Thank you.

Last two weeks have been nothing short of a nightmare. Dad in hospital. Crisis at work. Personal life gone for toss. Friends turning their backs. 

Glad, some people stood by me and helped me sail through these tough times. Thank you everyone, for praying. Dad is better. He will take another 2-3 months to get back to normalcy, but the doctors are confident that if he follows a healthy lifestyle and takes his illness seriously, he will be the same Angry old man, that I love.

These 20 days made me see life closely. The people I expected to stand by me, preferred celebrations over friendship. 

Of course, I don't expect everyone to stop living their lives, coz mine is not in order. But, there are people who claim to be your friends and when you need them the most, they disappear. The true friends stayed. A big thank-you to them. Thanks for hearing me out even when I said the same thing 100 times and telling me it's gonna be alright.

I will always be thankful to everyone who stood by me during this phase. For those who didn't, a heartfelt thanks to you too... I know the 'real' you now...and will never make the mistake of trusting you. I am a little bitter inside you know.

Point is, my dad is better...but I almost lost my job, my faith in humanity and God, and some part of me.

I will complain and crib about usual life later. For now, I am just thankful... VERY THANKFUL...

Mast raho, Dilchasp raho... Life kitte bhi jootey maarey, tum zabardast raho ;)

8 comments:

Rià January 3, 2012 at 6:28 PM  

I love ur spirit gal! Anyone in ur place would be so bitter abt life. I love ur 'Never say die attitude'. Stay the way u r always.

Lady Whispers January 3, 2012 at 8:21 PM  

I sighed a breathe of relief when I saw a update from you :)

Am glad your dad is better :D

I have been through this phase when my dad was hospitalized...glad u saw the true colors of friends....now u have ur true friends around and that matter most :)

Aur mast rahneka trust me life will fall in place if u stay that ways :)

Love you gal and take care :)
And may this new yr bring loads of happiness ur side :)

Blasphemous Aesthete January 3, 2012 at 9:38 PM  

=)

The true grit of a man is shown not in pleasant times, but times of distress. Otherwise, life wouldn't be much of consequence, would it?

Loved the last line.

A very happy new year, and God speed recovery to your father.

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Jack January 3, 2012 at 9:48 PM  

Me,

Let us thank God. I am sure he will come back to normal soon with you taking charge to see to it. May I request you to let me know what happened and also may be I can cheer him up some time.

Take care

Phoenix January 4, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

Im so glad uncle is much better now!!

((hugs)) just to remind you that i am around if you need me!! :)

lots and lots of love!!

Me January 4, 2012 at 2:59 PM  

@Ria
Heylo!! Happy New Year... :)

Thanks.. I learn this from all the wonderful women around me... you are one of them.

@LadyWhispers
Fusfusati aurat!! ;) ;)
yeah! dad is better... hope urs is doing great too.
Yep! funny thing is, I realised I have only ginti ke 4 friends...
Me is mast, u stay fundoo too..
Wish u a happy new year.

@Blasphemous Aesthete
Loved what you said here.

Thanks for your wishes. Have a wonderful year ahead.

@Jack
Thanks, sir.

He had a liver abscess, chronic uncontrolled diabetes and hypertension and his kidneys ceased to function normally. The abscess is cured through medicines for now and has reduced to 1/3rd its size.
Rest of the issues, still stand unresolved and are being worked upon my the doctors.

Wish u a happy new year.

@Raka
Thanks a lot.. :) love.

Nidz January 4, 2012 at 6:52 PM  

I am glad he is better now. Khyal rakha unka aur apna bhi.
Get well soon wishes

Arpit January 6, 2012 at 10:04 PM  

Good to see the update.. i was waiting for it! :)

God Bless!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital