Thoda sa kuch mujhey bhi kehna toh hain....



I always tell myself -- "Yes, I will reply to all the comments on the blog" but I don't and frankly, I really want to, but I don't. Don't know why? Ohkay! hit me for tht.

Anyways, this is a weird and un-usual post...quiet like me.. may be...badi saari baatein hain waisey...

- I have a new baby sister now (my massi gave birth to the li'l angel on 26th Jan)-- we have not thought of a name yet but she is popular by the name of Khushi, as of now ;) and that's Khushi in the picture for everyone wanted to see her.

- I have this weird bond with pregnant women, I just want to know how they feel, what they eat, I love to hear their stories no matter if it involves nausea n blah blah. One of my frenz always said ki aisa lagta hain jaisey tu expect kar rahi hain :P Seriously, it is too brave a thing to give birth, someday I will do the same. :)

- My once close-friend got married last month and she did not care to talk to me about it. We always planned for her D-day...hmm...She just sent a casual invite mail where I was amongst the list of 55 people, while I was in UK. I called her n sms her roz, but there is no response. I really have no clue, why? All I tell myself is -- may be she has her own reasons. Anyways, I wish her luck.

- I got fairly good ratings at work but then, I am not convinced about the increments and all. Still, I am happy. I want to do much much better this year.

- My boss suddenly woke up to the fact that I am also one of the people in the team and he has now assigned me the MOST difficult task of all. I really have no idea where to begin and how to...but still, every time I fall, I tell myself-- You gotta prove it not to anyone else but you.

- This is the time when I needed support of friends and some understanding from them. Funny, this life is.It was withdrawn as soon as it was expected to be extended. :)

- I am having a constant difference of opinion with a lot of people close to me and finally, I am giving into the cliche coz I can't fight the norms of society right now. I tell myself - may be laters, I will get my turn too.

- Nopes. I am not hurt coz I have been misunderstood a lot. This time,I will not clarify to anyone coz I am tired. If you like me the way I am, with my imperfections, my mood-swings, my tantrums and a li'l bit of that honest love inside me -- it's great.. else wish u luck for future.

There is a lot more I wanna say aivayee, idhar-udhar ka, but then, may be, kabhi aur.. kisi din fursat mein :) Sab apna khayaal shayaal rakhkho...doston se lado par pyaar karo... aur yaar, life fultoo jeeyo... :D

25 comments:

Arpit January 29, 2010 at 1:00 AM  

Kabhi Khushi.. Kabhi Gum.. Tats Life.. :)
Cherish the KHUSHI wala Moment n Bhula do-Bhula do the GUM wala..

Arey baba.. itne sare Mood Swings.. vo bi ek post mei..

;) se :P se :| se :(
But we like you as :D :D :D

So be happiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee...

P.S. Enjoy your life with the lil Angel Khushi.. :) :)
Click some pics of KHUSHI.. n look at them time to time.. baki ka magic KHUSHI ki pic kar degi..

Chill Maro... :) Enjoy.

Arpit January 29, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

Stop Saying-

"If you like me the way I am, with my imperfections, my mood-swings, my tantrums and a li'l bit of that honest love inside me -- it's great.. else wish u luck for future. blah blah..."

Do i need to remind you that You n Your blog are still the BEST. :P

FYI i got inspired by your post 'Raped...Molested...Harassed...Whoz that gal??'
Itna jyada ki me n my friends made the whole script out of it for our street play... :)

Mads January 29, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

*pulls ur hair*
*assumes u screamed ayyeeeeeeeeee* :D

and congrats for the khushi ;) :D
and i hv never met any pregnant women (gulps) but i can get what u are saying...hats off to them re :)
and about that friend...ur right, how much can u go after a person...

live ur life n do what pleases u the most :)
tc hershey :)

Nikhil Menon January 29, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

That was such an honest post.I ave been an asshole off late,I know..Neverthless,I am BACK.. :D

Friends dun always respond the way u wished they would.I would rather give it to inhibitions.Its okay.If they are meant to get to u,they would get back,come what may.. :)

Life's a super bitch these days,and its for most ppl I se around.Passing phase harshi di.. :))

Love,
Nikhil

Ramit Grover January 29, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

Oh you're darn cute. Khushi is a sweet name. I love it. Don't worry about no answering comments. We know you love all of anyways, no matter what crazy words we use on your blog!

And pregnant women? Nausea et ell? No thank you! I have one full time cranky woman in my life! I do not even want to imagine what's she going to do when she gets 'that' cranky!

Thanks but no thanks!

Gaurav Kant Goel January 29, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

;))

Very honestly written....

Be happy always!!

Rià January 29, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

Life is funny n strange in its own way and all i can say is that each of these experiences teach u something, so i am sure its not gone in waste.

And abt accepting u the way u r, u know who cares for u and they wudnt care how u r. Really like the honesty that u hav and i wud never want u to change that abt urself!! *hugs*

Abt the slap thing, i dont think i wud coz u have come to my blog a couple of times to comment. :P So maaf kiya! :) And u better start replying to the comments on ur own blog.

Pallav January 29, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Muje toh aap aisey hi achey lagte ho.. toh kindly dnt chnage...
bas itna bolunga...
All the best

Rohit Dassani January 29, 2010 at 3:54 PM  

Yes i always wonder...tu comment ku nahi karte....i really want to kich u.... *Kick* *Kick*

But anyways....u like hearing abt pregnent women...strange i say!! Gurls usually run away from that!!

Nice work hard,....!! n Be yourself....thats a nice saying!! :)

Rohit Dassani January 29, 2010 at 3:56 PM  

Sry...Khushi welcome....nice u got a new doll!! she is very cute!! :)

Ramit Grover January 29, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

Oh she's so cute! And that's because she has gone on me! 100%!

*takes a bow*
Thanks!

Arpit January 29, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

awwwww!!! She is soooooo Cute...

:P

Unknown January 29, 2010 at 9:16 PM  

Khushi is sooooooooooooo cute! May God bless her always!

It is strange when people judge you at every instance, and you don't even know whats going on and Y all tht is happeneing. I am also sure that ur friend would be having her own reasons, and one day, she would understand that she was wrong and she should not have treated u the way she did.

Dont u worry dear, life is a rollarcoaster, ups and downs keep on coming!

Wish u luck and love
>:D<
Akanksha

Skeeter January 29, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Hi Harshita,

Yes, these are very big events in people's lives. It changes them dramatically, I agree. Well written.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

peter January 30, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Kitni Khushi ki baat hai yeh :)

Yeah some friends change after a certain period of time or may be like Sallu bhai says, no one changes ever but it's just that we ignore to see him the way he actually is when we are on good terms wid him.

It does make a lot of sense, at least to me ;)

Boss bahut mahan hotey hain srsly.. and if you understand yourself well then no need to worry about the other guys who dun understand u.

joie de vivre January 30, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

ek toh nanhi si jaan aur usme bhi lakh pareshan..chaaddoo ji..

bhad mein jaye duniya

tum toh aiwee supercute ho :)

Thousif Raza January 30, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

twists and turns are all part of life... i guess you kow it more than i do... this post explains just that....

memories.... ah.....:)


take care and keep writing..........

Nidz January 30, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

koi nai yaar. hum hai na. koi ho na ho. hame awaaz laga diya karo.

Anwesa February 2, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

congos to the nayi didi!! baaki sab thik ho jaayegi..life hey hi aisi :)

Butterfly Thoughts February 2, 2010 at 6:07 PM  

She is cute and having a sound sleep. wish she remains worryfree always:-) people do have their own reasons. give them time they will surely cme back if they are real friends:-)

Deepa Gopal February 6, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

Khushi is really too sweet an Angel!!! Whatever worries,look at such snaps and evry worry will thin away in the air...truly! You just have to help urself out.

After a long time... I came to comment here, got a bit busy...nw doing my rounds:)

Have a smiley day:)))

Me February 9, 2010 at 7:30 AM  

@Arpit

And we twist.. we twist :D :D LOL!!

Mood Swinds and gals go together, dude.

Me February 9, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

@Arpit

How nice of u? Do share details of the play with me someday :)

Me February 9, 2010 at 7:36 AM  

@Mads

*massages her head* *ayeee* -- why did u pull my hair? :( :( *sobs*

Living my life :D :D

Me February 9, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

@Multimenon

Life is a bitch.. yeah! at times ;) a beautiful bitch indeed.

@Ramit
:) me love the name too.
Yeah! loves u too.
haha!! I shud find her n tell her all tht u say abt her... *threatens* :D :D :D
LOL!!

@Gaurav
Thanks. I am happy.

@Ria
You are so right about it.
I am trying to repl regularly now.

@Pallav
Not changing at all...

@Rohit
haha!! I dont run away frm preggers :)


@Ramit...
haha.. cute n u?? huh!

@akanksha
let them judge... saale :D :D

@Skeeter
Thanks..

@Peter
hehe.. haan khushi ki hi baat hain...

Thanks for the last line especially.

@Neha
haha.. chaddo ji ;)

@Thousif
memories.. yeah!

@Niddzzi
Lagaaoes awaaz :D

@Anwesa
thanks

@Butterfly Thoughts
:) Wish the same for her...

@Deepa
U r so right abt tht.. one look at her n life is beautiful... :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital