Kitni Baatein Hain, Kehna Chahoon Main.

Thanks a lot for your prayers for I's dad. I am sure, the BIG guy up there will listen to us and make some ammends there. Life is pretty busy these days. I am shuffling between work,home and sickness. Seems the fever is taking too long again.The last time it stuck around after typhoid, I got rid of it when the ENT person gave me meds for allergy. My physician asked me to wait for 2 more days and then they will run blood tests for all sorts of diseases(some of the names are really scary). I am so sick of these pathos sucking my blood out...lol Meanwhile I realized I have a lot to share apart from the usual boring sickness stuff: 1. First of all, long time I have talked to Raka, she is my sweetest pal and I could not even find time to chat or talk to her. I miss her a lot but then amidst all the nuisance, I make sure I read her. I so very wanted to be there with her, sharing and predicting the next part of the story she is writing. It is done now, though. So no matter what you are always on my mind, gal. 2. I missed the wonderful posts each one of you write. I mean, I can relate to each one of you through posts. I know that when it comes from Abhishek, it wud be full of bindaas-giri, when it will be from Zirelda, it wud be more personal...and just like that. I missed and am missing all that fun coz after all the work and fuss, I get so tired that I pop the pills doc gave me to shoo fever away and I sleep. 3. I have my MBA exams coming up starting Feb and ending at the end of March. Trust me! I have not read a single chapter as yet. I donno how I'll pass them. 4. I have back to back trngs to deliver starting Feb 2 and ending in March. Too much pressure. Am definitely going to fail in my exams. :) This time, I'll also be delivering classes for Germans. I am not sure what kinda people they are. Will have to read up about them before the class. God help my vocal chords!! 5. Ankit-Arpit celebrated their bday on JAn 28 and I missed on posting something abt them. They are my twin brothers. :) 6. Femme Fatale is happening and I am not.. ;) 7. I am sick of being sick. :P and so is everyone around me...hehe...They are sick of hearing that I am sick. Damn! too much SICKness in this pointer. :D 8. I am not able to resume my exercise but THANK GOD!! I have not gained even an ounce so far. 9. I am going to read all your blogs this weekend for sure else I feel too out of touch. 10. Mom and Sunny made a video where they interviewed me about the veggies I eat and sadly I realized I named - Potatoes,Tomatoes and Onion as the main ones on my list....hahaha and they were hilariously shocked. I need to start eating greenies now.Uhuh! This reminds me, Mom cooked Spinach with Ghodey waali daal( I mean Chanaa Dal) and I had to eat it...OMG. 11. I am made to eat Amla every morning now and it is too sour, I wonder if my mom thinks that I'll die of sickness someday....lolWhat's next? MILK? Nooooo.... 12. Happy and Rustam fought and made up, but Rustam (the german shephered) beats the hell out of Happy Singh(the small spitz) everyday, so no matter how TIDE-jaisa white Happy is in the mrng, he becomes a yellow yello dirty fellow by nite...hahaha 13. My fone has gone bad and am using Baba Adam ke Zamaaney ka mobile fone these days and its too tuff to operate it. 14. Office mein sabki haalat kharaab ki bhaiya ab recession mein kahin naukri naa chali jaaye...roz calls and roz fighting :D 15. I secretly want that nothing comes in my blood-tests except that I am allergic coz I don't want to pop more pills... AB BAS!! Baaki, life hain... nautanki toh hogi hi...toh jab tak hain, mast hi jeeyengey... dekhein kya bigadta hain ;) And please don't drop me sad-sad messages in comments, I am fine, samjhey!...its just that...may be the allergy I had few months back is back. Tussi fikar naa karo, Punjabi hun, dekh loongi iss fever ko bhi... (dont you worry) Toh tension nahi leney ka... Mast Jeeney ka... ;) Pics : http://blufiles.storage.live.com/y1pFVmig3k601PCZUHM3KXrFBqqb6vD391A9hVkwh7oIHU5LQ7OL9czuMXVMPsLVczh

17 comments:

Yamini Meduri January 30, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

:)

it had after reading your last few lines.....your kind of post Harshita...keep smiling as you always do...!!!

U can call me your attorney January 30, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

abe you are punjabi?????
great!!! so am I..balle ji tussi tan chak te phatte!!
hun ta health shelth kite ni jaan wali tuhadi :P

Richa January 30, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

lolz.. oye ae hoye na punjabiyan wali gall!!

bada mazza aaya post padh ke, n sickness v chali jayegi, punjabi spirit de sahmne ki tikda ae ? ;)

o ji femme di fikar na karo, bas tussi jaldi naal theek ho k wapis aa joo, femme naal tuhaunu v happening bana deyange :D

take care n get well soon..

Arv January 30, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

And in the midst of all this... do remember to stop and smile :)

take care da... cheers...

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 6:34 PM  

liquid diet!!!

take care

abhishek January 30, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

baap re baap...ladki to bahut nautanki karti hai ;)

waise chawanprash SRK wala sona-chandi hi lena...Big B wala dabur na lena...(SRK ka fan hun :P)

chalo get well(waise yeh bol-bol ke thak gaya hun)

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 9:31 PM  

oye hoye, inni positivity :)...ode to ur tashan n +ve attitude..it rubs off on ppl...

Mads January 30, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

hehe cool che :D :D someone is bubbling with joy and excitement..i likes...rustam beats happy singh :O :O nalayak... X-(

Anonymous,  January 31, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

Nice...keep up the spirit!
Hope all goes well for you the next 2 months and you become perfectly healthy soon!

Nidz January 31, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

hey harshi.. again fever??
get well soon..
m sowwie fr nt keeping in touch i was so busy..

Nidz January 31, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

study when u become alright. m sure aise waqt main u wont even feel like studying..
ur own twin bro.??? :O

i likes greenie veggie :) good for health. potato se dur nahi bhagpati.
i hope ur medical reports doesnt shock u :P
take care hugss

Anonymous,  January 31, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Lolzz-optimism must be learned from you!
So unwell yet you write a funny post harshita-great! TC and please do get well soon.
I am sure you will do well in your exams-if you start now, you can do it
All the best and good wishes from my side:)

Anonymous,  January 31, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Bandi yeh bindaas hai,
Bandi yeh bindaas hai...
:)

zirelda February 1, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

You found a beautiful picture to begin your post. Like you.

Here's hoping it is just the allergy. Allergies can really mess with a body!

Sneha Shrivastava February 2, 2009 at 4:13 AM  

get well soon.
I will pray ki koi problem na hou.

Anwesa February 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

tussi gr8 ho!!!bahut news mil gaya tere baare mein!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital