ABHI NAHI... TOH KABHI NAHI

With the DHOOM of elections everywhere, our country looks nothing short of a MACHCHI BAZAAR... I wud say it is worst than that. Aunties(Read Mayawati, Sonia Gandhi, Menaka Gandhi,Jayalalitha,Sushma and most of their clans) keep pulling each other down, in one way or the other. Some raise questions on upbringing, others on religion and the rest on the domicile. Makes me laugh and reminds me of Mohalla Culture... jahaan auratein dhaniya methi todey todtey... kayee ghar bhi tod jaati hain ;) Frooti ad-men are shouting it aloud "Never Grow up"... and I think the only people listening are Uncles and Aunties of Political world...they really will never grow up... Wish they did. Uncles (Advani,Modi,Chidambaram,Laloo,Varun,Prakash Karat and their gangs) threaten each other, blame each other, give away money, sleep around with women in Delhi and get up again to fight FOR the country... IRONICAL... Did you read the report about how the prostitutes in Delhi are all busy during peak election season as all party bosses need to de-stress... and relax after a day of bitching and mud-slinging...?? BAAP REY!! Yeh chalaayengey apna desh?? Everywhere we see the messages like " VOTE AGAINST CORRUPTION" " VOTE FOR A BETTER TOMORROW"... and blah blah... I say... Okay! cool... I agree but whom do I vote for?? I dont see any potential person I can confide in and or I can trust my country with... I dont see anyone who holds that promise for the citizens of the country that future is going to be brighter... Whom shud I vote for?? Sorry... I donno... When I decided to vote for Mayawati (LOL, ofcourse am joking), her MPs start bashing men, molesting women and spreading terror, so I give up... Then I thought about voting for BJP(yeah, I was drunk when I thought abt it), but BJP MPs started distributing money and MAA DAA LADLA Varun gave a long hate speech and I cud feel communalism dripping off his words the way it does frm the party itself. Main kaha... chalo ji... koi nahi... Left parties ke barey mein sochein... but then I saw them standing nowhere without a backbone... Sab hua... I thought abt my favourite Laloo ( Oh! he is awesome with those silly one-liners...hehe), but he said he wud have crushed Varun... VIOLENT!! ahem! Ek chance SP ko bhi diya... but Sunjoo Baba also started playing dirty tricks with his 'BADEY BHAIYA' Amar Singh... Iss aadmi ko koi kaam nahi...sahi mein....Yeh choti si musibat ki pudiyaa... :D Finally laut ke budhdhu ghar ko aaye... thought abt Congress and how they sweet talked and blindfolded the country and led us to where we are... I respect Dr. Manmohan Singh for who he is... coz I heard my grandpa talk abt him when I was a kid and he was always perceived by me as an intelligent man. But ji... yahan bhi but aa gaya... Inflation hitting all time high and then dropping down to almost ZERO... ( THAT IS oh-so-dangerous)...Deflation is never too good for any economy... Terrorist dancing to glory and Scams flexing their muscles... all happened under this intelligent leadership. After a lot of hard work and thinking process, I gave in.... and decided I will blindfold myself and play Teeny Weeny Wanky and vote... SHOCKED?? Well, I forgive easily at times.. but I cant forgive 26/11,Ayushi murder, Soumya Murder, Rapists living it up, Criminals contesting elections, Scams, Law-breakers... Grrrrrrrrrrr....so it is better I leave it all up and vote without knowing whose hands am I dumping my country in. I was about to seal this decision of mine but then I met some wonderful kids this weekend and they made me change my decision. I realized that if I'll act so ignorantly and so will others then what will happen to these kiddos(AAMIR KHAN AD HANGOVER:))... hehe I think this is high time I shud feel responsible for my country and for its future... ABHI NAHI... TOH KABHI NAHI... and although I have never voted at all... THIS time I WILL... I WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN SOME WAY... Coz cribbing and blaming is all that I have done so far.. it is time for me to take charge of who I want to lead me to a better future... Everyone has imperfections but I have to look beyond them... and choose a leader who will guide me and my country to a better tomorrow. I think our tolerance has been mistaken for ignorance oflate... and I think the time has come for us to get up, pour some cold water in our eyes, remove the curtains, do away with darkness and let the light come in.. All in all, I want to urge all the people who still managed to hang on to this post (which is not funny, interesting and may be not at all happy) to VOTE... VOTE AGAINST EVERY WRONG TO MAKE IT ALL RIGHT :) Hain ki nahi... baad mein yeh toh nahi bologey naa ki main vote karta toh baat hi kuch aur thi... toh miss nahi karney ka... Vote karney ka..iss election mein :) ;) Pics : http://www.bollywood.com/files/images/vote.nodedisplay.gif, http://www.campaignindia.in/files/images/leadindia2009365.gif

23 comments:

Launchpad April 7, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Pretty true.. Its all the same with everyone. We all need to choose better of all the devils available to be chosen for the highest job of managing our Country.... But will they do that(Manage the country)??????

Priya Joyce April 7, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

agar mera vote hota i mite have chosen the no candidate button :P

Arv April 7, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

I think that they should pass the legislation to bring in a 'No Vote' option. Why cant the public have a 'no confidence' vote against the candidates in their constituency?

Anwesa April 7, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

d post was so harshita-like

peter April 7, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

my fav teacher once said ...

"Before you vote don't ask anyone whum u shud vote, and when u are done wid voting don't tell anyone (not even ur parents) whum u actually voted"

I guess he was right ;)

Unknown April 7, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Hard Hitting post!Yet so humourous! U're a genius!!! :D

I would have definitly voted if I had a voter's id. But unfortunately, even after a prolonged struggle of getting one...I don't have it yet:(

AB April 7, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

Perfect post... it's really very very difficult to choose a person one can vote for....!!

APPLAUDS FOR SUCH A POST! I wanted to write this...

:((

----
Comment over.. shoo everyone except the author Harshita ji

shh don't tell anyone.. Please vote for me when I get a chance to be there.. meri bachpan se ichha hai polytricks karne ki! please please!!

Phoenix April 7, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

you are right we have not much options left! but why get disillusioned??!! we must vote


this will be my second time!! yay!

Amrita~Ams April 7, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

hey..luv u for this post...
this is the high tym to think abt...
whom to vote.....
even if we got options of donkeys and monkeys..
but we have to choose..
gr88888888 post....
clapssssss :) :) :)
and yeah..uncle aunty concept was rocking...:D

VagaBond April 8, 2009 at 12:25 AM  

I think u wanted to write aarushi murder case...!

Anonymous,  April 8, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

oji, assi vi voting par post likha :)

u say it right. we shud vote. and u shud go vote this time no matter wot...

only when u vote and the collective voice spreads, the change we want can be brot about....

i seriously have doubts over the Pm and his ability to stand the guiles of Madam Gandhi who has crippled the nation with her puppets (PM and VP and Prez)

go vote!!! hum aapke saath hai...this time aap vote kar do, next time hum aapke liye vote karenge :)

Anonymous,  April 8, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

and yes i loved the analogy for the mayas, sushmas, jayas, didis (nano aunty) and of course PETA Maneka :)

Arnab Majumdar April 8, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

The voting process in this country has become like choosing the lesser evil. I wonder how useful the entire process is in reality...

Anonymous,  April 8, 2009 at 5:50 AM  

ill have a black mark on my finger soon :)

Nikhil Menon April 8, 2009 at 8:27 AM  

The thing is,the youth of today are seriously in doubt who to vote for.Reasons are precisely what you have said and most ppl will agree on this..

good one ji.. :)

Take care..

Nikhil

Anonymous,  April 8, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

oh! come on Harshita

Aren't you being just too harsh on uncles to wish to relieve their libidos after a hard days work?

Rià April 8, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

awesome post!!and i totally agree with u on this one babe. And gr8 initiative gurl!!

Pallav April 8, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Aplaud aplaud aplaud... :)

Madam why cant we use forn no 14...so tht we r not in favour of anyb govt..
anyways leave ths..
i was thinking but afterreading ur post.. i think i hv to vote for somebody..
dono to whom
we will decide together...
hehehhe.... :)

Note lo note lo.... arey itni achi post likne ke liye note to lene chiyey na....

hehehhe

Richa April 8, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

lets do one thing. go for voting, get our fingers marked and refuse too vote.. this is a spl provosion in our consti.

one doubt i have advani is 86. is he still capable of sleeping with pros :D

Amritorupa Kanjilal April 8, 2009 at 2:51 PM  

Harshita... your doubt is my own. i know what i dont want to vote for, but unfortunately that doesnt leave me any choice at all.

Lucifer April 8, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

i like d way u have written abt such a serious thing in a funny way...

vy valid pts raised...its really confusin this time arnd...congress n left were neva in mah list...bloody spineless worms...

d rest r jus a bunch of scoundrels...

n BJP well too ol a leader...too radical d thinkin...

jeezzz

U can call me your attorney April 8, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

well at the ballot paper there is an option of not choosing anyone of the potential candidates..many think to do that ;) so can you
but this time would be my first ever time to vote..although i know everyone sucks..but at the end of the day, i feel we are responsible for electing them.So let's make a decision again..and try to choose someone less immoral, and little more wiser than others..

Yamini Meduri April 9, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

i am in the same confusion still..!!!

but then i am gonna think about the new party in our state which is led by an IAS officer....the best man who fought against these corrupted politicians since years..!!!

i wish atleast one succh educated and thoughtful must enter the assemblies so that these dirty politicians will atleast think about the people of the state n not just abt their family..!!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital