UK Diaries - Nov 7 - Love or Luck??

12 mid-nite : I have just finished watching the movie "Forces of nature", it is really really unpredictable. A guy meets a wonderful, full of life woman on his way to his marriage, he falls for her but then at the end of it all, he goes back and gets married to the woman he committed to. It gave a message that its all abt faith, there is no one who is perfectly made for u. You gotta keep faith and it works. Sorry! I dont agree with whoever has penned down that theory. I think there is ofcourse someone whoz there for you and its nt abt faith or luck, its just abt love. I donno, I may be wrong for the most of us....but I do believe that more than luck and keeping faith and just giving into committments, it is abt honesty... it is abt how honest u r about whom you love. I wud not prefer spending my life with someone wearing a mask of faith and luck, that would be so dishonest. Won't it be? Movie left me confused... I thought he wud go with the gal he loved but at the end of it all, he says he loves the woman he is going to marry.. I was like, go get a life dude... We are way past 50s, dont cheat on someone u claim to love and most of all, dont cheat urself. It is all abt love at the end of it all... Honest love... that's it. I dont want to take it as a gamble, I'd rather take it as what I want and ofcourse, to flatter myself, what I deserve. So when your heart says"he/she is the one".. go for it... come on!! there is just one life and so much love to share :) Sounds corny, right?? :) Does that one make some sense?? :D If it doesn't, dont bother... Just something that came to my mind after the movie. More abt the nightmare friday in next post. :)

14 comments:

Anonymous,  November 7, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

This is about others.
What about you???

Anwesa November 7, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

tricky actually !!if i were the guy,i wud have taken the same resolve. call me dishonest or whatever...but then i wud certainly not abandon my fioncee at the altar coz of "the perfect one".

Ramit Grover November 7, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

I'm confused too. Aren't we all? But I would want to see the movie before I say anything more :-)

divsi November 7, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

ill watch it too:) sum times life takes an unpredictable turn n our heart flips in a sec. Mebbe our principles take control over our emotions .. Mebbe his love for the one he commited to surfaced wen he was bout to dump her for another lady:) one thing is certain: life is uncertain!

Priya Joyce November 7, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

i duno honestly..
:(
may be may not be...

Umesh Agarwal November 7, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

a tricky one indeed but I would like to disagree with u...its not always just about love...agreed we have just one life...but then we don't have the right to spoil someone else's..."Perfect Love" is a concept i don't really believe in...anyways it was an interesting read..(n i gotta see the movie! ;)
Cheers!

Rià November 7, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

it makes absolute sense....atleast to me coz i hav followed that i life. :)

peter November 8, 2009 at 12:13 AM  

I already see the after effects of that movie in ur status messages :P

Amrita~Ams November 8, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

my suggestion...
jyada movie se inspire na ho :P..

n my funda...lyf ash karo..with whoso ever it may concern yar :P:P:P

btw..
i tried really hard to screw up that interview..will give the details :P

Thousif Raza November 8, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

well i am totally with you on that, for me there is only one, and i am still searching for her... i believe in honest love too, for me one means one... there is no other there will be no other :)


and blog's updated hope to c ya there soon



take care and keep writing.....

Dhanya November 8, 2009 at 5:22 PM  

I totally agree with you there :)

Nidz November 8, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

u said this movie is romantic. i can u u have written abt this movie and kind of criticized on some point ( i m guessing) i just scanned thru ur post. i wanna watch this movie. shud i be reading ur post it it breaks the suspense or tell the story line some way

Mads November 8, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

i agree with u here totally...
not seen the movie...
thanks for telling about the ending :P
*glares at u*
something like kabhi alvida na kehna, eh?

love shove ke baare mei how muchever we discuss it's not gonna be enough. if we talk about soulmates and stuff...we might just end up disappointing ourselves later?
for now let us read mills and boons and be happy :)

Rohit Dassani November 9, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

You spent so many pounds to watch this movie and all it gives is 'Confusion'. Yes life, love, relationship, trust, faith everything is so damn confusion and its all illusionary....we dont know what to choose..... we dont know which is correct.... god damn it... see what happened!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital