Rules : Band Bajaane ka superhit formula :P


As I usually begin my posts with -- a lot has been happening all these days.. I begin this one too with the same :D

First and foremost thing is that my ever so calm and shaant Mom came up with a list of rules that she presumed will turn her KOMOLIKA isshtyle daughter toTULSI-PARVATI isshtyle ones. Khe khe...

I found them all amusing so here I share them with my own special tadka and my masaaledar take on them. :) :)

RULE 1 : You MUST in all scenarios follow the stated rules else you can face eviction from the house.*I shivered thinking about no increment policy at work place and soaring rents*

RULE 2 : You should get up at 5 am every day excluding Sundays, although if you do get up at 5 on Sundays you can escape the constant bickering about your weight and marriage. I was like, Mom but that's mid-nite.

RULE 3 : Getting up at 5 am is not enough, so you should wear your running shoes and venture out in the Dilli ki Sardi. I looked at mom and had that "What are you talking about??" - look. LOL!! and the kinda looks I got in return, can't mention.

RULE 4 : Now walking is not enuff so you should come back and do some jumping here and there , a lil twist, a lil Yoga coz weightloss does not come easy.I was like, " Mom, are you sure I am you real daughter??"

RULE 5 : Now if all the other rules were not enuff to drive me to the heights of madness. Hear this one out : You should take bath every morning after your blah blah torturous regime *exercise* in the dead cold :| :| .I faked a fainting spell when I heard that one.

RULE 6 : You should in all scenarios cook your own breakfast and if possible cook for everyone else. I was like - Ahem! Ahem! Bring it on, Mom.

RULE 7 : You should contribute in house-work time and again. I looked at her with surprise written all over my face and I said "But Maa, I always help, you dont need to make it a rule. Anyways, I don't Work FROM Home, I kinda Work FOR Home" and she gave me the silent waala look.:P :P

RULE 8 : YOU SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOUND DOING THINGS THAT MEAN - YOU ARE WORKING TOWARDS WEIGHT-LOSS. *yawns*

RULE 9 : You should not be caught eating Bhujia or any other thing that you like and that tastes good. I was like "Yeah! Mom. I know. It is confirmed. I am not your real daughter"

RULE 10 : You should not criticize a prospective groom just because he wears a COWBOY hat while he clicks himself in his bedroom. Fine!! I puked and Happy Singh looked at me, as if he was telling me "Gal, you are finished".

RULE 11 : You should never talk back when a relative gives you weight-loss tips. *I wanted to say something but then I was like forget it*

RULE 12 : You should never make faces when auntiji, massiji, dadiji, behanji aur whoever asks you about your marriage or recommends it. Just smile. *I stood up from the bed and I was like No No... Where is my mom??" -- "Dad where is mom??", I asked.

RULE 13 : You should never crack jokes like - I love babies, I always wanted to have them but mom said, u shud get married first. Such jokes are not good for
your reputation and prospective marriage proposals. I was like now she, who looks like mom, hates my jokes.

RULE 14 : You should wear formals even if you work from home and get your eyebrows n waxing sessions done every 30 days. I imagined myself shouting and screaming for life. :( :(

RULE 15 : You should act all coy, calm and sophisticated. You should never be caught using the F word, Saala and By gawd band baja gaya :| :|. I said" By gawd maa, mera toh band hi bajaa diya aapney".

Well, I could not afford to hear anymore rules, so I said... Mom watever you like, I'll do. In my mind " Bas! Bas! Bas! Ab aur nahi sahaa jaata" :P

I am still searching for the person who prepared this whole act for mom. Coz MY mom is so calm, peaceful and all she does is blame God :P "Rabb main aisa ki kitta ki eho jayee kudi ditti mainnu" LOL!!

I think the Pados waali Aunty has done it all... Will have to bhadkaaofy her son against marriage now :P :P

32 comments:

AB January 12, 2010 at 12:14 AM  

Ahhem....!! What to comment.. these rules are not rules actually..! I like them! :D

especially the 14th one!

Anwesa January 12, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

waah!! kya rules hain....


harshita ki mummy ji, apni bacchi ko baksh do....plz aunty...aapko aamir khan ki kasammm...

Arpit January 12, 2010 at 2:30 AM  

You are sooooo DEAD... :(
but plz ghar chhod kar mat bhaagna... :D
*I tried this stunt at home..EFFECTIVE but NOT GOOD*

n I *too* love Bhujia very much... :P

P.S. Rules are meant to be Broken ANYWAYS... So CHILL..
Sahi bataun toh um worried abt PADOS ki AUNTY ka BETA.. us bechare ki kya galti hai??? :P :P

Me Laughing.. You Have Fun.. :D

paramveer January 12, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

that means today i wake up in the mid-night....eheheh

there is fun in life when there are rules.......that can be brk out everyday!!...haha

Ramit Grover January 12, 2010 at 8:55 AM  

R.O.F.L. !!!!!

I love your mother. Say Namaste to her!

Ramit Grover January 12, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

Came back to tell you that I've just put Star up on Shaadi dot com. And these are almost the same rules I put up for her too! She's also an XXX sized punjoo who loves her food!

Me January 12, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

@Abhinav
Hmmm AD!! Letz xchange places then...

Me January 12, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

@Anwesa
LOL!! aapki fariyaad mom tak pahuchaa di jaayegi

Me January 12, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

@Arpit
Yeah right... am sooooo DEAD....

:P Breaking them once in w hile

Me January 12, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

@Ramit
Hmmmph... will convey ur Namastey Shamastey wen she is back from work... :|

I so much hate u...huh!!

Bechari Twinkle Twinkle Li'l STAR, why can't u ppl just let us be...

- Sugar Cube - January 12, 2010 at 11:27 AM  

Haha!

Band kya..pura rock concert hai ye! :D

Jao jao..padosi k bacche ko bhadkao ! :P

Arjun January 12, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

hahaha... Kudos to ur mom... lol

"I was like, " Mom, are you sure I am you real daughter??""

Loved that the best.. haha

mast post..

Cheers..!!
Arjun

Rià January 12, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

ROFL!!the rules made me crack up...and it also got me thinking as to what wud i do if my mom got this brain wave someday. :P

Pallav January 12, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Yeh sab mera liya dhara hai..... hehehe..hahahah.... :D :P
heheeh..
unablem to control my laugh


Arey nahi mainey aisa kuch nahi kiya..
but honestly speaking itne tough bhi nahi hai..
ho jayegey follow... baaki ek aadha toh todna banta hi hai..
sarey thodey hi follow karney chaiyey....:D

Rohit Dassani January 12, 2010 at 4:32 PM  

Maja aa gaya padh kaar... badi acche baat hai.... kitna kuch hoo raha hai.... anyways loved ur KHE KHE....
:)

Crazy Codes January 12, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

kya rules hai... maan gaye... follow kar liya to perfect ho jaunga...

Dhanya January 12, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

OMG @ Rule No. 13. I was laughing out so loud, Harshi :D :D Bwahahha... I swear... we're at such a terrible age, aren't we ? :| TOO MUCH ADVICE! And yeah, if it's your neighbour who's responsible for your mom's change of behaviour... you know what to do ;)

Richa January 12, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

I love rule no 14. and if u dont follow it, i am no talking to u. hear it? yes.
and for the rest :D chhup chhup ke sab chalta hai :D

Gaurav Kant Goel January 12, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

hahahaha.... You are too good!!! :)))

I'll try 2 be truthful January 13, 2010 at 12:46 AM  

hehhehe did all that happen for real??

arre pados ke aunty ke bete ke satawai bhag ja ,just to scare her :D :D :P

I cant even remember what 5am looks like!!

Ramit Grover January 13, 2010 at 10:13 AM  

Oh but I put her on Shaadi searching for grooms, not brides.

That should help, I think.

:P

Amrita~Ams January 13, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

hahah..lolz..
wat a post !

by gawd mazze aa gaye :D

btw...ur mom is cute..n yes....ur her real daughter :P..lolz...

formal wala rule is best :P..

Thousif Raza January 13, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

awesome post... last lines oh my god meri toh has has kra band hi baja di aapne lol, really people here in lab are looking me weirdly... sach may bada hi mast post tha :P


take care and band baja te raho... :)

Mahesh Sindbandge January 13, 2010 at 6:54 PM  

Are you serious your mom said all that? Unbelievable...Anyways...tumhare padosi ke bete ko zaroor bhadkana..it ll help ;)

Mahesh Sindbandge January 13, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

So many rules..thank god..mujhe mota hone ke liye itne rules nahi banenge..cuz all i have to do is EAT lolz..

Cheers
Mahesh

Americanising Desi January 13, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

you make me spin baby!

right round and round!

seasonofchange January 14, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

funfilled bajao session....!!
im blessed mom does'nt practice any of the actions with me...
but if i make her read ...
den surely i'll be havin a bad time...!!


+100..."mom.. r u sure im ur real daughter.."

Mads January 14, 2010 at 3:51 PM  

ROFL i loved the post :D :D
and the pic is so you lol

i'll tell u my top 3 favourites....13 was the bestest, and 10th was lolsome :D and the pados wali aunty ka line was super cool lol
sahi post hai..and ur mom is sooooooooo cute :D

Pramathesh January 15, 2010 at 12:43 PM  

Mujhe iss baat pe husi aa rahi kai aapke gharwaale hi aapka band bajaate.

Firebolt January 17, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Oh my, these rules had me ROFLing! Surely, your own Mom has been abducted by purple skinned aliens and they have sent a decoy in her place.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital