UK Diaries - Nov 17 - Black Dress,Dumbass and Ajab Prem Ki...

Reporting from office... Saturday was not fun as I had to say bye to my gud dost, as she left for her internship to Mumbai... I started missing her the moment she said bye... So, I thought I will get drunk on coffee and waste myself eating tortilla chips (ummm i love them) in her yaad (please do not assume that I LOVE her...okay! assume... :D) but to no use. I stepped out to buy grocery in a weird mood... parrrrrrrr... there was a cute Indian guy at the TESCO counter... we talked a lil bit and he was so nervous but very cute ;) Just like Hugh Jackman is... perfect comobo of cute+sexy. As dumb as I am, I did not ask him for his name.. I did not tell mine either...and I came back home feeling stupid. Par.. I am sure ek aur chance milega ;) Sunday : I continued wasting myself and the time, even when I had an important package to fill. I know, I shud be feeling guilty for it but I hate doing it... :( I sulked a bit and then I decided -- fuck sadness... I went out and shopped AGAIN!! I bought amazing collection of lingerie, nightwear, bags, jumpers... and a black dress... ummmmm... I almost fell in love with myself when I tried it on... :D I came back home happy... tried the dress again and pouted in front of the mirror. I loved myself in it. I saw "Weird Prem ki Strange Isshtory" and I cud see that Ranbir carried the movie on his tender shoulders :P I loved it. Although it was over-the-top, but for the more serious shit we have hollywood... Bollywood is abt enjaaying... ;) Monday was kinda okay until the Mgr arrived.. I am gonna call him Ass :D So, Mr. Ass does not know anything as is a peculiar trait of 95% of managers but he asks a lot. Un-necessary questions... huh! I explain things to him for hrs and then he comes back to me and asks the same question he asked before the explanation... I feel like hiding under the table, jumping my way out of the window... hitting him with a frying pan... but I fight all those negatives back and AVOID any conversation with him... In short, yahan logon ko kuch nahi pata... aur sab mere dimaag ka dahi kar rahein hain... jis becharon ko pata hain.. unki koi value nahi hain... Few more weeks and I am back home... :) So wenever life kicks my ass, I am like... "Yeah! Okay! I am gonna be home soon".... :D How was it for u guys?? kuch masala tha kya iss weekend mein??

16 comments:

Anonymous,  November 17, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

When when when do you return? :D

and put dress ki pics on fb, hum bhi toh dekhein!

Ramit Grover November 17, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

I don't have Fb. Put it on here.
Dimaag ki dahi? Ah, so you have a brain, is it?

♪♪Happy Go Lucky♪♪ November 18, 2009 at 12:31 AM  

Awwwww for the mr ass thing.
and yaaay you went shopping!!!
:D
One of my friends said to me today, when life throws shit at you make manure out of it
:P

Nikhil Menon November 18, 2009 at 1:36 AM  

hope harshi di is back to full josh, now that its two days since ur frnd has ;left u for mumbai.. :)

Take care.. and yeah..u found APKGK interesting?? :O :O omg!! such a dumb movieee.. :(

Nice to know that u like Mr.Ass.. :P

Love,
Nikhil

Americanising Desi November 18, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

you are calling ur manager ass and then you say "So wenever life kicks my ass" lol.
how many asssssssses :P

Amrita~Ams November 18, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

oye...cute+sexy
jhapti kyu nahi :(..

haan internship pe chali gayi cutie pie..

wenever life kicks my ass, I am like... "Yeah! Okay! I am gonna be home soon".... :D
hahahha ;)

Mahesh Sindbandge November 18, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Stupid girl....Naam to puch liya hota... Jaldi jao aur baat badao.....u never know chance ban jaaye..:P

Yeah ranbir has done far better in this movie as always ;)

When are u coming back??

Deepa Gopal November 18, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

U r coming bac...good for you.

Hugh Jackman...sounds interesting and charming! See Mahesh has already mentioned what to be done:)

Thousif Raza November 18, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

my god that was you being at your candid best, i looooooooved it, everything abt it was jhakaas, you always make me smile, i looooove you for that harshita really :)

glad that you had fun, well abt my week woh toh tumhe pata he hai na... the chaddi wala episode :P


you have fun this week too :)


take care and keep writing..........

I'll try 2 be truthful November 18, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

bade bade sheron me ass(i) choti choti batein hoti rehti hai ;)

seriously hollywood while sadda bolly is for belly laughs and and as u say "enjaayment"

arre waha pe aap ek intelligent hi kafi hai :)

Rià November 18, 2009 at 10:49 PM  

Well, so u shopped....i think thats the ultimate mood lifter right!! :P Dont ask abt my weekend it was as sad as it can get, i saw Tum Mile and found it very slow and confusing...anyways i m in a confused state these days!!and this movie only added to it. Anyways, good goin gurl!! :)

Dhanya November 19, 2009 at 2:12 AM  

Black dress and all... :D

Even I want to see the blackie black dress :D If not you in it, at least put the pic of the dress at least :(

Rohit Dassani November 19, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Hey.... everything will be alright....you will be back home soon....
Managers are like that only...i guess all over the world....f@#$ing idiots!!
anyways had lots of fun...had a grt party on tuesday!!
and the most imp thing....i am on bench.....like today was my 1st day...i loved it :) :P

Anonymous,  November 20, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

I love watching mirror because it says I am not perfect.
Love self - The beginning.
Rest is destiny.

Nidz November 21, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

:) nice i too went lingerie , night ware shopping n hairband and ear rings. it was awesome fun. i wanted to get clean up but she was charging 500 bucks. no didnt :(

Mads December 17, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

when will i start shopping for lingerie? :| *sulks*
and black dress of course...show pic... *glares at u*
tortilla chips, dammit !!! i hv to still taste them...
nothing like shopping to lift ur mood when ur down, naa? :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital