Dosti,Lafdey etc.

Mere blog ka gaana sunkey jhaasey mein mat aana ;) Arey yaar badi mushkil se dhoonda yeh...
Anyways, last 1 week went by in getting the laptop fixed but last two days were spent in contemplation. Kabhi kabhi mujhey bhi sochney ki beemari lag jaati hain... kya karein... ek chota sa bheja mere paas bhi hain...lol
I have realized a very imptt thing about myself : I tend to invest a lot, kinda 100% in every relationship in the beginning and I raise expectations by two-folds. People expect, I respect and there comes a time when I turn human and I fall short on the 100%. Here starts the mazedaar mess, the other person in the relationship starts doubting the genuinity from my side and I am completely misunderstood.
I think it is very human to do that, it is human to not being able to fulfill expectations. I am glad I am human enuff. Being sainty(donno if tht's a word) hurts at times... okay! okay... almost all the time. :)
So, boom goes the expectation and boom goes the relationship. Donno whom to blame, but as I always believe, sometimes letting go is the best we can do and it feels great to let go.
Now I set my soul free of all the burden of guilt, I set all of that 100% free and I set all those people free of my clutches. :)
Only few of my frenz understand the REAL me and they are with me for all those long years. Coz they understand what lies behind that smile, that frown, that "I donno what to say", "I care for you", "I am always there", that anger and that lil trickle of tear.
I am glad they stuck around and for everyone else, all I can say is sometimes people meet for a reason and we met for one. Probably, I am not needed in your life anymore, may be the reason for you is fulfilled, the lessons have been learnt from my side... so we move on.
In friendship, you never justify. You never do. I think in friendship you dont ask questions, you understand and you never see ki mainey itna kiya... usney utna kiya...u just do things for each other and you forget abt it. You never count such things... you count wonderful memories and sweet gestures maybe.
Jo bhi ho... I have some friends. We hardly talk but we understand. That is the beauty of a DOSTI. Silence is a language too. :)
Well, donno what you guys think abt all this... but as always jo mann mein aata hain... likh deti hun...
Aur waisey... did u miss me, blog-dost log?? hmm... ;) ;)

45 comments:

Anonymous,  April 20, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

Yes, I miss miss.
;)

Priya Joyce April 20, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

yes re..and the relationship we share wth friends says it all...we needn't literally *justify* out acts :)
bhelcom bakk :P

Anonymous,  April 20, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Yes what you said is definitely true :)
Welcome back!

Amrita~Ams April 20, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

hey...welcome back >:D<
i luved the last lines..:)..

peter April 20, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

YEs it happens with me too ..and it's the biggest fear ..to be misunderstood by your own friends !

Of course we missed u !!
now WB !

Arv April 20, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

Nice to see you here again :)

kewl one :)

cheers...

VagaBond April 20, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

aww...kya hua u in fight wit sm frnd of urs kya...dont worry ...u want 2 settle things do it now...dont wait for d other one to respond....nd keep on writing dil se :)!

Anya April 20, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

friendship needs questions and answers too... the intensity varies in relationships though..

mustafa - the song of friendship.. gooodddy one


www.chronicwriter.com

AB April 20, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

My funda is dnt expect anything from anyone.. but as u said we humans do that and then regret!

:-)

lappy k liye best wishes.. god bless lappy!

Nidz April 20, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

dont knw wht to comment abt it.
at times we love our frens a lot and whn they take it fr granted we feel bad.. then the counting starts like i loved u so much cared so much but u ...........(angry smiley)


Humans after all.

and OFcrse i missed u .. my bog says it all.

Rià April 20, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Is tht something to ask, ofcourse i missed u babe!! :) Good to see u back.

Lucifer April 20, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

yaaron dosti badi hi haseen hai... :)

Sandeep Balan April 21, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

bhelcomeeeeeeeee backkkkkkkkk harshi!!

In friendship you never justify...friendship is happiness...and happiness never comes with a "Conditons apply" tag :-)

Sneha Shrivastava April 21, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

I agree with each and every word u wrote.
yes! :) you are definitely missed.

have a nice day.
love
Sneha

Aevi April 21, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

all in green is a nice quote. Defined it all...!!!

Pallav April 21, 2009 at 1:57 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pallav April 21, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

See i hv missed u....
secondly..here i differ somewht..
but yes... i agree.. we shld never see wht we had done....

arey jo bhi likhti hoo bahut khoob likhti + dikhti hooo...
hehehehhee...:)

Richa April 21, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

sahi hai yaar.. it happens with me all the way along.. ths y i always say.. tht I let relationships go.. ths cuz there is no use dragging a lifeless reltionship..

but as they say.. those who matter, they understanbd and thsoe who dun understand, dont matter.. :)

yeah absolutely.. we did miss yah babes :D

Aevi April 21, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Gaurav Shankhdhar : The Cute Lil Kiddo... Why?? 2 days back he got married n still cute n still a kiddo...
u know nothing this should have been me

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

haha... u are Mr.Know-it-all ;)

He is a kiddo... a complete kiddo.. uska bal-vivah ho gaya.. shud change it to BALIKA VAR!! ;)

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

@hobo... ;) You are typically funny...

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

@ Nanhi Pari :
That's what I wanted to say... ;) thankoo

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

@ Meera
Thanks...m glad to be back...

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:40 PM  

@ Amu
thanks rey... I loved them too...likhney ke baad socha... Aila!! yeh kya dhinchak lines likh daali...hehe

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

@Peter...

Arey yaar.. tere jaisa dost ho jiskey paas usey kya tension...

me missed u guys too... ;)

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

@ Arv
Thanks...tht is all I can manage...hehe

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

@ Vagabond
Nopes. No fight. Just couple of things that needed some reflection. Tried convincing people a lot but I think we shud put an end to justifications at some point. :)

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

@ Chriz
Well yeah! Kinda... true..

But... I dont think it requires questioning someone's loyalty.

I love the song..

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

@ Abhinav
Aha! badaa achcha fundaa hain... par apply kitna kiya aaj tak.. yeh batao... ;) ;)

My lappy needs that... he says thanks and gives flying kisses to you... My lappy is gay!! haha

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

@ Niddzzi

Bingo! U got me... and I missed u a lot... jaldi Kolkatta aa jaa...

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

@Ria
hehe... thanks... main toh aisey hi apni importance badaa rahi thi yaar.

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

@ Mayz
Aaho! Haseen toh hain par band bajaa deti hain kabhi kabhi...

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

@Sandeep
thankoo...

well that was a nice one... I am in complete agreement with it. :)

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

@ Sneha
kahan thi?? ;) Mainey miss kiya... love ya yaar.

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

@ Aevi
hehe... haina... bas meri akal mein bhi wahi aaya...

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

@Pallav
hehe... tu mujhey miss nahi karega... toh jaayega kahaan... hmm...hmm...

thnks hain ji...

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

@Richa
U r right... letting go is the best thing to do.

Me April 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM  

@ Little Girl Lost

:) thanks...

Deepa Gopal April 21, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

That was a thought-stirring post & I very much agree with you.
When you said abt the silence, I remembered that a relationship is said to be most comfortable when even the silence betw the two is comfortable. When you are restless & think what to talk next so that no uneasiness prevails...then that reveals that the relationship isn't a comfortable one.

Deepa Gopal April 21, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

I had left a mesg for you in 'Breakdown Hogaya'..did you see? Pls chk that & reply to that dear,Soon(if possible & if you are really interested)
Have a nice day!

Anil Sawan April 22, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

completely agree with ya. and i dnt miss ya, cos u r always there with me :) filmy ho gaya na :P lol
u take care grl and have loadz and loadz of fun :)

Me April 22, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

@deepaz
I agree with u completely and that was a really thoughtful comment.

For comment #2, I will not be able to pass 5 things...hehe... :D so I will not take any frm u except the beautiful work of art tht u display on ur blog. U r a great artist.

Me April 22, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

@Sawan
Oye! hoye... PHILMY!!hehe...u too have fun.

Arnab Majumdar April 23, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

I can see what you meant when you said that kabhi kabhi u also get the sochne ki bimari. That is what inspired the post, right? :)

Interesting post that one, quite a different viewpoint from mine actually... that's what I enjoyed the most about the post :)

Cheers...

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital