Gumshuda!!

Haanji, main nahi hoon Gumshuda... bas post ka naam hain yaar!! Main firse aa gayi... :) Well, a lot of things happened in the past few weeks. I decided on taking a temporary break from my team and shift to another team, which meant, shifting to a new country too. So I am in UK for work and I am going to be here for quite sometime. It was not an easy decision afterall, I have not had any international travel in past 1 year, I travelled within India but only for couple of days. So I was a little anxious as to how I'll manage without so many things I am dependent on, like my family and all the luxuries at home. Some people played an important role while I was reconsidering this decision. My friend Archi told me "Go for it, you need that sense of independence back", Mads told me,"Come on, you should go. You need that and you will manage", Richa convinced me that its the right thing that am doing even if I will miss her wedding which we had planned so much for. So thank you to all of you... :) You people are one of the major reasons I could take this decision. The travel was funny, sad and irritating all at the same time. So, there are lot of stories to be told.I did some hilarious stuff unknowingly and got embarassed publicly. :D :D But then, that's signature me. Here,I start my day at 5 am(yeah! Sunny I can see the surprised look on your face) and by the time I come back its 7:30 pm in UK and midnite in India so I hardly get to talk to my people. I call them and they are asleep. There is no energy to cook, clean or do anything at all...still I try checking mails and stuff and then I collapse on the bed after washing and cooking at around 11pm. I get up and feel like I have slept only for an hour... but the clock does not lie, its 5 am again... :( I swear under my breath, even though am alone. I travel to office by train and bus, so its like I walk for half a km, then take a train for 45 mins, then walk to the bus stop, take a bus for 20 mins and then walk a km to get to my office. I know...I know... it sucks... but then, cant help it. This post is smaller as compared to others coz it is more of a status update on where I am, what I am doing and why I am missing from your lives and blogs. There is so much to talk about... a lot of funny things... but I will post them later.I am feeling so sleepy in office and the worst thing about staying awake is that YOU CAN NEVER FAKE IT. Jhappiyaan! aur haan Happy Diwali yaaron... main toh life mein first time diwali par ghar se duur hun... :( Am jealous... grrr.... :D :D

25 comments:

Anonymous,  October 15, 2009 at 7:27 AM  

o ji, hum bhi usi boat ke yaatri he jisme aap savar ho,

in the sense that India se door pahli diwali yaha AMerica me. Koi feel hi nahi he diwali ka.

weekend pe kuch pata chalega jab desi log get together karenge.

And btw congrats ji to being in UK. President sahiba aane wali he kuch dino me waha. Mil liyo unse.

good luck ji and wish u a very happy diwali, in advance.

Cheers,

Sameer

Anonymous,  October 15, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

What a news.
I pray one year for your stay.
Happy Diwali - Happy festivals.
Happy journey. Keep traveling.

Butterfly Thoughts October 15, 2009 at 9:24 AM  

Happy Diwali to you too. enjoy the stay there and do lots of shopping:-)do post the hillarious stuff you did.would love to read them.

Amrita~Ams October 15, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

hey hope baccha u enjoy..or if u face any prob..muje yad kariyo :P...i mean apni 'maa' ko yar..
will miss u :)
and happy diwali :):):)

Anonymous,  October 15, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

ams, did u visit rajwada for diwali shopping ;)

sam

Mahesh Sindbandge October 15, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Have a nice time out there gal....:)

Ekam October 15, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

Happy diwali to you too di:)
Would be waiting for your travel stories..
O God! 5am to 7:30pm!!!Itna kaam karte ho aap!!Main toh 10 hrs mar jaati hun.. Usme bhi FB and blog zindabad hai mere liye :D

mysterious gal October 15, 2009 at 3:40 PM  

wow wow inna sab ho gaya :) mast mast :)
u needed the break and the change ....i m sure it will be great:)
Even i need one lets see when mine happens!
I seriously missed u girl...par mast hai!
Enjoy the diwali in ur own way...i know its not the same away from home...but then ur the mast kalandar har cheez me mast rehneka!

Enjoy the days there...look forward to more updates
Happy diwali to u :)

Priya Joyce October 15, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

apna khayaal rakhiyo ji...n be fyn...hugs n happy dhanteras to ya...


juss take it as a break..tho a long one...
:)
hugssss

divsi October 15, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

happpieeee diwali jee!!:) n tc of yrself! hope u hav a great tym there!!!:))
kip postin updates gurl!!!:)

Akansha Agrawal October 15, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

ohh.. hum soch hi rahe the... ki aap kahan chale gaye... :D Ab pata chal gaya... Happy stay hai ji!

Koi nahi... once you settle down into the routine, I am sure maza aane lagega... and dekhne ke liye ahem ahem... bahut hotties bhi toh honge ;) :P

Aapko bhi diwali mubarak :D :D

Wildflower October 15, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

Hey, Welcome to the UK from a fan of your blog :)
Where are you based here?

Bijoy October 15, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Dear Blogger,

We are a group of students from cochin who are currently building a web portal on kerala. in which we wish to include a blog roll I found your interesting so inviting you to join our new venture you could find our site here: http://enchantingkerala.org

the site is currently being constructed and will be finished by 1st of Oct 2009.

we wish to include your blog located here

http://harshitawriteslikethis.blogspot.com/

we'll also have a feed fetcher which updates the recently updated blogs from among the listed blogs thus generating traffic to your recently posted entries.

If you are interested in listing your site in our blog roll; kindly include a link to our site in your blog in the prescribed format and send us a reply to enchantingkerala.org@gmail.com and we'll add your blog immediately. Ypu can add to our blog if you have more blog pls sent us the link of other blog we will add here

pls use the following format to link to us

Kerala

Write Back To me Over here bijoy20313@gmail.com

hoping to hear from you soon.

warm regards

Biby Cletus

AB October 15, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

}:-(

Main yahan tum wahan.. zindagi hai kahan?

Jaldi aana!

aaapkaa...

chhadooo.. shy is coming!

LDBF :)

peter October 16, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

I din give u confidence, coz u never told me before going x-(
Aish karo, jab tak ho ..aur main list bhej dunga mujhe jo bhi chaiye uksi :P :P

Dhanya October 16, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

All the best, Harshi! I am totally jealous of you and your independence now. Grrr :D Enjoy ok? Not everyone has this kinda luck... and I mean that!!!!!

Muahz.. and big hugs... Enjoy your diwali there as max as you can :)

Ramit Grover October 16, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Don't know about the others, but I'd sure love to hear how you publicly embarassed yourself. :-)

Mads October 16, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

U named S4T as Shitter's Paradise :D :D :D :D :D :D
*humming to iktara on ur blog :D*

i also told u abt independance part :O huh!! :P
anyway, it's hectic now, but hey, it's something different altogether and it's an experience one in a million get (see how I'm stuck in gandhinagar village :|) so consider urself lucky for being there and yes timings suck but kya karein..u'll get used to it...aur permanent thodi hai? :)

Take care and good luck with work...
and ASS ke baare mei pleaaaj likhna :D

Anonymous,  October 16, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Aww baby! Happy Diwali, think of it this way, it is your first independent Diwali and you'll learn a lot! Many of us are envying you for being in 'phoren' land. :D

Deepa Gopal October 16, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Happy Diwali and a very Happy stay in UK.

I am sure you'll do well. You seem to be a really wonderful girl!!!

Nidz October 16, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

harshi how come u neva TOld me that u were planning for UK.. i saw ur tweet n i cudnt believe my eyes,
any way m still in shock, trying to get out of it that Harshi Uk pahuchgai..
tera blog padhne main aur bhi maza aayega.. keep updateing stuff. and stay strong. love u
happy Diwali

Thousif Raza October 18, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

so sad that you are away for diwali.... and looking at that schedule is not good either, well have been missing you, par kya karen life is sometimes a bitc*, and you are dealing with it fabulously, be like this and blog more often, cause you spread sunlight to all these mortal souls with your writing ok :), have fun there


take care and keep writing.........

Rià October 20, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Cant believe life has changed so much for u....i dint know abt this UK thing, found out abt it from Richa. Hope u get used to it and get some time for urself and ur family.
Take care dear! *hugs*

Arpit October 21, 2009 at 12:34 AM  

U.K. Trip... Awesome hai.. :)

BTW Belated Happy
Dhan-Teras..
Choti-Diwali..
Diwali..
Goverdhan..
n
Bhai Dooj..

Anyways,
You Take Good Care n Have Fun.. :) Bbye.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital