Back to being ME

I am back to doing what I think I do the best. Being Optimistic. The whole Mumbai incident has shaken me up no doubt...but being me, I could not stick to being low for long. I realized, no point grieving and crying for what happened anymore. It is time for me to spread the positive energy around me. To start with,I lost the initial set of few kgs of my weight and treated myself with new walking shoes...Since my right foot is under pressure due to a past-ligament rupture, I chose Reebok. I trust them with running/walking shoes... I am happy I bought them although I was so finnicky about the dark pink highlights on the shoes. We got a beautiful watch for Ankit's best friend. Its her bday on Dec 3rd and incidentally we share a somewat similar name. :) I went to my colleague's place to collect my gifts. There was a beautiful classy mug, a BEAUTIFUL photo-frame...wow! I love such gifts and also, one of my frenz bought my favourite Hand and Nail lotion from Hong Kong. All in all, it was a great Sunday for me coz my bhai-log helped out with this outing.I find the new shoes really good. They are nice to my feet so far and I can walk faster now. Although, this evening something happened that made me stop and think. I saw few kids playing in the colony and there were cars and bikes coming from both sides on the road. All of a sudden, I saw a Honda City approaching the colony and it was so fast and about to hit a kid. I held the kid from his jacket and pushed him alongwith me to the other side of the road. He shouted at me so badly, I tell you. " WHAAAAAAT are you trying to do?" I said to him" You wanted to die???, I just saved you kiddo"... In a few seconds I realized I should not have told him so... I went back to him and apologised. After all hez a kid. I made frenz with another cute lil kiddo named Krishna, staying next to my house and he kept driving his bicycle over my feet and finally we called it ceasefire and we both walk together now and race to the end... No prize for guessing, HE WINS always :) I told him if he keeps hitting me everyday, my mom will rebuke me and my office principal will throw me out. hehehe... He said,"Its not your fault if your mom scolds you, so don't say sorry". Hehe... the little devil he is... I so very love him...although his mom is a case... she is typical daughter-in-law straight out of the Ekta Kapoor soaps... She discusses my marriage, her pregnancy and lot many saas-bahu stuff... I am fine until it affects me badly... Like, I always wanted this time for ME...but she has now become my walk-partner and she keeps talking on and on... My ipod is of no use to me :) I am still glad... its nice to have someone for company...no matter what she talks about...She is a sweet person... Its Dec 1 and I taught my first class today for this month.... Ah! don't ask...What a pain it was...Another set of morons... the chinese guys kept applauding and smiling at me virtually for no reason and the guy from US almost made me go crazy coz of the irrelevant stuff he asked... As I started the class, nothing worked...the system raised wrong email links..and all... Whole of US was asleep when I called the co-ordinator...it was all messed up.... Damn! I don't have women in this class and he guys keep asking such silly questions... I wonder how will the next few days go... ah! No offences meant guys...but women are more sophisticated in trainings and bright too. With this, I end my post as am too tired... and a thought of the class tomorrow makes me go dizzy...ahem! My co-instructor is a moron too... More about him in cming posts...hehe... So people....live life.. stay happy and remember there is always a tomorrow to fix it all :)

31 comments:

Phoenix December 1, 2008 at 10:28 PM  

yay im the first to comment


"I am back to doing what I think I do the best. Being Optimistic."

these words breathed a new life in me... really been really worried about you the last few days.. im glad Harshi Baby is back!

drum roll......

abhishek December 1, 2008 at 10:53 PM  

you are frm ghaziabad rt? wht do u do thr?

Anonymous,  December 1, 2008 at 11:11 PM  

hey welcome back and its grt to see u in urself mode :)

contextual comment later :)

peter December 1, 2008 at 11:35 PM  

great to see you happy again and recovering from it :P

i do trust nike and reebok too .they are so comfy :D

and even i have played on the roads as a kid :D..
it was so much fun ...but now i realize it wasn't safe at all !

Priya Joyce December 2, 2008 at 7:10 AM  

wat a news....I opened ma blog..and saw ur update..bakk to being me...luved to see u tat way....

hope many out here...who ren't still bakk to normal also cum bakk

yes ur last phrase has so much of truth in it.

Sneha Shrivastava December 2, 2008 at 7:11 AM  

good to see you back to your own charming self.
have a nice day!
keep smiling :)

Arv December 2, 2008 at 8:10 AM  

Nice to see your usual self mate... you sure does have a lot happening in that place of yours...

Am just happy with the snow for now :)

Have a nice day mate... cheers...

Anwesa December 2, 2008 at 2:11 PM  

nice 2 c u back with a smile.keep smiling like this alwez.eagerly waiting 4 ur next post.

Anonymous,  December 2, 2008 at 6:18 PM  

You luk great when you smile :)

zirelda December 3, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

I'm glad to see you back to being optimistic and what a good walking story!

It is nice to have company isn't it? I mean, unless you want to think or go faster or slower or .... lol

Don't the irrevelant questions just burn you? :)

Unknown December 3, 2008 at 1:15 PM  

Its always nice to be optimistic. Doesn't mean we can live in a world without cynics. We need them too you know. The Balance, out karama, the ying and the yangs. ;-)

Firebolt December 3, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

I'm glad that you're back to your default mode. I think that the sooner we get back to normal, the better. Then again, the definition of 'normal' has changed after what happened. In any case, we must pull ourselves together and find ways to right the wrongs in this world.

I've been thinking of going on walks for a long while, but that's as far as I've gotten. Just to the thinking part.

Kids are cute. As long as they don't scream or potty in their pants.

Cheers! ^_^

Nidz December 3, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

yup best thing u have is postive energy. pls donate it to me nw and then...

dark pink highlights on the shoes?? i desperately wanna see ur show.. i too got a cute pair of winter chaps. u'll love them..wil share the pic soon.

hey i too have tht nature, if i feel i treated someone badly i apologize. my sis has sorry word in the bottom of ur list. :|

Glennis December 5, 2008 at 7:15 AM  

Got to be optimistic it all comes right in the end.

Aevi December 5, 2008 at 11:41 PM  

i hate kids... grgrgrrrrrr how can u be frenz wid them they irritate n talk so much

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

@Phoenix
Yipee! Raka. You are the first one. Thanks to people like you in my life, I can never be sad for long :)

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

@Abhishek
Yes. Oh! well I have a gang here and we loot banks... :)

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

@Peter
You bet. Reebok is a safe option anytime. I get nostalgic too at times abt my childhood too.

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

@Nanhi Pari (Priya)
I truly believe in the last line :) Thanks.

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

@Sneha
Thankoo Sneha You too have a nice time.

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

@Anwesa
Same as me... I am eagerly waiting for urs.

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

@Hobo
Oh! Thanks... mera comment mujhi pey wapas. :)

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

@Life Smiles
Thanks. Nice name.

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

@Zirelda
Yeah, the questions just get to me...ahem! I am getting used to them now.

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:53 PM  

@Writing for Crows
All about Ying and Yangs... ;) I am such a sucker for optimism...can never do without it.

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

@Firebolt
Hahaha... Kids are cute for sure... Walking is always fun until someone intrudes in that private space of urs.

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

@Nidhi
Aha! Search within, you have plenty of positive energy inside you... Dont be surprised I steal it frm you On and Off... Did you realise that?? lol

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:54 PM  

@Glennis
You are so right :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital