Sunday Night Horror


I was the third person to reach the room and all I could see for a moment was blood..too much of it, and then I saw him, shivering and mumbling "Maa". It is difficult in THAT moment, to decide, to think or to even move. One of us yelled for Savlon, One of us got the car out and One of us picked him up and dragged him to the chair nearby. The dogs were all over him, licking him, trying to do all they could to ensure he is alright.

My brother had his umpteenth Epilepsy attack yesterday. After losing a lot of blood, 17 stitches on his forehead/right eye and 4 injections.. he is a little better. He has been an epileptic for past 17 years and this is his second hospital visit in a year.

I can never be HIM, ever. I hope his courage stays the same. To live with the fact that you are dependent on people and you may fall, hurt or collapse anywhere...and yet smile and take it all so casually. I don't know many people who can do THAT.
Pray for him to heal sooner, coz your prayers always work.

Donno why, but life has been a little weird off-late. First Dad and now bhai...Nothing breaks you more than watching your loved ones suffer. 

Sometimes, I don't want to be the strong one. I want to be the one who screams, when it pains...who cries hard, when it hurts...without being responsible for everything and everyone. 

Mast raho, Dilchasp Raho!!  
coz some people in my life, live this mantra everyday and inspire me.

10 comments:

Sakshi January 23, 2012 at 2:28 PM  

He is one strong person and I am sure that he is gonna fight it with his spirit.
Will pray for his speedy recovery :)

Just take take care okay?
Hugs!

Rià January 23, 2012 at 3:14 PM  

May god bless him and he truly is courageous...stay strong as u always have. *hugs*

Kunal January 23, 2012 at 4:08 PM  

All the best to him, to you and your family. I hope he is fine soon.

Best Wishes.

Arpit January 23, 2012 at 4:13 PM  

My prayers are with you..
With all my heart, i pray to God that things get better for you n your family..
Everything will be fine soon..

Sab acha hi hoga..

I ll be visiting a Mandir soon to put forward all the prayers..

Lady Whispers January 23, 2012 at 6:47 PM  

My prayers are with u and he is strong and he will recover...
I have seen lot of illness in house off late too and its tough to be the stronger one I feel like screaming too but then if we r not the stronger one all tumbles down too....sigh

Take care girl *hugs*

Raja January 24, 2012 at 11:27 AM  

Take care of yourself personally and professionally. :)

Jack January 24, 2012 at 3:17 PM  

Me,

I feel so sad to know this. I am with you in praying for his speedy recovery as well as no more such attacks. You can not weaken as you need to be there for him.

Take care

Anwesa January 24, 2012 at 9:34 PM  

He'll be fine soon.Take care of him and yourself too.

Neha February 2, 2012 at 5:19 PM  

He is indeed very strong and you too :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital