September is here again.

I remember Zirelda posting on her blog few days back about how the month of September is here...Yeah it is here...September means a lot to me...reason being itz Mom's bday on 24th of this month... :) and I love to surprise her... Last year, I sent her flowers in my signature style when I was in Hong Kong...and bought her bags and gifts back from there...This year, I wanna surprise her yet again...but I have already emptied my pockets... Ah! why don't I plan stuff?? For the first time in my life, without any doubts, I accept Dad is right ;) He always asks me to save for myself and I end up spending on gifts and family...He always asks me to be a lil smart with money atleast so I can save something for myself... The irony is I picked up this habit of gifting my frenz and family from him...lol I love doing that...I love to see that smile when I surprise someone...Itz a great feeling to make someone happy in a special manner :) Mmm...I was thinking of getting her a saree again..but that's so cliche... :( Hmm..then thought of gifting her a treadmill as she is on a weight-loss spree but then we already have a non-motorised at home...It is so difficult for me to decide on it... Moms expect nothing from you...and thtz the biggest problem...Ah! Wish she had told me what she expects for a gift...No point asking her... I am so confused... feels like am back to college...am couting my money again...ha ha ha... ;) She is not the one for materialistic gifts...I think I shud plan a surprise dinner for her at home... and invite her best friend over :) Yeah! that sounds good...her favourite cake, her favourite dishes and her favourite ME ;) Mom does not like to eat out... She prefers the cosiness of home and family to restaurants... Shud I gift her a couple's dinner at a nice place?? Uhuh! I am still confused... I am gonna sleep over it tonite... BTW my approvals have come for the conference...gotta work harder now...

10 comments:

vemuri September 17, 2008 at 1:03 AM  

indecisionness does happen with every one or atleast with me....


anyways jus make ur best effort ..


cheers!!
peace!!

zirelda September 17, 2008 at 8:19 AM  

Is she's anything like my mother she might love a family dinner. There is nothing that makes my mom happier than getting the family together.

Then again, a cosy dinner for two at a nice restaurant might just hit the spot.

One year I planted a garden for mom. She loved that too.

Mmmm, yep. You have some thinking to do. I'm interested in hearing what you come up with.

peter September 17, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

all the options are gud !
go for any of those options and ur mom wud be happy and surprised i guess :D

and by the way i knw it's hard to save the money for urself ...I have also learned the art to spend it on others from my parents only :P

Arv September 17, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Sounds like the dilemma I have with my mom... :)

though she likes to eat at home, It was a family dinner last month and that made her happy to be surrounded with all her brothers and sisters families...

Do let me know how it goes... Wishing you mom in advance.

All the best for your conference...

Have a nice day.. cheers...

Anonymous,  September 17, 2008 at 5:14 PM  

Mom - wishing you in advance
Happy Birthday
:)

Aevi September 18, 2008 at 2:26 AM  

aha conference... m glad tht its approved yayyy...!!!
gift for auntie hmmm thts going to be tough deal but m sure u'll come up wid somethin good

Sneha Shrivastava September 18, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

hey the most difficult task to decide
a proper gift.:)
BTW Congratulations !!!
Have a nice day.
Cheers.:)

Nidz September 18, 2008 at 3:05 PM  

You r right, that contentment is different when it comes to making other smile. I hate to eat alone. I like it when I cook for someone and share food with someone...
Ummm I think idea of cooking for her and calling her friends at home to surprise her sounds good :)
Hey btw the word verification is back in while posting comment in ur blog.. Do something

Me September 19, 2008 at 12:13 AM  

Hi Vemuri, I am putting in the best.Let's see.

Hmm Zirelda, am still thinking :( The bday is on 24th.

I am still trying to learn the art of saving money, Peter.

Hi Arv,Dinner is there for sure but what else is something am stuck up on ;)

Thanks Hobo..You can dropin ur wishes on 24th too ;)

Abhi,thanks...and for the gift am still thinking...

Trust me Sneha, its too difficult. :)

Hey Niddzzzz,I hav removed word verification...and even I am a bit convinced abt tht eating togther stuff so far :)

Anwesa September 19, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

give her sum of ur tym!dats d best gift..

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital