Ass on fire : Bachaao Bachaao!! ;)

Life sometimes loves to light up our asses on fire and this week has been just like that.;) Although my sixth sense kept pestering me,telling me everyday "Something bad is going to happen", I tried passing it off as PMS.This happens to me a lot of many times, I get these signs before something is abt to happen to the people I am close to. Ankii (my younger bro) got Chicken Pox and that too pretty severe. It is a horrifying experience to see someone go thru that. I have been thru it and I understand his state completely.Its okay if you are a kid but wen it happens to a grown-up it screws you bad. He is restless coz he is not someone who loves lazying around and half of my time goes in sobering him down and explaining it to him that it is our body's way of getting back on us...coz we mistreat it all the time. For me, my kid brothers are like kids, really. Although, they tease me for holding myself responsible for everything in the house and taking up every responsibility even when it is not needed. But, I can't help it. May be, being the eldest in the family inculcate those characterstics in a person. It is ofcourse disheartening to see him go thru this but I try my best to keep his spirits up by reading him the newspaper(he is not allowed to watch TV, read etc) and joking abt most of the news pieces there. For eg: the most hilarious one is this one- An Indian brother duo came up with this Vegetarian Condom...LOL. I never knew that a condom is veg or non-veg...how do they define them...I mean differentiate them....hehe ;). You know my SENSE of humor, anyways!! hehehe... we both laughed out aloud and then we discussed abt KKR team of IPL and ripped SRK apart. ;) And as they call me Miss tripsy... hehe... I made so many mistakes(I do) while taking care of him... he was teasing me when I told him "yaar tu chain se beemar padd, main teri sevaa karungi... and later when I told him" yaar dekh, mujhey theek se sevaa karni nahi aati, Cooperate haan!!"... all this while he kept laughing at me. I love to do that to people.Give them reasons to laugh, you see. :) Meanwhile, my manager is being too nice to me coz he is waiting to suck up my blood just like Vampires do... He has another so-called challenging assignment for me where we have no clue abt the product, abt technique or abt the approach, yet he asked me to finish it up in 4 weeks. I was like "ARE YOU MAD??" but then I stopped myself from saying that. I knw that, he knws tht... No point letting the poor soul knw abt his real state of mind again and again. Usko hurt hota hoyega. Well if Ankii is not good then his twin "The Ranbir Kapoor of the house" (Am sure Mads is interested here) also starts feeling low and he gets pissed with smallest of ignition. Oh! how can I forget.. some very interesting relatives came over for my Dad's Grandfather's Barsi. Dad organized a BHANDAARA at the temple and well, these relatives, they have so much tantrums. No one will even stand up frm their place or move their lazy fat ass a bit. Sab kuch baithey baithey chahiye bas... I am not anti-relatives.. Okay! fine... I AM. So while I was at work from home, they screwed up my day with their tantrums and "Beta, yeh laao, woh kardo, chai banaao, idhar aao, shaadi kab karni hain?, aisey nahi boltey , chalo chalo... ab career chor ke shaadi ke baarey mein socho"...OFFO!! Yaar meri jaan chor do... bas bas... Anyways, it did not affect me much after sometime as I was too busy working for a very imptt business-win whole nite long. Saala manager he was off to watch a movie with his family and I was working here telling myself, itney din ho gaye ek date pey bhi nahi gayi ladki. :D I have been awfully tired, under-rested and am a complete dormant volcano... just abt to burst... I think I shud wear a "KEEP DISTANCE OR I WILL BLOW YOU AWAY" t-shirt for whole week. Upar se.. some freaking people just keep crossing that line with me... but I have no time to address them.. It can wait... for now, its time to get back to work and dream abt a holiday. :)

29 comments:

Arv April 28, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

Hope your bro gets well soon.. :)

as for the things at work, they are not any better here :(

hope things get better soon... take care...

cheers...

Me April 28, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

:) thanks Arv... wish u a beautiful day at work too.

Anonymous,  April 28, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

OHo. Inna gussa? Chill karo :)

Everything will get better including your brother's c. pox and your work situation. :)

Anonymous,  April 28, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

your ripped SRK apart? i love you :)

and my a$$ is on fire too.. check my page for the news

Richa April 28, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

oye hoye.. wish Ankii get well soon from me.. and he will.. :)
meri taraf se bhi ek jhappi ;)

n ye tera boss hai na.. i feel like kicking him in the ass.. do it for me :D

n i know the realtives thingy.. I am anit relative too :D

take care..
LOVE!!

Me April 28, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

@ki
kya karein control nahi hota ;) thanks for those kind words.

Me April 28, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

@Chriz
LOL... Love u too ;)

Me April 28, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

@Richa
Will convey ur wishes.. ladkiyon ki jhappi se toh waisey hi usney jaldi theek ho jaana hain :P

Someone kick my boss where it hurts the most :D

ANTI-RELATIVE law hona chahiye ;)

Love ya!

Pallav April 28, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

arey yar..
Chil shill n tk a pill n then kill.....
hehehhe...
i knw...
saala Manager...
dont worry ..ji Rab sab theek kar dega ....
N Shaadiii i think i m fed iwth ths word..
arey saara din jaha joa ghar me koi aaye har koi shaadi ke hi baat karta hai...
meri nahi... Madhur ki.....
hehehhe...
Road pe chaltey chaltey log rishetey batate hai...
hehehhe...

Crazzzy guysss

hv fun shun...
n some beer n rum...
i hv to run
bcz i want to shun (Boss)

cool shool ho jaooo... mam
u r my big fool (mind it!! flower)


i wish speedy recovery for Money...

Cheers :)
Pallav

Rià April 28, 2009 at 4:18 PM  

I hope ur bro gets well soon!and chill babe, sometimes bad times do come but they pass away too. So i m sure u'll b bright and sunny soon!! :)

Anonymous,  April 28, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Ankii - Get Well Soon.
And start writing blog if possible.

AB April 28, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

ooh... 'Get well soon' for your bro! Arey I am also the eldest in the kids zone in my family! Handshakes!
Help ur bro!

Newspaprs nw a days! hah! but atleast they are better than the TV channels!

Office troubles! hehe! period!

enjoy the holidays! }:-)

Anonymous,  April 28, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

wish ur bro a speedy recovery and riddance to u from the jerk manager. how good they suck, i can tell more than nebody :)

soumya.... April 28, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

oh...looks like life is taking its toll on u now..big time that too....
ny ways..such times don't last...so..tension mat le...
n wish ur bro gets alrite soon...

soumya.... April 28, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

aur haan..maine ek T-shirt order kardiya hain..with the quote that u want...it will reach u soon!! :D

soumya.... April 28, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

hey..there is another problem..i have embedded a playlist on my blog site...and while choosing the options i have enabled Auto start for the play list..yet the songs dont start playing unless u manually go and click the play button on the player..F1 pls

Lucifer April 28, 2009 at 9:55 PM  

hope ur bro gets well really really soon...wishin him a speedy recovery

n well after readin ur post i guess i shud replace d devil at d end of d tunnel wid relatives :P

Nidz April 28, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

even my neighbour's kids got chicken pox. so sad. i hope ur bro speedy recover.

enchantinganki April 28, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

may ur bro get well soon!

take a chill pill..everything will be fine re!

Unknown April 28, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

I have had chicken pox and I know how bad it is:( I was in 9th grade then...not a kid and not an adult.

Get well wished for ur bro.

I can identify with u sooooooooooooo much on the relatives thing....I m planning to go home..eveyone would come to visit my place then and same old story would start:(

Pani pila do, chai bana do, ye chhahiye, vo chhahiye, shadi kab karoge, Job ko priority mat banao OMG...thinking abt all that..i guess i am going to reconsider my plan of going home now;)

Amrita~Ams April 28, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

hehheh...ripped..srk...muaaaaaaaaaah
kuchi kuchi bam bam...
n get rid off this ass pyre..:P..

hope ur bro will get well soon :)

Sneha Shrivastava April 29, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Hope your brother gets well soon.:)
or koi apna kaam thik sey karey na karey Y RISHTEYDAAR apna kaam hamesha poori imandari sey kartey hai.kahi apas mai miley huey tou nahi.;)
Take care sweety.:)

Anil Sawan April 29, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

may ur bro get well soon.

i hvnt been hit by chicken pox till date and u r scaring me with this post :(

alrites, may ur dream fruit soon :) and may u go for a vacation [date?] soon :)

Suyog Shopurkar April 29, 2009 at 11:49 AM  

ANKII get well soon dear !!!

sahi hai i thnk this is the weather the haet i mean that makes u think this way abt evreything but i guess ur humour will make evrything okay :)

keep smiling

U can call me your attorney April 29, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

the best part of ur blog is tht u write daily stuff happenin in ur life wid so much intrigue tht anyone would love reading it..rock on!

and yah..there are edible condoms out there..u dint know?? :D may be veg non veg for tht...

get well soon wishes for ur brother..
yah relatives prob everywhere...punjabi ladies after 55 become like tht only..u cnt help it..in fact all ladies, punjabi hi kyun!!

peter April 30, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

Ohh tell that mamu(ur bro) to u get well soon ;)

and As Abhinav says Astrix off ur manager or ur over frndly relatives

else gud luck wid everythng !!

happy blogging !

Mads May 1, 2009 at 12:53 AM  

the pic is so cute :))
:O chicken pox is spread like hell in my college...so many ppl missed out on exams becoz of it...
get well soon to ur bro..

yes yes i was giving a hundred watt dhoni style smile when i read the words ranbir kapoor :P :P :P hehe

veg condom :O :O :))
relative ka locha, i hardly got to suffer...all my relatives rotting in mumbai and chennai :| so im so relative deprieved that i actually love it when i meet relatives :P :P

why are bosses so bossy? :| X-(

Firebolt May 1, 2009 at 2:00 AM  

Here's wishing your brother a speedy recovery. I had chicken pox in 4th grade and it was very, very bad.

Take some time out from work. Chillax this weekend and you'll be alright.

And LOL! @ vegetable condoms. I didn't know that they were non-veg. *wink* Somebody call PETA! Those guys are always hunting for senselessly crazy ideas for their ads.

Arnab Majumdar May 1, 2009 at 11:54 AM  

Get well soon wishes for your bro, and good weekend wishes for you. Looks like you really need it :)

Got an award for u on my blog, check it out... fast!

Cheers :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital