Change hain kya?

I am glad things don't stay the same. I am happy that things change and nothing stays permanent. 

How would life be if all days would have been gloomy, like the past few ones.. or if every day was about smiles and happy news? Umm... it would have been too mundane.

Everything fades away. Be it pain, Be it scars or bad memories... Slowly and gradually, it all becomes like that old box of greeting cards that you open once in a year, while you clean your closet. You live those memories for a couple of minutes and then you carry on with your life. 

I love THIS about life. How, it has something new to offer every day? I DO mind the lows it offers.. but then for every low, there is a high... I think it is all balanced somehow.

Isn't it?

Also...Rust-Oh-Gee (Arpit)! I am okay. All my lows are temporary..I write it out.. I get over it. I take things to heart when it comes to people I love...but then, like everyone else, I take my time and get over things.

Mast raho, Dilchasp raho!! ;)

12 comments:

Blasphemous Aesthete January 7, 2012 at 6:57 PM  

Bilkul sahi,

if there is no change, life becomes boring. We've got to know good times to know bad times, and bad times to look up to good times to return.

Nice read.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

peter January 7, 2012 at 8:15 PM  

If everythink fades away,I want the bad phase to fade away sooner, not only for me but for everyone else :)

Unknown January 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM  

Hii......

short n sweet.......

luvd tht greeting cards line.........

maybe there was a deeper meaning in cleaning ur closet....or was there?

Lady Whispers January 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM  

So truly said :)
And still I wish you loads many highs than u have lows ...after all ur one special girl darling :)

Jack January 8, 2012 at 2:35 PM  

Me,

That is why it is said that Change is the only thing which is constant. If it was not so would we have anything to look forward to or to wish for?

Take care

Rià January 9, 2012 at 3:26 PM  

Yes indeed! It all evens out in the end. :)

Me January 10, 2012 at 10:50 PM  

@Blasphemous Aesthete (I will call you BA, now on) ;)

Thanks.. sahi kaha aapne bhi..

@SugarCube
:D Everything fades away.. for ur love, I am sorry.. for ur pain, don't worry... Everything fades away

@Peter
Yep! khushi aayi khadi bas!! :)

@D Overanalyst
yeaaaaaaaaaah!! u got me :P


@LadyWhispers
thanks so much, sweets...

@Jack

Sir, u r oh-so-right!

@Ria
sab baraabar ;)

Aditi January 11, 2012 at 1:51 PM  

nicely written as always... and this is the one I closely relate to... truly wriiten

Arpit January 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM  

Ye jo aap mere naam ka baat baat pe kabaada karte ho na..
akhiri baar maaf kar rha hun!!! :P

agli baar goli marne se pehle sochunga nahi.. :)

Me January 13, 2012 at 5:37 PM  

Goli maar bhejey mein!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital