Ek aur khoobsurat din : Another Beautiful day!

So, I went for my walk yesterday too but the road in front of my house was empty... I checked my watch and realized I was a li'l late and the kids went back to their homes... my friend Krishna was nowhere to be seen and his mom (Bhabhiji) was busy may be cooking some of the recipes that we discussed a day before.
It was a certain amount of relief to me that after a long time I got time for myself but then my right foot is in bad shape coz of the stress and pressure it had to undergo during one of the exercises.It is normal, it happens to fat people. :)
Mom asked me to skip the walk but I insisted on it... I walked really fast now when there was no one around... It was wonderful... sooner, I took off my jacket, I do that every evening after 1 or 2 rounds... and the weather though was cold but I loved it when the cold breeze brushed against my skin, while I was walking. It was completely serene and all I could hear was my ipod playing house mix. It peps me up and gives me speed. Sooner the left foot joined the right one and God! I was not able to walk at all...after almost 40 mins, I came back, had my mug of hot water and jumped in the bed to catch up some TV shows...
Itz Ankit's best fren's bday so I stayed awake till 12 midnite to wish her a great bday and to make notes for the class coming up today and what a class it was.
This particular class is full of some ill-mannered brilliant minds... they'd interrupt me in the middle of the session or else keep discussing the contents even when I told them I will cover them in coming classes. The straight-forward person I am, I told them finally, "Guys! Let us go step by step coz I know we have some bright minds in the class but then I am not so used to bright people and I prefer a certain pace and etiquette in my class" and they obliged. hahaha
Also, an interesting thing to share : Yesterday I spent an hour teaching a guy how to draw a line using the tool for 40 mins and Man! He was such a pain... I could not imagine that someone can ever get so dumb...or may be as my co-teacher puts it he was trying to keep me busy with him... funny guys!!
Wish I had more women in the class... the guys from Philipiness keep smiling at me in the class virtually or they wud just keep sending me appreciation signals... ;) the others try to bully me when they realized am not as old as they thought me of... the guy from US kept me awake with his queries till 11:30 at nite on Day 1. These people need to do something with their lives... They need to LIVE it.
Although I informed my co-teacher a month before that I would be on leave on Dec 4 but he is not too keen on taking my class...lets c...what I'll do tomorrow... Am planning to take up the theory class and then I'll leave it at that...
I just want tomorrow to be a beautiful yet lazy day.... :) The typical Harshita-day...with its amount of action,fun and spice.

37 comments:

Priya Joyce December 3, 2008 at 6:22 PM  

arre wah..kya baat hei..bakk to normal..

kabhi kabhi solitude is so beautiful re

:)

ahh!! u lazy haha lol

btw I loved ur b'roll wow me nanhi pari thanx a ton re
:)

Arv December 3, 2008 at 6:54 PM  

beautiful yet lazy day... I could use one of them :)

and am glad that you had a peaceful evening...

take care da... cheers...

Anwesa December 3, 2008 at 7:02 PM  

so ur students r pesky to deal with..nice 2 see u dealing wid dem in this manner..take care n njoy d de!

abhishek December 3, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

wow these guys sure do look very dumb

Anonymous,  December 3, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

Conforming participation is a challenge. Hang in there.

Anonymous,  December 3, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

walking in the morning cold breezy weather with fav music is just too good (or evening) experience.....

trust me i know how u feel...

and wow girl, u back to ur effervescent self and thats good to note :)

cheers,

sam

Phoenix December 3, 2008 at 8:37 PM  

im so glad you had a great day!!

hugs!!

btw 1 more day to go :P

*wink* *wink*

check my blog at 12am :)

Yamini Meduri December 3, 2008 at 9:15 PM  

good day...nicely lived....

i liked your blog.....and couldnt stop frm commenting

hope you dont mind

peter December 3, 2008 at 9:46 PM  

teaching to draw a line for an hr :O??
tht is like equal to the time we get for our whole engineering graphics ka paper :D

US ppl are dumb ..:P
nice post ...!!

happy blogging !!!

Sneha Shrivastava December 4, 2008 at 1:03 AM  

Happy Birthday Dear !!
Love :)
Sneha

Sandeep Balan December 4, 2008 at 3:39 AM  

oops...happy birthday..happy birthday...just arrived for the bash...hope the cake is still thre n has nt been gobbled up by others...

back to the post...i simply couldnt stop laughing at the title of your post...ek aur khoobsurat din: Another beautiful day...reminded me of the kinda silly taglines they had/still have for some hindi films...daag:the fire...badla:The revenge...he he...i like the way you just take your day and churn out a post out of it...keeping it interesting at the same time...thats a tough thing to achieve...but you do it with ease...cheers!

and yaa...partyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Anonymous,  December 4, 2008 at 9:29 AM  

///Its my first time in your blog and it just seems the right time!!...Right on your Big day!
Happy BIrthday Harshita!!///

Anonymous,  December 4, 2008 at 9:30 AM  

As for the post...its Beautiful!

zirelda December 5, 2008 at 8:30 PM  

You must have the funnest time with your job.

An hour? What kind of tool is it?

Aevi December 5, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

wo sab to theek hai... but i would highly recommend you to undergo a physiotherapy for your leg... its just not right n been a while.
take care of it

Mads December 6, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

haha..try teaching me to draw a line..i wont take less than 2 hours :D

hope u had the typical harshita day ;-)

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

@Priya
Nanhi Pari is what you are to me :) I love solitude.

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

@Arv
Yeah, I love lazy days... :)

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

@Anwesa
You would not imagine, they fall in the age group of 30-50 yrs of age :)

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:05 PM  

@Abhishek
Well, I wonder if they really are.

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

@Sam
Thanks... I know... Walking in peace is what we all need sometimes.

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

@Phoenix
Thanks for the blog post ;)

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

@dil ki pyar
I am so glad you did... ah! come on... I don't mind this at all ;)

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:07 PM  

@Peter
Ahem! that guy is an Indian. ;)

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

@Sandeep
Thanks Sandeep... I think every day has something interesting abt it... It is just the way you treat it. Yeah! Party anytime.

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

@Meera
Thanks so much :) You have a beautiful name.

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:08 PM  

@Zirelda
Well this tool is a datawarehouse tool and this guy had to link two stages in a job and he could not do it. Moron! ;)

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

@Abhi
Yaar, me naa too overweight... I think with weight-loss all these problems will go away... Will keep trying and will see a doc soon :)

Me December 6, 2008 at 8:09 PM  

@Mads
Yeah! it was a bindaas-Harshita-day :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital