UK Diaries - Oct 30- From Office

10:00 am office desk- I donno why it is difficult for me to act like a bitch.. I had decided last nite itself that I am not going to help her... but then... Dear God, I cannot cheat you... right.. I cannot cheat myself...so finally I helped her I think it is not abt if I like her or not.. its abt that she needs help and I shud help her... coz not doing that is completely against my nature. So finally I have found a room for her in my aparthotel... and then I think abt it.. I dont even dislike her.. just that I am not comfy with the gang she brings along.. anyways... I feel lighter... deceiving is just not my cuip of tea I think... So finally after much struggle inside me... I helped her... aah! relieved... Damn! I always miss a chance to be a bitch.. grrrr... chalo dekho...may be next time I can be nasty to someone and just do bad to them... Being Sainty gets boring at times... :) 12:00 pm : This Friday has started on a very lazy note.. but then it is shaping up well enuff.. I am planning to leave by 4 today.. May be catch up on some romachik flicks...or just hang around the city square and click form pics... but then it rains every friday,sat and sunday... Weather is suffering frm serious mood swings, I must say. 3:00 pm And here I am, its 3 pm and everybody is just waiting for the clock to shout out 4 pm and they will start running out of the office... I find it so strange that every monday, I feel why its not weekend anymore... and every weekend I wonder, why is it so lonely and why is it not a working day anymore... I think its just that, I am being too demanding. :) But then, who cares... ;) The server is suddenly down, I think it went off to party with other server-log coz its a friday and has a fake that pretends to be down.. See, my mind is running full-time and I am so gud at writing shit/bakwaas as u call it that I shud be awarded for the same. :D :D Anyways... there is this old guy in office.. let us call him G, he is so cute.. everyday I make sure that I say hello to him coz he makes that cute face when I walk upto him and says... "Harsheeeeeta what have i done to upset you NOW?"...haha... coz he is the trouble fixer for our technical issues... so he always says that I bring along trouble and when I smile he is sure, something is really fishy with the server. :P I love this guy, he has so much positive energy even at this age. :) Everyone is office thinks why do I eat alone at my desk, why I dont go out on coffee breaks, why do I plug in my earfones and work all the time. Well, my funda is... Do your work and Do it well and then go home... I dont have time for gossip...(yeah! I am lying, I do gossip with my friend in the train) but then, I think I dont want to hang around with these people who just pretend so much abt money and status. I am happy being me.. who loves to eat on roadside dhabas... who still gorges on Golgappas more than anything... :D I hate Pizzas... I really do...and I am allergic to burgers... One sight of them and u can find me running... so if u wanna woo me, paanipuri is my thing. :P Is-sey pata chalta hain, ki I talk so much... I started with something else... and now I really donno what I was talking abt. Me too looking at my watch and waiting for 4 pm... Have a gr8 time guys.. :) Life indeed is beautiful.. and dont ask me why I said tht... aivayee... Before I sign off.. I found out the reason for stomach problem.. DAMN Olive Oil... I did not realise I was cooking food in olive oil.. I am allergic to Olives as in allergic... :P :P Main kamaal hun waisey...hehehe Have a mast weekend.

11 comments:

Anonymous,  November 1, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Miss kamaal
- Big Boss 3 are you listening???

Ramit Grover November 1, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

You're a softy you know that? The best kinds. God takes special care of your kinds and makes sure they have adequate supply of gol gappas wherever they go. So you're the one to turn to when we visit London! :-)

Thousif Raza November 1, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

well job par no gossip is totally my thing too, cheers on that, pizza kyun nahi yaar, i havent eaten it, but i already love it, aur burger sharger toh shalo thats totally a different thing hai....

well its good to know you are enjoying work where you cant, and you too have fun weekend ok

check out my blog if you got time k :)



take care and keep writing.......

Americanising Desi November 1, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

I am happy being me.. who loves to eat on roadside dhabas... who still gorges on Golgappas more than anything...

;) you are my kinda gurl hunz mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh

AB November 1, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

:-)

firstly i :) like when someone cutely says, "Please check out my blog as well if you have time. oki? "

Yeah! i agree! work is work. enjoy the work ! rest all comes afterwards!

bahut random see post hai!
ab kaa kahein!

Akansha Agrawal November 1, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

Arrey have been reading your random diary posts... ek ke baad ek... :D :D

Ye help karne waali problem mujhe bhi hai... solution mile toh bata dena ji... ;) Baaki njoy karo :D

Deepa Gopal November 1, 2009 at 5:43 PM  

You are very sweet. You have a loving heart...as you said its always best to be yourself:)

Deepa Gopal November 1, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Left out to mention...the namw of pani puris and my mouth's watering...:)

Anonymous,  November 1, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

I like the work waala attitude. :)

main bhi kisi bhi new work environement mein aisi hi hoti hoon!

Rià November 2, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

he he thats why we all love u....i just love ur happy go lucky attitude. hope u had a gr8 weekend too. :)

Mads November 8, 2009 at 10:00 PM  

hehe :P G is cute :D *nudges u*

roadside dhabbas have something in them, hai naa? ate pani puri today and remembered u waise :) :-w

and everyone doesn't have the ability in them to be a bitch :) like u and me. hota hai..maybe next janam we'll go bitchy and bitch about each other only... *ppkl* :P

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital