Survive the lows, Live the highs.



"When you hit rock bottom, the only way is up" -- This is my favorite quote of all times. This is ME, today.

Got another news that makes everything worst again...Will I give up? Ummm.. I donno. 
I won't keep that option open at all..Nope.

The person who broke the news to me, asked me too many times to react. I just smiled and said, "I have nothing to say. It's okay". Inside, It is like a lull...like everything has stopped for me. I have no clue what to say. I guess this time, I will keep it all within me, for now.

I guess there is no point regretting all that happened, I'd rather work towards fixing it all up in such a way, that people forget how it was like when I was beaten to the ground. I think...yep! that's what I am gonna do...

Let them know, I AM BACK... and this time, I am unbeatable...I am unbreakable... 
Coz this is me..surviving every low with a smile, and living every high with a roaring laughter... :P

Mast raho, Dilchasp raho!! kyunki filhaal ke liye, roney ka koi faayda nahi... :)

11 comments:

Sakshi January 12, 2012 at 7:06 PM  

I know.. I remember reading an article once titled as 'What is the worst that can happen'
And it suggested that every time you end up crying over something or the other it is not that big a deal.
Instead of dealing with a problem, we end up stressing over it, making it worse :)

So Mast raho, dilchasp raho.. aur positive thinking samet, khush khus raho!

Jack January 12, 2012 at 8:41 PM  

Me,

Share what hurt you if you wish to. However keep your confidence in self and faith in self & God. I am sure you will come out winner.

Take care

Rià January 12, 2012 at 9:47 PM  

Yes that's one of favorite quotes as well! Hope whatever is troubling u gets sorted out soon...and till then keep fighting, i know u will!

Arpit January 13, 2012 at 12:03 AM  

Oh Me..
Mei apko kya bolun..hmm.

Aap mere favorite Rockstar ho & i am sure that you ll be the same for me always!

Apko mujhse khoob sara jada pata hai & you ll take care of it.. kyunki uske baad apki responsibilty banti hai mujhe take care karne ki..
& as you promised ki aap humesha dusre end par rahoge to me bhi ek end par hun apko pareshan karne ke liye.. :)

Me January 13, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

Sakshi,

Yep. Human nature, I think.

Mast hain me, Dilchasp hain ki ni.. yeh u batao :P


Sir,

It was related to work. A major setback. I realised my shortcomings and now I will work hard on them. No point blaming someone else. Thanks for your faith in me..

Take care.


Ria,
Thanks. I will give in my best.


Arpit,
hehehe.. aisa nahi hain.. we all have our own struggles and shortcomings..

U r bestest, yaadi.

Soumya January 13, 2012 at 6:19 PM  

I so love the positivity you ooze here. Hats of woman!!!

Cheers,
Soumya

Yesudeep January 13, 2012 at 7:05 PM  

I just got to know about your blog.
I pray your Dad gets back into great
health. God bless.

Lady Whispers January 15, 2012 at 4:07 PM  

I went through the worst too and kept it inside...I cried within but never let people know...it hurts but then it makes us know how much more worse can it go....and then once we survive nothing else matters...

ur one girl who forever gives me courage....stay this way forever :)

Me January 15, 2012 at 9:38 PM  

Soumya

Thanks :) Take care.

Yesudeep

Thanks for your prayers. He is doing better now.
Take care.

BA
Thanks.

Lady Whispers
I think it is always good to talk to sm1 wen u r low...sm1 who listens...n sm1 u trust...love

Neha January 16, 2012 at 1:32 PM  

Ahhh just loved the quote .

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital