UK Diaries - Nov 2 - Surprise Monday :D

1:16 PM Monday...Oye Monday... By gawd! sometimes I feel Monday bechara, log kitni gaali detey hain isey...fir bhi besharam har week wapas se aa jaata hain... Last nite, I had a long chat with one of my close friends and time just went by. I slept at 2 am coz as I said earlier, The heater is a cheater :( and I kept forcing myself to sleep and finally I made a pact with me "Okay! Harshita dont panic, if you are late, you can catch a cab to office" and finally I think my mind was convinced and I slept till 5:30 am or so. With around 4 hrs of sleep, I was so scared to begin the day. I already imagined falling asleep in the train and missing my station or not being able to walk all the way to office. :D :D I am so over-dramatic at times... :D Anyways, so I decided to read a book to shoo away the Monday negativity in the train and I picked up "Bridget Jones-Edge of Reason". Somehow I have started to relate to her but then in bits and pieces coz she is 50 times more dramatic than me. :) and then as Mads says that I dont booze and smoke and I am not desperate to get married... I think I am not like her at all.So I think it will be a good read. Let's see. There are lot of new faces in office. It may sound nasty, bitchy and mean, but finally there is someone who's bigger than me. *Fat Psychology : If u see someone fatter than you, you feel relieved and beautiful*. Donno if that makes sense to anyone. So, the new arrivals are telugu women and they are sitting next to me. They keep talking n talking n talking....hehe but I am wearing my protection gear (Barney style), and btw before you assume anything, protection gear refers to IPOD here. So I have plugged in my earfones (Wonders if it will turn me deaf) and I am working. The servers will be away on LUNCH again for two hours so I am idle till 2 pm UK time and I thought why not write the diary. Saturday was a demonstration here, police...security copters...everything made the atmosphere very tense, so I stayed at home. Sunday, I planned to go out, par it rained whole day long.Finally I took a walk at nite but it was so eerie... that I had to run back home...also it started raining. :) Aur haan! my team members tell me that they faced racist abuse this Sunday at the hands of a couple of Britishers. It is horrifying to hear but then I also have faced something weird this Saturday evening, so I can understand. Hope you guys had a great weekend... Its 1:30 and I am waiting for it to be 5 pm and I will run to the station. :P More tomorrow... Have fun and masti maaro!! Added at 4:30 : I think its yesterday's rain...I am sneezing...aaaaaachoooo!! I have a bad headache and in a short while I will leave office. I think I will just crash in the bed for an hour before I cook dinner and tomorrow's lunch.

11 comments:

Americanising Desi November 3, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

awwww i hope u feel better soon hunz.
you are all kool and awesome jumpin on our heads :D
love it!

and even while you aaachooo there is a naughty you poppin out ;) love you!

Anonymous,  November 3, 2009 at 7:19 AM  

pls take care of this cold. dont run to get the train in rains.

the racist stuff is getting crazier in UK ? there have been quite a few instances reported in TOI.

Pls be careful.

Anonymous,  November 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

Bandi yeh bindaas hai

SAHITYIKA November 3, 2009 at 11:30 AM  

u will be fine soon..
take care.. :)

Priya Joyce November 3, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

u tc sweetsy...

i simply adore u for what u r...awwwww

Anonymous,  November 3, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

take care of yourself!!!

Gaurav Kant Goel November 3, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Get well soon!!! :)) Give a call sometimes. Its long, we have not chatted...

Gaurav Kant Goel November 3, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Add me to your twitter account. :)) I am regularly getting your updates but I believe u are not getting mine!!!

Butterfly Thoughts November 3, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Your Uk diaries seems to be interesting and humorous.…take care of yourself:-)

Mads November 8, 2009 at 9:57 PM  

take care of yourself n i know u are taking care of ur health. but what i mean is from the racist attacks and stuff....

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital