UK Diaries - Oct 29 - From office

Last nite I tried sleeping early coz I promised myself that I will get up by 5:30 and relax a bit... coz the food am eating here and my eating habits are causing worry to my stomach... so to avoid all those acidity pangs.. I thought lets get up in time.. and drink loads of hot water... :) One thing I dont understand is... it is so cold.. and then my room heater is at 22 deg and even then I feel so hot at one point that I have to make it to 17.. I think the heater is a cheater... :D it shows something else and it does something else altogether. Anyways so I got up at 5:30.. and mechanically did all the stuff I do every mrng.. pack lunch...cook rotis...chat a bit and then get ready n rush to work... But then to my surprise the trousers I bought last week are loose for me now... :( and I did not buy a belt.. (I AM SOMETIMES SO SMART that I doubt myself) anyways, somehow managed but then the kurtis were all un-pressed... somehow caught hold of the striped cotton shirt and managed again. Reached station before time... took some other train.. took some other bus... and then reached office only to realise that I badly need to sleep again... :D :D Thought will doze off in the meeting.. cud not... :( and then ran to the workstation, so much to do... was doing sumthing n felt will fall off on the monitor.So,shifted attention to my laptop and started typing in an attempt to stay awake ... but I still think I will bang my head into the laptop monitor... Dont like it here anymore... new ppl have come in... we dont gel much... they make fun of me.. and I kinda ignore as am too tired at the end of the day to put my grey cells to use and give them a fitting reply... Damn! you Daylight saving... U screwed up my system again... now it will take another two weeks for me to get settled with the change in time... huh! I am in a complaining mood today... so I think I shud just stop right here...right now... Nobody loves reading someone crib...crib n crib... ;) Ah oh! I was abt to fall asleep again... zzzzz... need to do something to avoid it... ahem! music? walk? work? duh! Thursday here is like Mini-Friday.. people appear sleepy... they dont want to work.. and everybody secretly wishes for the fire alarm to go off or something to happen to the weather that they get to go home :D :D I am now on my way to home, my gud friend here is going back to India tomorrow and I will be all alone... its gonna be tuff... but then... let it be... :) I have loads of masala abt the new gang that has come up...will share... :) Ciao! Abhi ke liye...

7 comments:

Ramit Grover October 31, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

At times the best revenge towards people who try to antagonize you at work is to stay quiet and then make them go berserk wondering how strong you are that nothing perturbs you.

After all, you're Indian and you're Harshita. The best.

Rià October 31, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

hope u have a good and relaxing weekend. i think u need that.

Pallav October 31, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

nahi yar... dont6 besad...
the best part is i m so happy that ur lost some weight
yipeeee........
hehehehe....sab kitne khush hongey main bataunga sabko.....
hehehe....

:P

A October 31, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Ignore those people!!!

AB October 31, 2009 at 11:35 PM  

Well. the ppl who make fun of others are idiots.. (Looks who's sayin!)

this post needs khaamoshi and sannnatta to understand.

But i got the message!

"Ciao! Abhi ke liye..."

Anonymous,  November 3, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

i liked your idea of diaries. at least u have become more regular with your posts :)

keep it going.

Mads November 8, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

u know how to handle those people now, hai naa? :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital