Shockers and Shakers!!

Khair... I toh always believe that everyday is all about something exciting no matter if the reasons are positive or negative, excitement gotta be positive at the end of it all.
This week was all about shockers and some shakers.
- Me and Mom were discussing about PF when she told me that no-one get his PF withdrawn without paying commission. You need to bribe the clerks there to get your PF. Not that I did not know about it, its just that, I thought it was an old practice and now people are more into system and rules. It was a shocker for me for sure. Ask me why...well I am someone who is so adamant about not bribing that I usually avoid getting into any government office related work. I can never understand why I need to bribe that Clerk for getting MY hard-earned money. Was he sitting there with a hand-fan and shooing away the MAKHKHI-log (flies) from my money?? Crap!
- Another shocker is me almost getting to do something I already wrote in my list : Yeah the list that read "THINGS I WILL NEVER DO IN THIS LIFE"... Although, I escaped getting that done many a times, but this time emotional blackmail will make me do it... Now..Now... Don't guess too much. It is about getting a picture clicked for SHAADI-stuff in a photo-studio...LOL... I know some of you might have just looked at the screen, then scratched that head of urs and then shrugged "WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL IN THAT?"...hehe... But well, I have my reasons and I find it very embarassing so its on my Never-do-it list as of now.
- Shaker was next... Mom came up and told me that there are some marriage proposals that came by paper-mail and she wanted me to take a look at them... I opened them with THAT look on my face, which says.."OMG, fir sey...nahiiiiiiiiii" but when I folded the letter back I was all giggles.Somebody misread the advt in the newspapers and sent a gal's bio-data and I was like "Mom, I agree...meri umar ho gayi...ab toh ladkiyon ke rishtey bhi aaney lagey...". My mom looked at me, then at the letter and she was like "Rabb, ki hoyega aiss kudi daa?"... (means what's in store for this gal or probably in short she is impossible). Mom, I am sure Rabb is busy searching for a bride too. Unkey parents ne bhi unki band bajaa rakhkhi hogi..."Beta shaadi kar lo...shaadi kar lo"... I wonder... :P :D
- Another shaker was that I went to cast my vote with full excitement(It was my first time), I have always stayed away from home and never got a voter's id card. So, I entered the room with full swing confidence and in all my excitement I did not hear the official asking me something..."FODDER's NAIM"..."FODDER'S NAAIIIIIM"... I kept looking at him and he gave up and said "Madam, pitaji ka naam bataaye"... I was like "Haww...mainey yeh kya suna tha"...hehe and I apologised and told him "Mujhey aapka bolna samajh nahi aaya" and he replied sarcastically -"Madam, hum kis liye hain...aap logon ke liye 2-3 baar toh bol hi saktey hain"...I wanted to laugh at his face... Par vote karna tha naa....hehehe
- Yesterday something happened that took the award of best shocker when my colleague sent an informal mail sent by me to her and my managers. I told her abt a new assignment I was given and that I will not be able to work with her. That was my biggest mistake. She got panicked...that who'll take care of the project and stuff. She forwarded my mail to everyone possible to tell them to get me back to the team. Imagine what I wrote in that mail along with the attached mails "SAALA!! AB KYA KYA KAAM KARUN? TERA KAAM KAISEY KARUNGI MAIN?"...LOL... Ab tak toh it was a shaker but it turned into a shocker when my manager called me and asked me about it.
How has it been with you guys?? Ankii is still enjoying me doing his seva all time. :P and teasing me.

18 comments:

Anonymous,  May 7, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

I'm LAUGHING at the photo thingy and the ladki ka proposal! :D :D :D

Arv May 7, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

h ehe hehe... that photo thingy is something on my never to do list too :P

kewl one.... I will try to compile a similar post from my side...

take care mate... cheers...

peter May 7, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Ok My DAD is in PF so I will ignore that part :P
and Fodder's name LOL ..awesome =))

and how can you reply like that :O
It would have sounded fun btw to your colleague..at least i think so ..mast shock hain yeh toh :D

Richa May 7, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

hehe.. ek baar mere saath bhi ho chuka :D ladki ka biodata aa gaya tha :D

aur photu khinchwali?? ;) ill show u mine :D

U can call me your attorney May 7, 2009 at 6:15 PM  

fodder!!hahah...cudnt help bt laugh...
well its better if u dont work wid tht colleague...agar wo aisi informal mails circulate karti hai to do options
1-she has brilliant sense of humour bt is jealous of you
2-her top floor is empty..
(hopefully she doesnt read ur blogs.. :P)

AB May 7, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Comment 1:
I though PF was some paaltu friends on the lines of BF and GF...! Its really sad but this happens! 1 idea, take a pistol (empty ofcourse!) whenever you enter a govt. office and cherish the excitement!

Comment 2: Shaadi? :O
Mereko bula lena! I like Punjabi food!

Comment 3: Fodder! hahaha! Lal(l)oo man on the election duty!

GWS wishes tritteeeya for Ankii!
Tussi toh sudharne se rahe!

Lucifer May 7, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

fodder wala took d cake...or d fodder in this case...LOL!!!!

n these office mails can b dangerous...careful to send em to ppl wid a high level of iq

Ashutosh May 7, 2009 at 8:20 PM  

Ha ha...awesome stuff...too good..the entire post..specially "fodder's naim"....i can't stop laughing....specially after finding out the other meaning for fodder i.e "Soldiers who are regarded as expendable in the face of artillery fire" :) :)

Arnab Majumdar May 7, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

I think I've told you this before, but you really have one heck of a life. Write an autobiography someday please, I'll surely buy a copy... and I'd recommend it to anyone who's suffering from the blues :D

Hehe... cheers...

Sneha Shrivastava May 7, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

fodders name .He He :D.I just cant stop laughing essey padhney key baad.

mast as usual.

Cheers.

Priya Joyce May 7, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

hahahah poor u lol

bete shaadi kar le warna..kis kudi se hi byah rachaana padega :P

lol

and that man at the polling booth lol on his pronunciation.....I can't control ma laugh :P:P

and seva karti raho.mushil mei wahi kaam aayega ;p

Amrita~Ams May 8, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

heheheh...khekhekhe..:P:P
lol..tere saath kitni hit hoti hai :P

Rià May 8, 2009 at 12:31 PM  

ha ha ha!!ur posts r too good gurl!!u write in a very affable manner. :P

Anya May 8, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

hehe.. funny girlie...

need to get married now

Phoenix May 8, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

lol!!! :P

get married to me na... im waiting for u..ur forever lover and chahne wala...

mwuah mwuaah

Suyog Shopurkar May 9, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

fodder's name LOL :D


so finally u practiced ur right to vote ;) :)
cool post

keep rawking, anki ko salaam :)

Anil Sawan May 12, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

hehe lol, har jagah par bribe nahi hotha yaar. i know many frnez who got their pf without bribing any one :)

ayhai, dekho kiski foto lagi hein most visited profile mein [courtesy: shaadi.com & jeevansathi] :) kya ho raha hein yaar, masth groom doondifying?? :)

hehe u r geting proposals frm grls?? :P i wud luv to see tht advertisement.. arey uska bhi scaned image daal dena :)

hehe last one was indeed rocking!! :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital