UK Diaries : Nov 22 - Stretching the matter...confusion and conversations

Okay! I have informed my manager and he called me up. I told him I don't intend to cause any harm to the person's reputation or his job. So I asked him to promise me that he will make sure that it does not get THAT escalated. I cannot forgive myself now somewhere deep inside for taking it this far, not cause I am scared. Just becoz I don't want things to get too bad for him. I donno if my manager thinks it has a sexual angle coz he is forcing me again and again to talk to some female managers so I can comfortably talk. What does he mean by that? I already told him what I had to...Still... I am so confused right now... I donno what to do... I told him I dont want to talk abt it again and again... here I am telling my story to so many people to let the message reach the right person... huh! Seriously, somewhere deep down I am feeling, I shud have just not taken it forward... Why do we have a tendency to feel guilty when our actions hurt someone who has hurt us?? :( I dont understand this side of me.. .My head says... he deserves it.. .My heart says.. he is human after all.. Let it be... I feel so caught up in this mess... confrontations..complaints... escalations... is not just ME... But I am left with no choice but to go ahead with it...coz turning back is like eating ur own words... and I cant do that... I wish things get fine.. I wish this wud have never happened... I had my *special* conversation with God and I prayed that things get fine... tomorrow is another day... god knws.. wat's in store... Thanks a lot everyone for helping me out with this.. .I got courage to talk abt it with my seniors only coz I knew that so many people(YOU) believe in me... Thanks a lot :) *may sound cheesy, but it did help*... I know am not posting interesting stuff... but then.. bad times need their share of limeligh too... :D :D... Let's hope things get better... :) Love u ppl.

16 comments:

Anonymous,  November 25, 2009 at 4:33 AM  

Hey Harshita!remember me? Hope you have not forgotten me by now!How are you. A blog post coming up with all explanations on where I have been very very soon:)))

Anonymous,  November 25, 2009 at 4:39 AM  

Hey girlie! I had to read a lot of other posts too to understand this one....
seems like you are going through a rough patch....
Don't worry...Everything will turn out to be fine.I am sure what you did was the right thing for you to do. How long could you stand it?

Stop feeling worried about what you did/didnot do. Its done now..eh?

Just be sure of yourself that YOU did the right thing! (and IT WAS-I am sure)
TC Hon.Hope you get alright soon.

Hope you remember me...

Priya Joyce November 25, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

I cn perfectly understand what u feel now...
I have often see that whenever someone dus bad to us we get angry but we'r nevr able to do what they did to us...
dunno...some kindaa prick of conscious..

hmm

tc yaar

Amrita~Ams November 25, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

i ll pray..sabh sort out ho jaye :)..
tc of urself

Arjun November 25, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

:) :) Doin wat u think is ryt is all u can do ryt.. :)

Take Care... Think abt better thins.. :)

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Thousif Raza November 25, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

i too just wish that, better time will come harshita , better times may come i promise you that.....

ab jaldi se mucjhe ek smile de do, woh badi wali :D :D :D, just like this ok


take care and keep writing...............

Rohit Dassani November 25, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

Hey you forgot to add a line.... *U will be back home soon*.... so nothing worry about!! Things will be fine :P

AB November 25, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Yes, things will get better..!

Ramit Grover November 25, 2009 at 6:03 PM  

Let it go Harshita. Life's too short to hold grudges.

Arv November 25, 2009 at 8:14 PM  

do what your conscience tells you do... and it will all end well :)

take care mate... cheers...

Aevi November 25, 2009 at 10:51 PM  

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

ahh well said from Jules... i believe in vengence

Rià November 25, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

i hope things get sorted as soon as possible. :) Hugs n take care. Good tht u r venting things out here.

U can call me your attorney November 28, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

at this juncture,let ur head rule the heart..u r goin perfect..stop thinkin too much..
all will be fine :)

Mads December 17, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

Agree with Chitwan..
now ur home..no worries at all..ok? :)
jai ho to tortilla chips !!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital