I AM BACK : Lo Ji Hum Aa Gaye :)

So, the party is over and I am going to get back to work on Monday. Yeah! Yeah! I know that most people will holiday while I work but then, I have had my share of time off work. I planned a lot for these two weeks. Wow! I did. Nothing went as planned (Great! I love my life). I fell sick for the first few days...thanks to SOMEthing in my food...and the usual visits to the beautiful white and serene bathroom of my house increased. Damn! Stomach infection is the worst of all. I went for my walks soon after so-called recovery but I could not feel my feet on the ground...Okay! they call it dizziness and I almost collapsed but reached home safely. Another few days and I was back in form. I resumed my evening walk. Actually, I love walking now... more than I ever did. It is really cold these days so I am restricted to the terrace only. It is fun to watch Happy and Rustam fight it out for a piece of wood or playing together. They keep me company while I walk. The story-writing was never a part of my plan but it happened...donno how. Stories are taxing expecially when you are as naive a writer as me. I love reading them but writing one is such a big mistake... Thankfully, the story did not kill many in the blogger's world...lol I listened to whole lot of music... cleaned my room... dreamt a lot.. fought a lot.. cried a bit... laughed a lot and yeah ! I partied too. I was invited for a dinner at my cousin's place, he told me it would be JUST a dinner but then, men will be men. It turned out to be a terrace party. I had already oiled my hair, so I tied them into a plait. I was informed it was a family dinner so I wore a Punjabi Salwar Kameez. I usually am not a make-up person ( I know all women say that)...haha... so I wore my nude gloss and some kohl in my eyes. It was too cold but then I wore a front open cardigan which did not do much to save me from cold. As I reached the venue, I was shocked... Crap! It was a terrace party... There was a DJ, some real good food, drinks and lot of well-dressed people. I felt so bad for myself... I mean I was looking nothing short of an Indian Fancy Dress participant there with everyone dressed in sexy casuals and party-wears.I almost screamed at my cousin for doing that to me but he had a great laugh abt it... Anyways, it was too cold but then it was fun too... I got busy with my Buaji arranging stuff and serving the guests and later, we joked about ME a lot...haha... ;) It was fun. Although, I was on vacation but that did not stop me from attending the important meetings scheduled for the team coz I was constantly getting invites from the same. Now, THIS is the reason I wanted to go on a holiday somewhere coz when at home, it is difficult for me to keep away from checking my office mails no matter how hard I want to avoid it. It has been a mixed kinda experience for me for these two weeks. I did not study at all, though I planned a lot. I did not even settle scores with AMEX. Frankly, I am not the one to go with the plans... things always go the other way...so as they say,"Life is what happens to you while you are busy making plans", something like that happened to me too. No regrets! But getting back to work on Monday will be ahem! a bit difficult for me... Hope you guys had all the fun all this while...Ciao! P.S. Niddzzi told me, she missed ME on the blog. So I dedicate this post to Niddzzi. :) TUSSI SINGO JINGLE BELL AUR MAIN CHALLI AA MONDAY NU HELL :D

27 comments:

Anwesa December 20, 2008 at 7:32 PM  

:)
zindadilli issey kehten hain!!!

Yamini Meduri December 20, 2008 at 8:32 PM  

wow...!!!
loved the post...!!!

Arv December 20, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Sounds like a good one mate.... Glad you got your holidays... am still waiting for mine which wont come until April :(

work has been hectic as my trip is coming to a close... so you have company during the holidays... Hee hee...

take care and have a nice one mate.. cheers...

Phoenix December 20, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

ya ya and you never said how you denied me our special chats and how i was perfectly a sweetheart who never cribbed or whined because u would breeeze in and then out... hmmph!! :(

:D lol! you are a meanie harshi :P but i still love you :)

VagaBond December 21, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

*I listened to whole lot of music... cleaned my room... dreamt a lot.. fought a lot.. cried a bit... laughed a lot and yeah ! I partied too.


LUVD IT!:p

Nidz December 21, 2008 at 12:16 AM  

claps for the god post, another clap cuz u dedicated to me and another clap cuz the story is paused or over i dont knw, i never followed (m bad at it, never mind)
i dont even go out whn my hair is oily no matter wht, best i do is wear cap. but then cap with salwar - no no,
m glad u had fun and m glad u'r.
missed u in ur blog seriously.,
hey i might nt b able to come online from blore, mite nt have net.
good bye till then....

Priya Joyce December 21, 2008 at 6:40 AM  

wow happs to see u bakk to posting

hollz over..ab work tats quite sad but as u say u njoyed ur hollz..so nvm

tc

LifeSmiles:) December 21, 2008 at 8:04 AM  

he he .........
Christmas and New Year yet to come..
hope you enjoy more on these holidays :P

Sneha Shrivastava December 21, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

If the life goes as per our plan then there is no fun and excitement.
Keep smiling .:)

Anonymous,  December 21, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

O ji, miss to assi bhi kitta tussi...but koi gal nai jee..ab tussi wapas aai gaye ho, to blog se door na jai......

menu punjabi sikhane da naya naya shauk lagya he ji...thanks to Rab de effect...

BTW life has its own surprises and its own stories for us...it hardly falls back as we plan it to be.....

so no planning and just living ji ;)

Nikhil Menon December 21, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

hehe..the party scenario was pretty hilarious..I was imagining the whole sequence and I ges u wuda had quite a lot to cover up.. :p

anyways,nice readin this one..:)

first tymer here,cool blog and so,am blogrollin ya..

the one liner was awesome(din get much tho..)u meant work was hell??cool.. :D

cheers sista..

Anonymous,  December 21, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

menonji, sorry to leave a comment for u here ji..but i cant leave a comment for u on ur blog thanks to the comment form!!

please change it ji....

Mads December 21, 2008 at 1:24 PM  

lol loved the line of usual visits to the beautiful white and serene bathroom =)) rofl.. :P
aargh. attending meeting during vacation? ur seriously awesome :( i'll force u to run away somewhere far so that they dont bug u wid invites for meetings :X
welcome back :D :D

Aevi December 22, 2008 at 12:30 AM  

Sounds like a good one mate.... :D

Mine holiday :( long way to go... poocha kisi ne nahi aise hi bol diya :P

its been hectic lately... "mai kyun bata raha hoon aapko :D mann kara rok lo"

holiday bu still company of work heheh "bahu achcha joke mara maine hasoonga"

cheers mate take care mate... thanks for sharing this blehhhhh


Nidhi jhooti hai m d one who missed the posts... change the name below to mine :x

yaar i love those terrace parties... i remember them from college days... everyone upstairs cool breeze n just masti n masti n masti... now aapka casual dress honey ka case se yaad aaya... didi's wedding n barat aa gayi.. jeeja ji aa gaye... its around 11 and m busywith work in shamiyana n mamma looks at me n says " Hai Raam tu abhi tak tyaar nahi hua... doob gaye sherwani ke paise"

Me December 24, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

@ ANWESA
aur zindagi khoobsurat hain :)

Me December 24, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

@ Arv
hope u get ur holidays soon.

Me December 24, 2008 at 5:23 PM  

@ Phoenix
Uhuh! Am sorry Raka. You are a sweetheart for sure. I am such a mean creature, I know. ;)

Me December 24, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

@ Born Vagabond
Thanks... but thts all I did. :)

Me December 24, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

@ Niddzzi
Will miss you a lot...koi nahi read wat u love to read...trash the rest...hehe...load nahi leney ka

Me December 24, 2008 at 5:24 PM  

@ Nanhi Pari
Yeah njoyed my hols...

Me December 24, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

@ LifeSmiles :)
Yeah! I am going to work during these hols

Me December 24, 2008 at 5:25 PM  

@ Sneha
You are right. U too keep smiling.

Me December 24, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

@ Sam
Yeah, living it up.

Me December 24, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

@ MultiMenon
Yeah workz hell :P

Me December 24, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

@ Mads
force me to run yaar :D

Me December 24, 2008 at 5:27 PM  

@ Aevi
hahaha...drama-company!! Will change the name to urs :P
Haan yaar! college time was mast...
Tu apni shaadi mein pls time se taiyaar ho jaana...haha

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital