You gotta problem with me?? haha


Life che! Infact, I must say, MERI life che.. toh masala toh hoga hi ;)

My close friend is leaving,to pursue his dreams and I know I will miss him loads but then, like all friends, we will also try to keep in touch. I have a message for him - "You know what?I am not good at saying what I want to say when I should say it...but I wish you luck and success in all that you do and remember that, I will miss you almost roz... :P but that DOES NOT make you my boyfriend" :D :D LOL!! So stop flattering yourself and get a hot gal for a gf as soon as you reach where your dreams and life is waiting for you. I really will miss you yaar" *sigh*

The project I am working on is going down the drain, in front of my eyes. I cannot do much about it. I work 18 hours everyday and everybody hates me at home, amongst friends and even Happy Singh dumped me last week. I am tired of juggling my relationships and work. Somebody needs me...n I am not there.. or if work needs me... I am not there.

Yeah! I need a break but I can't take one. I am the lonely warrior right now. Hate me or Love me... Wait for me or Let me go -- I leave it all to you... :) 

Like I said, I am hibernating now :D This is THAT time when I shut myself up to everyone. Since this is MY space and I can go on and on about how stupid, lame and weird I am... ;) I am doing that...LOL!!

Last week., there came a day when I decided I will marry.. yeah! right.. don't rub your eyes... :D I thought what it would be like -- to be a rich man's wife and file my nails whole day and run in n out of malls and say "Excuse Me, Trial room kahan hain?".. then come back home with shopping bags.. crib about life... gossip and go out again... *Sigh*

I almost committed this mistake of getting married to a man I have no clue about,this week...but I donno...one night I feel I am all finished and then I wake up in the morning and tell myself "Do Hell with it!! This is my life..Let's kick some ass and fix it" :P  Thank God, for I have THIS side to me... ;)

So what if I am weird... ;) There are many people who love me for my quirky and strange side...and I love them too... *winks* I donno what shock or surprise Monday will bring..but I have cut off from everyone for now... I just need some time with me... to fix this stuff up and then may be Monday will bring some good news.. Let's hope so ;)

BTW, I am also working over the weekend... Dah! but I still love my life... :) :) Atleast, I have a job... I am thankful to God today for everything...even if it is the pain.

This week, I also realised who the REAL people are and who all are FAKE. Meri thodi si problem hain..like Richa says "Tera mann jaldi pighal jaata hain"...LOL... *shrugs* I can't fix it. So if you need any help ever, I am there for you...but if you think you are smart... :P haha! You have mistaken me...I stopped trusting people long time back.So while you are busy thinking you are making a fool out of me...I am playing dumb coz I am expected to :D

Baat khatam!! You all have an awesome weekend...while I sulk.. :D :D 

Wish my friend loads of luck... :) Please. Love you all. BTW AD!! I almost am off twitter now, mera bhoot utar gaya hain :D :D

28 comments:

Anonymous,  March 20, 2010 at 8:43 AM  

This is not yours problem.
The solution is: if you love someone do not evaluate your position nor his position financially. Love flies when you evaluate.

Rià March 20, 2010 at 12:24 PM  

hmm....u know for a moment it felt as if u hav actually got married! :P

And btw the life u r talking of post marriage was hilarious....cant imagine myself doing that ever!! Guess we are not cut put for that kinda life.

But seriously, try to give some time to urself and ur family!!i mean 18 hrs is jus too much!

Sakshi March 20, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

All the best... to your friend...:)

peter March 20, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

If that frnd is AD/AB then dun worry, the pal is in my court now :P

karo karo kaam ..enjoy karo life, blog posts likho..yahi toh life hai :)

and ahaan 102 followers ..kyaa baat hain :) :D

Richa March 20, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

So Harshi like post :D Hugs :)

and i say 'tera mann mom ka hai.." :P

mwaaaahhhhhh :)

Ramit Grover March 20, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Would be a lucky guy who gets to marry you. Not kidding! :)

AB March 20, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

yawns

itna boring post!
heheh!

just kidding!

thanks to you for a lot of things. no thanks welcome! :P

see u soon.. dnt miss ur frnd too much.. he will be back.. soon!

Thousif Raza March 22, 2010 at 3:11 PM  

hmmm acting class kab join ki tune.... phir bhi mast hai... let them, end may jab pata chalega toh bolengi "harshita!!! uee maa, i dint expect" tab tum apni angel jasi smile deke kehna "He he, yeah i know" kya scene hoga woh, wah wah

and if you are enjoying the work tenh aur mai kya bolon, your life ji, jaise jiyo mast jiyo, maze udawo... have fun... and you ahvea great week ahead too....


take care and keep writing.........

Aditya Nandode March 22, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

Hi! Hope i will be able to red u here, on continuous basis! Will miss @HarshiKamal though, and by the way, pretty lady just wrote a pretty post! ;)

Shaunak Mukherjee March 23, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Aye, been in this situation more than once in my life. Well, twice. Still, it sucks.
So sit back, have a drink, put on some music even if it's 3 in the morning and say, "World! Tune mujhse panga liya hai! Ab teri khair nahi!"

Hope you had a good weekend!

GinGer March 23, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

All the luck to ur friend..

and yes all the luck to u...bad days are gonna go soon...and yes brand new day is gonna come ur way...

I wish mondays were alwayz good. :)

All will be well...Hugs hugs...

GinGer March 23, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

All the luck to ur friend..

and yes all the luck to u...bad days are gonna go soon...and yes brand new day is gonna come ur way...

I wish mondays were alwayz good. :)

All will be well...Hugs hugs...

SA March 26, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Good post madamji!

Missing @harshikamal on my timeline! The first gal to follow me on twitter! :(

All the best for everything!

Cheers
Sanjay

Suree March 26, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Last 2 weeks i have gone through the same phase u r going on now...Now free and no freaky thoughts...:)

Me April 3, 2010 at 3:47 AM  

@Hobo
Personally for me, money is never a prirority. :)

Me April 3, 2010 at 3:47 AM  

@Ria
Yeah! I was amazed at myself..I was abt to do that... :|
*shrugs* I can never live like tht... ;)
I have informed the bosses and this weekend most probably I will be with family.

Me April 3, 2010 at 3:48 AM  

@Peter
LOL!! usko rag karna :P

oye teri!! haan...mere followers :D hehe

Me April 3, 2010 at 3:48 AM  

@Ramit
*sigh* ;) pata nahi kiski kismat ki band bajegi ;)

Me April 3, 2010 at 3:48 AM  

@Thousif
:D :D yeh sab kya ho raha hain?

Me April 3, 2010 at 3:48 AM  

@Adi
We are back together no? :D

Me April 3, 2010 at 3:48 AM  

@Shaunak
;) achcha idea hain

Me April 3, 2010 at 3:48 AM  

@Ginger
Thanks...hugs to u too.

Me April 3, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

@Sanjay
:) :) adjust kar lo

Me April 3, 2010 at 3:49 AM  

@Suree
Seems it is the same with everyone.

Mads April 13, 2010 at 5:07 PM  

*slaps accilet for itna thanda comment*
saala thats why i say miss u and dedication posts dont work on silly boys!!

i like u for ur quirkiness hershey behen :-w
hawwww that means u dont trust me anymore :-w
*shows back on u* :-w

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital