Thodaa Sa Gussa Aur Pyaari Si Thanks.

No long poems and big stories to tell here. Bas thodi si news aur thodey se hello-hi.
Latest is that Ankii's twin- Arpit has also fallen sick with Chicken Pox and we had to call him back to Delhi from Tamil Nadu, where he went for his exams. So now we have a room dedicated to both the kids : I call it Special Ward...LOL and I am going to play the role of a full-time nurse now. ( I wonder how can I keep my funny bones kicking during all this...ahem ahem)
In short life ki lagi padi hain.. par koi naa... ;)
Seems, God is out to take it out on me for my posts on him... BTW, Dear God, I don't mind as long as I am important to you. Why else would you spend so much time on making my life complete hell these days?? :) Thanks for treating me with so much concern and giving me so much importance in your world.
And I am sure you are working really hard... coz you know you have to pay with two-folds happiness in return for all this trouble... RIGHT??
Come on... I know it's your rule... When you make me hit rock bottom, the next moment you take me up and touch the sky... :P
This reminds me, I have to thank someone else also today. She is so unlike you, you know... She is all about happiness and love...See, Are you jealous?? *wink* *wink*
Maa, Thanks for being the way you are.
I don't want to talk about what you did for us and all that coz I think that is something beyond words. You know you mean the world to me and I think that will be all.
We fight, I argue, I throw fits of anger, You tease me, I tease you... We cry together, We laugh it out aloud together... We gossip together and We get philosiphical together... and in a way with every passing moment, we grow up together... :) Mom, you know what... YOU ROCK!! even if you want me to get married... hahaha...and Thanks so much for keepin up with my short temper and OUT-OF-THE-WORLD silly opinions on everything. hehe
Love you, Mom.
Guys, tum sab ney wish kiya apni mom ko... arey yaar.. jaao ek aadhi jhappi paao... and let her know naa... ki Mummy Tussi Great ho!!
Chalo ek jhappi aaj yaaron tumharey liye bhi... aur jisey jisey badley mein deni ho... Please de do... I need it yaar... :)
Yaar, sorry could not even respond to comments.. but will do tht...soon...Ciao!!
P.S. Updated : Alok, my cousin is joining special ward at my place too. He too caught chicken pox. Yeh bachcha log, when you tell them to stay away from infected, they show their machoism. Ab dekho...kya hua...

38 comments:

U can call me your attorney May 10, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Mommy rocks!!! I giv her jhappis all the time, even when she is kneading the flour,cooking food..so hard tht she has to push me away!!Ab beta bada ho gaya hai, koi to nuksaan ho uska ;)

good to gain experience as a nurse!!hehe ;) ciao

Richa May 10, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

hehe maine bhi similar post liki mummy k liye :D
apni mom ko meri taraf se bhi ek jhappi dena :D

and ankii and arpit ko bhi jab wo theek ho jayen..

u take care..

Priya Joyce May 10, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

happy mother's day to ur mom.....dearie....all moms r spl...

and get well soon..twin bro s heheh

tc

HUGS

Arv May 10, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

Hope Ankii gets better...

God bless ur mom :)

take care... cheers...

Phoenix May 10, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

what arpit too??!! hey bhagwaan harshi pe kripa karo..if you go like this you will turn poor harshi into a superwoman...as if she isnt that already...

aunty is so cute yaar....kuch dinno kay liye udhar de na aunty ko...she looks cuddly wudly..just like you.. now i know where you get your good looks and great hair from..

mwuaah mwuaah mwuaah

btw happy mothers day to you from me.. wondering why??well to me you are nothing less than a mummy... you are there for me always...unconditionally like mothers do...

*hugs*

Lucifer May 10, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

hope d twins get better really really soon :)

n cute words for ur mom...m sure she must b smilin

Anya May 10, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

its maaa post everywhere...

love my mommaaaaaaaaaaaa


chriz

zirelda May 10, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Chicken pox. I had it when I was 15.

And I love my mom so much.

Yours seems pretty special too. :) Happy Day!

Anonymous,  May 10, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

chicken pox mahina hai kya???

and you look just like ur mom. :)

Anonymous,  May 10, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

Mom's day is not the day only when you pay tribute to the mother. i feel its every day of our existence to do the same and thank her for all her contribution to the growth of her children. Not to say what all she does. we all know.

So i kinda detest the celebration of days like father day or sis day or bro day or self day :_

Out fashioned still :(

Sneha Shrivastava May 10, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

tu bhi mast hai 'Special ward'.Get well soon to your bhai logs. And yes a big jhappi for you.>:D<.
and lots of love.:)

peter May 10, 2009 at 11:04 PM  

ahh ..ask them to get well soon :)

and moms are great ..every mom is special (Ok i copied that tare zaneen par wali line).

Happy mothers day to ur mom in fact all the moms in the world :D

Pallav May 11, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

so sweet...
r u sure.... shaadi waali baat ke liye bhi,,,hehehhe
jst kidding

Pallav

Anonymous,  May 11, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

Wht's with the chicken pox epidemic??!!! :O

Anonymous,  May 11, 2009 at 5:02 PM  

MAA - tujhe salaam.

Rià May 11, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Take care babe!!and this post was so sweet and simple, replete with love for mommy dearest! :)

Anwesa May 11, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

get well soon boys!!!! n happy shappy mothers de 2 all matajis!!!!

Anil Sawan May 12, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

arrey, tere ko tho full time employment mil gayi - head nurse :)u take care of them yaar.. and take care of urself too :)

Amritorupa Kanjilal May 13, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

harshita- what a lovely thing to say about a mom :)
hope the kids are on their feet and out of your hair soon :)

Me May 13, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

@Chitwan

Tere jaisa ek beta mujhey bhi chahiye...aajkal mummy ki value kamm ho rahi hain... tere jaisey bachchey hongey toh achcha rahega...

Yeah am gaining whole lot of experience as a nurse...ask me!!

Me May 13, 2009 at 11:57 AM  

@Richa

Haan! Mainey dekha aur comment bhi kiya... Mummy ko teri jhappi pasand aayi...hehe...

Ankit n Arpit are always glad to receive jhappies from beautiful gals.

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

@Nanhi Pari

Thanks rey! ;) I will convey ur wishes to them.

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

@Arv
Yeah! Ankii is better now..Arpit and Alok are still grounded.

Thanks for ur wishes.

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

@Raka
haha... Mom is a superwoman... not me.. :)

Thanks... Udhaar kya... tum yahan aa jaao.. hum tumhey permanently apney saath hi rakhkhengey.

haha...thanks again for that mother's day wish...I am honored.

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

@Mayz

Thanks yaar... :) Yeah, she is smiling... she is the happy-types naa.

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

@Zirelda
In a way its good to get it when you are young, it is severe when one grows old.

Your mom is so beautiful... :)

Thanks.

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

@Abhishek
Actually, waisa hi kuch hain... yahan dilli-side mein bahut fail raha hain...

Achcha!! then I am beautiful too...LOL

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

@ Sam
Well, I am not against any such days and its not about being old-fashioned. It is just that, in this busy life, a day like this, gives us an opportunity to revisit our love and express our gratitude and love to people.

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

@Sneha
haha.. haina!! I will convey ur wishes to them...
You are the only one who gave me a jhappi... thanks so much :)

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

@Peter
Yeah! as if they will if I ask them... tu bhi naa...hehe

Koi nahi..copied hi sahi...line badi special hain..

Happy mother's day to all moms...for sure.

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

@Pallav
haha...haan am sure... ;)

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

@ki
Well its everywhere these days... :(

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

@Hobo.

haan...a big salaam to all moms.

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

@ Ria
thanks... I will...

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

@Anwesa
Will convey ur wishes, gal..thanks.

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

@Sawan
haha... HEAD NURSE...LOL...

Sure.. will take care.. thanks.

Me May 13, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

@Little Girl Lost (Chotti Si Khoyi huyee Bachchi)
Thanks... :)
haha... yeah one of them is better now...

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital