Rape Me, my friend.

Kurt Cobain is my God of darkness. His God is gay.

He might have been where I am today.. where you might have been some day... but he did not sit back, he made a song out of it... ;)

This song is his "Fuck You" to the world.. or may be his sarcastic "Thank you" to the souls who left him with a hole.

Whatever may be the case, this is the song of the moment... this is the song I am in love with for years now... 

Rape me, Rape me, my friend
Rape me, Rape me, again
I am not the only one
Hate me!
Do it and do it again
Waste me!
Rape me, my friend
My favorite inside source
I'll kiss your open sores
Appreciate your concern
You'll always stink and burn

Here is the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csEtzhVl-bQ

Mast raho, Dilchasp raho ;)

8 comments:

Sakshi January 4, 2012 at 4:24 PM  

Like they say- Songs often say what we feel :)

Lady Whispers January 4, 2012 at 7:08 PM  

Well I could easily say this to lots ;-)
I guess hum acche logo ki dosto ko kadr nahi...unhi ka nuksaan :D

Bus bindaas rehneka :D

Anonymous,  January 4, 2012 at 7:58 PM  

I too have been in such so called sad awkward F#ing moments.

They sometimes happen. :(

Take Care.
Mast raho, Dilchasp raho ;)
(Copied your last line here)

Jack January 4, 2012 at 9:17 PM  

Me,

Live life as per own conscience. If it does not suit someone it is his or her headache.

Take care

Arpit January 6, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

your posts scare me now..
I dun knw but you dont seem alright..

whatever the fuck it is. plz let it go!

Me January 7, 2012 at 7:15 PM  

akshi

True that.



@LadyWhispers
I donno if am achcha or not.. but I do my best in relationships...but I can't expect others to do the same naa... :)

@Ajay

yep! I think it's okay ;)


@Jack
You bet, sir. thanks :)

@Urrrrpit ;)

Darr mat.. kabhi khushi kabhi chewing gum :D

Arpit January 7, 2012 at 10:30 PM  

jada cute banne ki jarurat ni hai..

apko FB ke founder Mark Fuckerburg ki kasam ki Chilchasp Raho, Mast Raho!!! :)

Lady Whispers January 8, 2012 at 2:15 PM  

You give your best is what makes u best :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital