Fist Fight, Rakhi Sawant and Friend's talk

Yeah I agree,yesterday was not one of those wonderful days as you call them.
- My best friend and me argued about my weight yet again. I wish a day of exercise could make me lose some 10 kgs so the results show early.My point is I don't want to lie lazy on bed and lose weight. I wanna let my lazy ass work a bit and my body to feel the change it wud be going thru. So my mantra is exercise. Although, I would not call myself an active person NOW. But once I am ON with my regime, you dare stop me and am already back to work-outs. " IF YOU CANNOT SPARE AN HOUR FOR YOUR BODY EVERYDAY, KILL YOURSELF"- My Yoga Uncle (I mean guruji..hehehe) told me once. Baad mein I saw Akki baby saying the same thing on TV.
- Then,had a fist fight with my younger sibling and ended up getting hurt...LOL... Cried for almost an hour and then went ahead with my work.I am going to miss it all when am ceremonially sent to my in-laws place. :)
-Happy and Rustam had another fight and Rustam almost killed him...I think he needs an 'ART OF LIVING' session. :D
- I took a break from work and switched on TV and what I saw made me put my palms on my mouth out of shock.RAKHI SAWANT-The reality TV diva in India, is going to have one more DRAMA on TV. She is going to marry on TV aur woh bhi Svayamvar. Offo!! Iski shaadi Osama se karvaa do, I am sure saari problem hi solve ho jaayegi. Woh toh India ke darvaazwey pe aakey, haath jod key, rokar,maththa tek ke jaayega...LOL
- I helped two architects resolving their technical issues and sadly mera bheja fry ho gaya yeh kartey kartey. Due to extensive work load I cannot even find time for the other stuff I have to do on JOB apart from the Client Assignments.Later, I gave my MBA assignment exams and they drained me out of all energy at the end of it all. Beh-faaltu mein time pass.huh!
The best part of the day was that it rained and how much I love it everytime when it rains...WOW!! Rain does something to me...it washes away all my sadness and stress. Just makes me smile and I did smile yesterday when I took Happy and Rustam for a walk. The sky looked so beautiful, huge clouds embracing each other and the misty cool breeze made me feel I was back to nature.
Thanks to my friend, the lil angel. She called me last nite and we talked abt many things: relationships, people, work, studies and life. Interestingly,we reached a conclusion that we have some very negative people and trouble-makers in our lives who only caused us pain and hurt even when we gave our best in that relationship so we both decided. FORGET IT!! Let's live for our own self now. We prepared a list verbally and realised there are only very few friends who give us the pleasure and freedom of being ourselves, whom we refer to as 'true frenz'. I think itz the same for all of us.
Sometimes this friend-to-friend talk does wonders to you and it was one of those days which started on a not-so-gud note but ended beautifully.
Looking forward to another beautiful day... Ciao!! ;)

28 comments:

Rià April 9, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

Now this is what u call a power packed post!!Kudos to u gurl for being able to put in so many things in one single post. :) Lol!!!on the Rakhi Sawant thing...and abt the weighing machine, the lesser said the better. :P

Arv April 9, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

lol @ the fist fight :)

yeah... those are times that would be missed as we pass through time :)

You have a wonderful day da... take care... cheers...

Richa April 9, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

oho... toh this is y u were upset yday..
tension nai lene ka. mera to ye roz ka kaam hai. :D

n rakhi sawant ka pata hai mujhe :D

n fist fight? ki ho geya??

Anonymous,  April 9, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

Tuktuk dekhe...

Anwesa April 9, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

ya,it was a power packed post-n i njoyed reading it.i wish u luck in life n also 2 d person who'll marry Rakhi Sawant.(Rakhi,don't mind,do chaar ansoo mujhe bhi bahaaney aate hain..lol)

peter April 9, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

You gimme some weight..i am lean ..and some people say "Lean is not in"
although i had an illusion that it is :P

and fighting wid younger siblings that's bad .coz i am younger and i hate when my brother does it wid me :P

& Rakhi sawant ki shaadi ..osmana se karwa he dete hain :P

Priya Joyce April 9, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

heheh that was a good day agar mujhse poocho toh.

I loved the way u explained the ladaai :P

heheh art of living


and yeh we all can have very few or only one true friend..tat's y he/she is special.

Gaurav Kant Goel April 9, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

I am imagining you as jumping around after noticing your weight change and screaming "AB SABKO BATAO" :) :)

(The Vodafone Classic)

Anonymous,  April 9, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

A variety post!
Talking to friends is always so good!
By the way,kya tum "carousel" by laura izibor ki baat kar rahi ho?
check it out.

VagaBond April 9, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

So much for a day's work...HAIL HARSHITA!!
Get some sleep!! :)

Lucifer April 9, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

that like way too much happenin in one day...but well allz well that ends wid a frenz friendly voice :)

hope u have a better day tmrw n may u also win at d fist fight :D

Nidz April 9, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

hey harshi relaxing post. i love rain too i guess all of us love rain except some wounded hearts.
heart to heart talk wonders when we are not able to decided or whn there is some confusion in relationship.

i know some people dnt get it when we explain them . damn annoying. every one are not smart as us :)

yamini meduri April 9, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

hello Harshitha

you once asked me to write about me...as i could not do it myself i asked for a guest post in ma blog and today it is posted..!!!

i am celebrating my 150th post with this special guest post

check out..!!!

http://dilmainhainpyar.blogspot.com/2009/04/150-dreams-brilliance-continues.html

Amrita~Ams April 9, 2009 at 11:59 PM  

hahhah..
hassa diya..mast wala ladki ne..mast post...dear..
when i seen that rakhi's add on imagine..
I started addressing that channel as --""plz stop imagining""

U can call me your attorney April 10, 2009 at 12:27 AM  

yaar ye rakhi sawant ka kuch nahi kar sakte..she is incorrigble..taliban hila ke rakh sakti hai ye waise...ek tarah se acha hi hai..ther cud be some emancipation too ;)
yoga karo bhai...solid effects hain uske..
good post.

Anonymous,  April 10, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Hehe!!! Even I JUST saw the ad for Rakhi ka swayamvar!!! OHo!!! I wonder who'll volunteer. Poor chap! :P

Ashutosh April 10, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Hey thats a nice of presenting your day-to-day experiences...full of pics n humour..keep them coming!

Anya April 10, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

rakhi.. the indian britney spears.. she has the guts

www.chronicwriter.com

Skeeter April 10, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Hi Harshita,

You put a lot into this post! Yes, I think your uncle has a good point about taking some time out to take care of the body with exercise and everything. Sometime the emotions run high, but life is pretty darned good when a person a has frenz ;-) very, very good.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Mads April 11, 2009 at 12:37 AM  

hehe...rustam needs art of living :)) lol
rakhi sawant...uff..u call me drama queen..look at her :P

ur not fat, ur fit \:D/ :D

Anil Sawan April 11, 2009 at 5:17 AM  

busy busy girlie!! good , something is keeping you on the move any given time! u take care girl. have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown April 11, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

Miss buzy bee!
Osama and rakhi!!! Only u could have thought abt this...I can bet n that! Gr8 post! Loved this one too, as always

Unknown April 11, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Miss buzy bee!
Osama and rakhi!!! Only u could have thought abt this...I can bet n that! Gr8 post! Loved this one too, as always

Anonymous,  April 11, 2009 at 7:20 PM  

mujhe to swayamwar ke prelims me hi nikal diya gaya!!

Can you believe it. :P

Buhuuu...subak...subak.

Arnab Majumdar April 12, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Interesting life you've got... really! Fist fights? Still? :P I miss those... *sigh*

And yes, the rain was a wonderful change here too, had a lot of fun that day... but then again, like always, it took it's toll. I don't like the rain all that much now.

Haven't been able to follow the blogs quite as much as before, won't be able to do that for some time to come now as well... cheers, and keep writing, so that I'd have some more anecdotes from your life to read about when I come back ;)

Take care...

Phoenix April 12, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

god rakhi sawant sucks!! n her reality show.. gawd! i wonder who is going to watch it anyways!! *looks with disgust*

Pallav April 13, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Just Keep Smiling...
Make this Mantra also...

:)

Jayant April 16, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

Anyone who needs a definition of "randomness" needs to be directed to this url. Loved the things you put together. It was more like the exciting T20 cricket, rather than the boring(not to me, though) 5-day test matches.

Keep goin!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital