am going to appear for in the exam on Valentine's day... Rabb ne bhi socha...bahut isshtyle hain kudi mein... dekhun zara... Meri band hi bajaa di... Oh my god! I wonder how the rich and famous plan their busy days...I am like half-dead...half-mad... Before I lose my memory... Happy Birthday Nikhil :) Hope you had a great time today... Okay! people....me leaving... haathon mein dard ho gaya.... With my attendees I feel...am playing Kaun Banega crorepati..kitney sawaal karety hain...yaar..hehehe....chalo main chali... Khaao peeyo...aur masti maaro yaaro! Aur Rabba, yaar thoda break lo... aur mujhey bhi... Boley toh , GIMME A BREAK!! Pics : http://x86.xanga.com/27e81101c62a0194498799/m109981969.jpg

20 comments:

Anonymous,  February 10, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Get well soon yaar!
everything will be alright. I pray for you:)

peter February 10, 2009 at 6:42 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
peter February 10, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

MEdical science has turned in to a business:O
get well soon and Germans ko jhelney k liye best of luck :D
and take a break ...kit-kat main behjta hun yahan se :D

Ashutosh February 10, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

After reading this post, I can just think of one statement "Kit Kat break banta hai!"..
Eww..bad joke..
On a serious note..don't give up!

U can call me your attorney February 10, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

same thing happened wid me... :|:|
apparently diagnosed with typhoid bt nothing turned out later...feels like as if you are one among those mice who are sent to lab for experiment purpose...

get well soon..and keep rocking..yah rabba will soon giv u a break..a well deserved one :) till then toil hard..to party harder

Phoenix February 10, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

*hugs*

chal chal nautanki.. miss sunshina can manage all.. just take a deep breath... and madam harshi can sure everything... if you can cure me you can do just about everything.. that includes managing your life.. remember you are a born manager :D

chak de phatte!! :D

Arnab Majumdar February 11, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

First time I read your blog, gotta say that when tough times come, tab bhi chappar phaad ke hi aate hain!

Have faith, things are sure to look up pretty soon... that's how everything works.

Cheers...

Pallav February 11, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

heyyy i know,
u ll do itt..
so take a chill pill
life is like that...

Amrita~Ams February 11, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

oye ..wish u speedy recovery..
tc
P.S: i enjoyed ur title :P

Richa February 11, 2009 at 1:21 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richa February 11, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

aww my condolances for ur uncle...
and eew.. tht doc must be kicked who made u gulp medicines uselessly..

hmm.. get well soon and take care of urslef, i cant help u with ur work, but can pray tht u get the much neeed break!!

Arv February 11, 2009 at 4:14 PM  

I will say a little prayer for ya... Wishing you the best :)

take care... cheers...

Unknown February 11, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Came here from Arnab's blog!
Great blog u have !Would come for more.Blogrolled you!

Anwesa February 11, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

hope all ll b rite soon.but miss,u'v 2 tags pending.remember?

abhishek February 11, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

accha hamesha bimar hi rehti ho kya??

waise koi german kudi hai kya wahan...hai to meri baat chalao...koi dhaang ka kaam to karo

Haritha P Singh February 11, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

hmm...hope all's fyn soon...
n u b happy

harry
www.arenaoflife.blogspot.com
do drop in

Nidz February 11, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

babare kya hoga tera. naam k liye u kudi hai. Arree u r a brave guy hehe.
Itna kaam karti hai. take care of ur health.

Rià February 11, 2009 at 10:36 PM  

get well soon buddy! :) and ur break was a genuine one.

Anonymous,  February 12, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

You are a restless.
Try YOGA if possible.

Toonfactory February 12, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

Oye...get well soon dear! I liked all the lines with Rabba in it...though I haven't heard ur voice but I know it must be fun hearing them in ur voice ..

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital