UK Diaries : Nov 26 - Countdown, Hot men and Any demands??

Aha!! Only 3 more days to go... Am I excited?? Ahem! Donno. For the first time in my life, I am feeling weird leaving some place I have been at for work. I think I formed some kinda bond with this place. When I told bhai, " I am not too excited to be back home, donno why?". He replied "Seems, you are ready for marriage now"... LOL Wonders, why does everyone want me to get married?? Anyways, yeh sab baad mein... So now the jerk is nice to me. I am not sure if my manager has talked to his manager or not but I feel I shud tell my manager that this guys is okay with me now. Will do that tomorrow. Although my manager will think I AM A JERK after that, but he shud know. I dont want to trouble anyone anymore. DECIDED!! Revenge is out of picture. I am not going to talk abt it again with my mgr, if he wants to do something abt it, its okay. If he does not, its okay too. I have met some awesome men here( Yeah! Yeah! before you get any ideas, they are all over 40yrs of age and work- pals)... Tomorrow is my last day at work here, so I wrote some THANK YOU cards for them and mentioned what I learnt from each one of them, will give it to them tomorrow. I usually give THANK YOU cards to people who influence my life in some way or the other. I think it is important to let them know that they did, made some difference. :) I met some really HOT men and some really wonderful people here. So paying my thanks to all of them. Koi train mein mila, Koi bus mein... but they have been warm to me. We dont even know each others' names but a simple hello or a smile is how we address each other. I will miss the train journey (that I cribbed abt), the walk up-hill( that I complained abt) and the cold weather (that I always curse)... :D I am not done with any sort of packing as yet. I am completely freaked out, thinking I will have to leave all my Indian clothes behind. Dekhtey hain... Arey haan! kisi ko kuch chahiye yahan se?? *winks*.... Waisey, life kaisi chal rahi hain?? Mast??

18 comments:

Anonymous,  November 27, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Swiss Chocolates plz.

Ramit Grover November 27, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Just want you to come back safe and sound! And while you're on the plane, don't bore the pilot to sleep with your rants! ;)

Rohit Dassani November 27, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Yes I have been waiting for that moment for such a long time.... *Chocolates* ....y do u think i would let u go to london otherwise!

Welcome back home!! Its always like that you feel so into it which u hated few days/months/years back!! :P

Thousif Raza November 27, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

I dont need anything... just be back safe and sound and be smiling and enjoying life just like you have been :)

good to know the jerk is being good

pohonchte hi blog karna abt the journey ok

take care and keep writing...............

AB November 27, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

I need the picture of the jerk and all the men you thought were hot.. I just want to see what you hate and what you like!

Anwesa November 27, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

happy journey!!! be safe :)

Deepa Gopal November 27, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

Very sweet of you abt the thank u cards. I do that too at times.

You had a wonderful time there and learned a lot too. Now you can enrich ur experience and return home safe n sound and happy after bidding them all a heartfelt adieu.

Happy Journey Dear:)

Rià November 27, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

lots of chocolates for me!! :P He better be nice to u, else even he knows tht the consequences can b bad!!

So happy for u. :)

Americanising Desi November 27, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

oooooooooooooooohhhhh u get me all excited :)
and btw 40 year olds are much more eligible !! hehehe

U can call me your attorney November 28, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

leaving all ur indian clothes behind???haila..pls get them back..donate here..
best of journey..

Hirdesh Gupta November 28, 2009 at 11:29 PM  

:) he he he ...Haan aajkal Aam nahin mill rahein hai yahan...thode sey zaroor leti aana ...

chain sey terrace per baith ker khayenge :) he he he...

Sneha Shrivastava November 29, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

No Demands Dear :) Just be back safe.
:)

Rachit Goel November 29, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Hmmm...well written...Hum kuch kahenge bhi to aap nahi layengi, so nothing for now...

rachitforu.blogspot.com

Rachit Goel November 29, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

Hmmm...well written...Hum kuch kahenge bhi to aap nahi layengi, so nothing for now...

rachitforu.blogspot.com

Mahesh Sindbandge November 30, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Tumhare yeh UK diaries se mujhe kabhi kabhi laga hai ki koi lottery lagi thi jo itne achche chances mile tumhe :P

Americanising Desi December 1, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

no demands from me :)
just prayin that you reach your destination safe and sound

Mads December 17, 2009 at 3:12 PM  

Abbe did u leave ur Indian clothes back ?!?!?!?!?!? *shrieks*
I know ur missing the place...its so weird..by the time u adjust to the place, its time u have to get back :|
koi nahi... :D

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital