Ek aur TAG aaya hain ;)

After a long time, I have been tagged by someone and that someone is Born Vagabond. He is a bindaas punjabi guy. Thanks a lot. Coz I had pure fun while answering these questions. I had wicked answers but I avoided some of them especially when kids like Nanhi Pari reads my blog. ;) Priya don't you kill me for that..Okay! hahaha RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves. RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people. 1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be? I'll chop off his balls,gift wrap them and send it to his new liason he cheated me with. 2. If you could have one dream come true which one would it be? I want to sing in a rock-concert coz till date I have only sung ballads. (Ahem! No, its not the Rock-on effect) 3. Whose butt would you like to kick? Mmmm... has to be a guy who claimed to be my best-friend. 4. What would you do with a billion dollars? Well, gift my folks a beautiful penthouse in the greens of either Punjab or Southern India, gift my brothers their favourite cars, buy a beautiful diamond jewellery piece for mom,donate them for girl child fund and may be buy myself a holiday in Europe and if there is still some left, hand it over to mom. ;) 5. Will you fall in love with your best friend? Uhuh! my best friend is a gal and I am straight ;) 6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone? Being loved my someone is the most beautiful blessing. 7. How long would you wait for someone you love? Well, I can wait till the time he comes running to me ;) 8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do? I will still like that person, my liking is not about posessing someone. 9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be? AIDS Awareness. I did contribute for this cause. 10. What takes you down the fastest? Fake Attitude (Fattu people trying to act smart) 11. I change this question : How do you define blogger-hypocrisy ? You appreciate a post on a blog and then you go back to ur blog and post, "Ah! sick posts get more comments and mine never does"... lol 12. What's your fear? Losing my loved ones. 13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are? Bilkul bindaas bandaa hain yeh! 14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor? If I love the person I marry then it does not matter if I am rich or poor but yeah! Mom, are you listening? If I am going for an arranged marriage, the guy has to earn well. hahaha 15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Turn to the right, hug him and tell him "Good Maaaarning Happy Singh" 16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick? I donno how do you do that... I mean fall in love with two people at a time.How do you do that? 17. Would you give all in a relationship? Yeah everything except my sense of being ME. 18. What's eating you now? Ah! My job. ;) I don't love anything about IT except the money...but then even that is falling short of expectations now. 19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship? Being Single is wonderful. I don't mind if someone sweeps me off my feet though. 20. Tag 6 people... (coz itz a girly tag, I have my list ready) My favourite Raka Beautiful Zirelda Nanhi Pari Priya Angel Sneha Mad Mad Mads New-found friend Yamini. Ab mainey itna makhkhan lagaaya tum sabko... tag kar dena samjhey...lol

32 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava December 23, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

oye marey bus ki nahi hai.:)
per tarey answers are Awesome.
buttering nai kar rehi.
I mean it

Nikhil Menon December 23, 2008 at 1:06 PM  

Hehe..nice tag dis one.. :)

*You appreciate a post on a blog and then you go back to ur blog and post, "Ah! sick posts get more comments and mine never does"...

--AWESOME!! lol.. Its soo true though for ppl tend to think in dos angles too..Or even that s*x sells,for that certainly has been a usual statement against a certain few in the blogosphere.. :)

VagaBond December 23, 2008 at 1:19 PM  

hahaha....nice yaa....
*5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Uhuh! my best friend is a gal and I am straight ;)

Luved it....thanks for doing it....cya around!!! ;)

Anonymous,  December 23, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

Really nice answers! Got to know you even better-keep up the good work!:)

Priya Joyce December 23, 2008 at 4:26 PM  

hey answer no 1 lol lol on tat...whooose happy singh :P

lol

and wow aids awareness gr8 job,,I'll luv to do this...

Yamini Meduri December 23, 2008 at 6:03 PM  

cute one.....!!!

will tag it definitely but wil take time as this month is all about the country....!!!

Anonymous,  December 23, 2008 at 7:04 PM  

nice answers ji....

Job to in dino me quite tough he...better to hang on with whatever it is there :)

And yes its grt to be single ....

loved ur take on blogger hypocrisy

zirelda December 23, 2008 at 9:03 PM  

I'm so glad I visited today. :)

What great answers and I will be happy to take this up.

Thank you Harshita.

Mads December 23, 2008 at 10:35 PM  

ooh thanks for tagging me :) but i'v already done the tag.. :D

hey i loved ur question n answer on blogger hypocrisy...and loved answer 7.Well, I can wait till the time he comes running to me ;)
and answer 8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do?
I will still like that person, my liking is not about posessing someone.

ur a smart n practical girl..applauds \:D/

Arv December 24, 2008 at 9:57 AM  

kewl tag... Ouch @ 1... LOL...

Have a nice day mate.. cheers...

Toonfactory December 24, 2008 at 7:24 PM  

Real cute post I must say....But d'u think a mere Billion Dollars will be sufficient to buy that many things ;)

Yamini Meduri December 24, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

http://desktopsbyme.blogspot.com/

Merry Christmas...!!!

collect your christmas gifts from the link...!!!

hope you like it...!!!

Phoenix December 24, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

harshit number 11 was awesome and the response to it too...lol!! :P

L. Venkata Subramaniam December 30, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

In 2009 why dont you actually kick his butt?

pisku December 31, 2008 at 11:48 AM  

btw, if u have't still, read The emotional intelligence by Daniel Goleman.

Me December 31, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

@Sneha
Dekha tum mujhey kabhi seriously nahi leti....uhuh!
Ab taareef se kya faayda...hehe...
Thanks a lot :)

Me December 31, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

@ MultiMenon
Yeah! Yeah! you got me right.

Me December 31, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

@ Born Vagabond
Chalo achcha hain...njoy kiya :P Thank u toh mujhey bolna chahiye... coz u tagged me

Me December 31, 2008 at 4:31 PM  

@ Mithe
Thankoo... Hmm...dont worry next time will tag you and make u churn out some details abt urself.

Me December 31, 2008 at 4:32 PM  

@Nanhi Pari...
Tum hi meri sachchi dost ho...tumney tag kar hi diya aakhir...
Sneha, nahiiiiiiii!! :)

Me December 31, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

@ Zirelda
I am glad that you took this tag up and gave us back some really great answers.

Me December 31, 2008 at 4:35 PM  

@ Pagli Mads
Smart toh bilkul nahi hun...warna kaisey fasti tumharey chakkar mein...lol :D

Thanks you my dear pagli.

Me December 31, 2008 at 4:36 PM  

@ Toonfactory
Thank you...
Haina! mujhey bhi lagaa... I end up miscalculating my expenses always :P

Me December 31, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

@ Zirelda
Thanks so much, Z.

Me December 31, 2008 at 4:38 PM  

@ Venkata
Thats a great idea... :)

Me December 31, 2008 at 4:39 PM  

@ Pisku
Nopes, haven't. I planned to read it for my workshop but missed on it...
I am good with my EQ though ;)

Sneha Shrivastava January 1, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

:)
I will do it definitely !!!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital