Vodka Bytes : 15.01.2012



Alcohol and me, we never gel well. It either makes me too sad...or too ignorant to notice. I share a love-hate relationship with alcohol. 

I am high right now and so many random things are on my mind. I am not happy, but I am not sad either. My Reiki-master told me this thing.."You give way too much and you close the doors when it's time to take.Accept love, happiness and all that comes your way". OMG!! wait a minute.. he also said that one should not indulge in alcohol and drugs.. Oopsie!! :s :P 

Koi ni.. chalta hain... :)

So the thing is... I think he is right.. Acceptance is important and so is 'taking', because no matter what, someday everyone gets tired of giving and there is exhaustion and bitterness. We hide it behind our smiles and "I am fine"s.. but the truth is not what we show.

I have so much to say, to so many people...but most of them don't deserve to know... and those who do, already know...toh Chaddo...

Anyways, that's about it... aurrrr 'Drink' if you are keen on it, but then ask a friend to drop u home...Don't drink n drive. 

Mast Raho, Dilchasp Raho!!:)

9 comments:

Neha January 16, 2012 at 1:31 PM  

Start " taking" gal !! Your Reiki teacher is right . Mast Raho Dilchasp Raho aur lete bhi raho ;)

Sakshi January 16, 2012 at 4:11 PM  

Acceptance of any sort is very important :)

Rià January 16, 2012 at 5:20 PM  

I agree with ur Reiki master, acceptance is a very important part of life.

Jack January 16, 2012 at 9:08 PM  

Me,

First of all what I always say - Enjoy your drink and do not let the drink enjoy you. Now coming to give and take business. It can not be just like business in any relationship. One should be what one is and live as per own conscience. Do what one can do for others without any expectations for return. Only point to be kept in mind is to do so for those worthy of it.

Take care

Arpit January 16, 2012 at 11:34 PM  

Akele akele peelo aap.. Hum to sale mar gaye hain na.. :P
oh my bewadi yaadi.. chalta hai life me.. lovely lovely peg te lovely lovely yadan te lovely lovely emotions..
Mein to kehta hun ji, jo karo feel ke sath karo.. :)

um home.. enjoying ghar ka khana.. thodi bahut photography bhi ki..

chd jaake likhunga sab kuch..

Aapke liye ek sher gift.. Thoda deep hai :

Akela hun to kya hua
magar guroor mujhe is baat ka hai ki
yahan kehta bhi mein hun or sunta bhi mein hun
sochne ki mujhe ab koi jarurat mehsus nahi hoti
kyunki mere aas paas hi nahi balki door talak bhi mein hun..


Bye dost. :)

Blasphemous Aesthete January 17, 2012 at 8:39 PM  

Or probably drink at home? ;D

Beautiful write up!


Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Arpit January 17, 2012 at 11:45 PM  

oye harshu ab kaisa hai???


Hangover!!!! ;)



kiddan kudiye???

Me January 17, 2012 at 11:57 PM  

Itti koi bewdi nahi hoon main ;) I am one of those who go all fainty-foonty do vodka pi ke hi..

kaisa hain tu?

Lady Whispers January 21, 2012 at 12:26 AM  

I am so like u...i give and rarely take

but high time u start taking too :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital