UK Diaries - Nov 3 - Happy Tuesday. :)

1 PM at office : Everyone has gone for lunch and here I am sitting at my desk, lazily typing the criss-crossing thoughts in my mind. Systems are all down, I wonder if they are paying me to write diaries here?? Anyways, so Tuesday morning began with a beautiful song and an equally beautiful sight. It was raining when I stepped out of the house and finally, I cud make use of my new umbrella ;) Although it did not help much, coz my bag was still drenched. It is wonderful walking in the rain, thumping ur feet lightly on the wet ground and feeling the mist in the air. Bahut shayari ho gayi... :D :D It was really really cold.. but then I say that everyday... I sat at my pet corner in the train and read thru the novel, smiling to myself and at times looking at the rain-rinsed glass. Also, there is this Indian/Paki (not sure) guy who boards the train from a station next to mine. Looks at me when am talking but avoids eye contact, as if I will eat him up. ;) I think Indians repulse Indians outside India... waisey India mein bhi toh?? *wonders*. He is cute waisey, let it be. I was less lazier as compared to other days, I really donno why. I indulged in some animated coversations with a couple of people, expressed my disgust with the work and heard theirs. In short, I gossiped *haww*, abhi realise hua. :D :D I am hooked to Tortilla Chips now, no matter how, when, where, I love them. Yes, Mom I drink milk too everyday coz you asked me to. :P Nothing masaledaar was happening until my manager mailed me about my expenses.Seems, he wants to have a discussion, which in other words means that there is some bad news :D and he loves giving them on Fridays. So we have a meeting on Friday. 7:00 PM : (In the comfort of my apartment, sipping on coffee) - Train journey was nice today. I was smiling on my way back from the station and I donno why... just tht I think I was happy. I think I AM HAPPY.. :) Wow! that's not so difficult naa... its all abt how u want to be... I cud not stay sad for long... Sadness sucks!! So, mast se rehney ka... ;) ciao! and BTW, pehla din tha umbrella ka... aur ek hi din mein uski chutti ho gayi...LOL...It could not handle the wind and collapsed... :P Kya comedy hain life ki by gawd...hehehe

13 comments:

Priya Joyce November 4, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

lolz..on the umbrella thingie :P

well well...cute guy accompanying ya..gr88..kuch din mei eye to eye bhi khel lena :P

lolzzzzz..

happy gud ..:)

Mahesh Sindbandge November 4, 2009 at 9:04 AM  

Umbrella tod diya....kya ladki hai :P hmmm itni baarish?? woh bhi pehli baar mein hi..? lagta hai ki tumhe baarish bahut pasand hai...as u always mention about it :D

itna kya kya kharch kar dala madam ki tumhara manager expenses par discussion laga baitha :)

vaise animated conversation kya hota hai??
Good to see the happy harshita again by gawd :D

Cheers
Mahesh

Rià November 4, 2009 at 10:35 AM  

i am so glad to know that u r happy. And anyways, with ur kinda attitude i know its difficult for u to stay sad for too long.

Besides, happiness suits u better. :P Bechara umbrella. :D

Amrita~Ams November 4, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

hahahha...chal..u are happy atleast ..
hows u re...??
me missing..u..
kitne dino se...farzi baatein nahi ki apan logo ne...shit..:(

Ekam November 4, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

Umbrella tod diya :D
Yaar yahan toh barish hi nai ho ri .. Winters ka koi chance ni lag ra abhi yahan :(

Wildflower November 5, 2009 at 1:24 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wildflower November 5, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

Broke your umbrella? LOL, Welcome to the UK lady! its not you, they dont make umbrellas as per weather here, that's the problem..even the most expensive one would break in a while !

anyway i am based out of manchester, wherebouts are you? let me know if you need any help? stay happy and keep writing the way you do...

cheerz

U can call me your attorney November 5, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

lol...
who knows tht indian/paki guy is too shy to approach you to talk :)
keep smiling not only in train bt aage peeche bhi :)

Thousif Raza November 5, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

wah bhai wah tum happy toh hum sab happy, by the way ur days are going well haan.... and i am really happy to hear that sach me, good luck on the friday lecture :P and umbrella ki baat toh :P jane hi do ;)



take care and keep writing...........

Ramit Grover November 6, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

I'm happy for you. Stay happy!

Ramit Grover November 6, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

It's friday today. Are you going to tell us what your boss lectured you on?

divsi November 7, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

rain umbrella cute guy happiee shapie ki gal soneyo:p glad ure happiee !

Mads November 8, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

flirt around with the Indo-pak dude naa :D
good u drink milk...*refrains from slapping u* :D
ur boss...sigh. has to get a new abuse word for him :-w

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital