UK Diaries 14 Nov : Playboy,Train,Stalker and Tree.

A man in the train almost shocked me when he opened the papers in the morning, he sat opposite me and we were sharing the same table. He kept staring at a stark-naked life-size playboy model for 20 mins by clock and I was so uncomfortable with the whole thing. He gave a nasty smile when our eyes crossed for a moment. I was like "Yeah! dude. You think you are smart". Saala! Pervert.

That is just one thing about last Monday, another is my train broke down on the first station and we had only 35 seconds to run and catch another one. I still dont remember how I managed it. Ek toh Monday upar se yeh!! For everyone who assumes, pardes mein trains kharaab nahi hoti... Wake up! Harshita Jahaan, Musibat Wahaan!! hehe..Jokes apart, I think apni India Rail Service iss maamley mein mast hain. My train broke down twice in a week, a disaster it is. :)

I have cancelled my London ka plan almost 3 times now and God knows, if I'll get to go there. Yahan, I thought will go out and see around. Par, every weekend it rains poora din almost and its so cold... Koi faayda nahi... :)

Office mein, theek hain sab... Usual stuff... I met a weird person a week back, he played very smart, flirted intelligently and complimented me so much that I got all hassled. Finally, I had to tell him, "See, you dont need to say all that to me, I am good with the truth but for god's sake stop acting smart. I have caught you in the act so, be genuine." He was astonished at it. :) Well, I had to tell him that I know these "you are different, never met someone like you, you will go places, you are smart, you talk well, you are so by the book...etc"... So told him, try something new ;)

Now, there have been times when he is walking next to me and I dont realise and it is so weird that I look to my right and he is walking with me. When I ask him with that What-are-you-upto, dude- look, he smiles and says, "I have been walking with you for past 5-10 mins and you were thinking abt something so I did not disturb". I dont talk to him when he walks with me, I am all engrossed in my book, ipod and this guy still talks to me and walks with me. Isn't he weird?? :P

I think he will get sense soon. We just chatted one day in the train on our way back and I talked abt India and he talked abt US. I am a desi and he is a Wallstreet guy :D I wonder why does he want to talk to me?? Let's see. I am sure he got the message. I like smart conversations but then, as he says, that he is not stalking me, atleast he is being weird. Isn't he?

I went out aaj shaam mein and there is a big christmas tree next to my apartment. It was dark n raining so the pics I clicked are not too gud... :) I love the christmas feel in the air. Although, being desi, I am more into Diwali, Holi, Lohri than Christmas...

I donno if it was interesting week or not. But next week is sure going to be boring. My very good friend will not be in touch for a month and she is a huge support here as she is almost 18 hrs online everyday to make me feel that I have someone around. :) Another friend has taken temporary sanyaas frm internet ki duniya...

Par, akeley hain toh kya gham hain... ;) Aur.. kaisi kat rahi hain life?? I am replying to the comments of last post...ab...

arey haan! happy bachcha logon ka din.. ;)

18 comments:

Nikhil Menon November 15, 2009 at 3:04 AM  

waah waah.. :) a breath of fresh air..Being Stalked?? Wowwww.. :P jokes apart,pls take care ji.. :)

Missed ur UK diaries till this one,quite shamelessly..Gotta make up after my exams I guess.. :D

Love,
Nikhil

www.nikhilmenon.blogspot.com

paramveer November 15, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

lolz...........its difficuslt to handle pervert ppl for me too(even after being a boy!!)....i hate over sexual behaviors of ppl.......dont know y they r so animles!!

Priya Joyce November 15, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

heheh...tat gora is passing tym..
saare jhoote hote hei :P:D

lolzzzz @ the playboy incident :P:D

sacchi mei he sucks....


:P

ahem...njaaaaai karo...thandi ko..:P aur kya..akele ho toh kya gham hei..kabhi bhi ping par dena..gtalk pe ji :):)

Anonymous,  November 15, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

Discover your bachcha.
Goodluck.

Ramit Grover November 15, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Maybe he really likes you. I know it's hard to really like you, but maybe he's visually impaired or mentally insane.

Seriously, you're adorable. Give him a chance. Wallstreet guys are adorable at times too.

Good luck!

Amrita~Ams November 15, 2009 at 9:55 AM  

hehheeh
vo..pervert ne toh muje bohoot hassaya....
hope so..or jyada weird na ho tere sath
:D:D
jhapat jhapat
--
muahhh
ams

Akansha Agrawal November 15, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

Hum hain toh kya gham hai? ;) 18 hours na sahi... kuch samay toh hum mil hi jayenge :D

Harshita jahan musibat wahan... hehe :P

Bada weird insaan hai yeh... insaan toh hai na... :-s Koi na... knock some bhartiya sense into him ;) literally if it comes to that... :-w

Chalo ji... sunday njoy karo.. hume toh aaj bhi college jaana hai :| and oh, check my blog... something for you there... :)

Rohit Dassani November 15, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

Interesting....!! Next week will be nice... i am sure!! dont be alone...!! get lots of chocolates!! Prepare for christmas....

Thousif Raza November 15, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

happy children's day to you too :), chal your week has good, but not so harshita kinda week, but cool, accha laga tumhare bare me pad kar ya really...

be smiling always ok



take are and keep writing..........

Americanising Desi November 15, 2009 at 6:52 PM  

arent they all saala perverts :P
it is something in them.
they'll make love to one and think about the other!
blah!

Anonymous,  November 15, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

aapko toh tarah tarah ke ajeeb aadmi mil rahe hain ;)

Hirdesh Gupta November 16, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

Hey Raam,

nanhi si jaan, UK mein itni Pareshan...
Na Jaan na pehchaan, mein tera mehmaan...
firang mein ab nahin rahi woh shaan,
Oochi Dukaan ...and Pheekey pakwaan...

Anyways... :) Enjoy Your Stay...ghabrana nahin...Ye UK wale kuch dino mein jarror badal jayenge... 'coz harshita to badaleney wali hai nahin...atleast blog sey to yahi lagta hai ;) ...

hey...maarna mat ab iss comment key liye...

I enjoyed all the other posts too :) really real...

Rià November 16, 2009 at 10:23 AM  

Men can be such jerks at times na!!

I think i shud learn something from u, yahan to i keep lonely despite my parents being around me...and udhar u r actually alone and u still talking in such a mst manner!! Seriously hats off to ur attitude gurl. :) I really like u for that.

U can call me your attorney November 16, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

may be tht US guy hs nvr met an indian gal before..bt yah no harm in being cautious..

u shud hv slapped tht pervert newspaper wala :P

Butterfly Thoughts November 16, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

hillarious one...but do take care of yourself. n go to london. shopping n shopping..bhulna mat:-)

Anonymous,  November 16, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

hmm...kisi ka dil aa gaya hai tum pe :P...

Unknown November 16, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

Good one!!!
Bach ke rehna firangiyon se, inka koi bharosa nahi..

Take care dear.Hope everything else is going gr8!

Mads December 17, 2009 at 3:02 PM  

Harshita jahan, musibat wahan it seems :P
saala newspaper pervert ki to :O
anyway..that stalker must hv been fun :P some entertainment around naa? :P

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital