Words that shook me up...

I told myself there would not be another such incident again...but who am I to decide? I was reading thru Gaurav's post about Delhi Blasts, and suddenly I cud recall those words again that made me cry yesterday somewhere inside my heart. We were preparing for breakfast yesterday as it was Sunday and Mom had something special for my kid brothers in the menu (Aloo-Parathas)..As usual we were having fun and teasing each other...When out of nowhere, Ankit brought up the topic of the blasts in Delhi which happened this Saturday and Dad said something that made me feel so shaken up from inside that I could not even eat a single bite of the sandwich I held in my hand. He said," Socho koi maa shaam ko ghar mein roti banaa rahi hogi, aur intezaar kar rahi hogi ki mera beta ghar aayega office se toh kitna khush hoga ki uskey pasand ka khaana banaaya hain...Uss maa ko kya pata ke betey ne kabhi ghar aana hi nahi" : "Think about a mother who wud be cooking her son's favourite dish for dinner and waiting for him to come home and suprise him...poor woman! she wud not know that her son wud never return home coz he died in the blasts" and he went away to his room. I could feel the lump in his throat. :( Everytime I write about the blasts, I hit another low in my mood... I can't write anymore in this section...I just wanted to share these words which held enuff depth to keep me thinking the whole nite and even now... My heart goes out to people who lost their loved ones in this tragedy which is a master-mind of a bunch of jerks. Wishing for peace and harmony in the world, I sign off.

7 comments:

Gaurav Kant Goel September 15, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

I have nothing to comment on it.

:((

Anwesa September 15, 2008 at 5:11 PM  

i can only cry for those who hav lost their life.

Aevi September 15, 2008 at 11:50 PM  

the whole incident has shook me up... m really disappointed in my own country and country men's securtiy

Sneha Shrivastava September 16, 2008 at 6:53 AM  

Its disgusting and shameful to pray upon innocent human beings.:(

zirelda September 16, 2008 at 7:24 AM  

I don't even know what to say. It's sad beyond belief. Your dad is absolutely right.

Hugs for you.

Me September 17, 2008 at 12:38 AM  

Gaurav,Abhi,Anwesa,Sneha - I am myself pretti shaken up...donno wen will this end.

Thanks Zirelda for the hugs :) take care

Nidz September 18, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

i think i missed this blog. dont knw how.. i wish there cud b a way out !!! sob sob

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital