Pyaar ka PUNCH-naama!!



Everyone who asks "What is love?" and looks zara-bahut bhi human, should be hit with a flashlight on his/her head. I find this question utterly stupid. I want to just roll my eyes at them and ask "Dude, your mother threw in the dustbin or what? Why do you think you are here, in this world?".

It is funny how everyone is so busy defining love or finding the relevant definitions for love, that they have forgotten 'LOVE' itself :) Interesting set of people. I have come across a different set of people in the past few years. I thought why not categorize them to make it simpler for my coming generations :

1. The "Love is Bullshit" category : This is some new disease that has spread across the X and Y generations. This category includes some wannabe-cool,  some newly heartbroken and some always been ignored kinds. The one in this category secretly wants to be loved and cared for, can't express coz the one who believes in love is supposed to be uncool, thinks "being cold" is IN. Makes fun of couples, try to seek attention by trashing their friends who are in love. 

2. The "I am not capable of love" category : This is a "Play Safe" category of people. They WANT to be loved, taken care of and want someone to treat them like a king/queen, but they WILL never commit to their love or a relationship coz again, it is uncool to love,they want to have all the fun in the world without any guilt or sense of responsibility and always want to stay SINGLE :P

3. The "I will never love again" category : This is a "Pyaar ke maare" special category. They dare to love, dare to be vulnerable and someone breaks their hearts so bad that they decide to steer clear of love. This category generally comprises of people with Irreversibly damaged hearts. They go on hurting a couple people after their unsuccessful stint with love and eventually find someone to hold on to later.

4. The "I believe in love no matter what" category : This category comprises of either the ones with successful love-stories or the ones who sleep with a Mills & Boons under their pillows. Most of the times, they do not let anything shake their faith in love. They say love beyond owning someone and also beyond a gal-guy thing. 

5. The "I am in love and FB should know" category : This category comprises of the people who post "I love you, jaan" on their lovers' FB walls and post amazing pictures of their love, promoting the world famous "Chipko Movement".:P

As for me, I have been in most of these categories except the 5th one, at some or the other time in my life.

Aapki category kya hain bhayee? Please feel free to add new categories to this post.

Baaki.. Mast raho, Dilchasp raho!!

14 comments:

AB January 17, 2012 at 11:59 PM  

My category is 1. Love is Bullshit. Having said that bullshit is India's most used fuel so love is useful that way.

And, I am none of what you have mentioned. Love is not entirely bullshit. But being in love and losing mind in love is bullshit. I can give long lectures over that. Though I won't. :)

Let's see what others comment and they will comment entirely different from mine and you know it.

Anonymous,  January 18, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

i guess i m in the second category, i just afraid of love and its connected responsibility

Sakshi January 18, 2012 at 11:39 AM  

I am in Category 4 and sometimes in category 5.
BUT I do not know or read mills and boons! :P
Hindi movies, yeah ;)

Neha January 18, 2012 at 11:55 AM  

I think i too fall in your category :P . I think today's generation mostly fall in the Fifth one, showing their love and hatred both online." Inko Buddhi do Bhagwan " and baakiyon ko " Mast Raho , Dilchasp Raho ;)"

Rià January 18, 2012 at 2:36 PM  

I have mostly been in the 4th category barring once when i went into 3rd! :P But I have never read Mills & Boons till date. :D

Jack January 18, 2012 at 7:37 PM  

Me,

Well researched. LOL.

Take care

- Sugar Cube - January 18, 2012 at 8:55 PM  

haha..i like the segmentation :D

I wldn't fit in any of the above according to the description...but iv been through at least 2-3 of these zones ( acc to the title ) :P

Arpit January 20, 2012 at 2:07 AM  

ha ha.. no comments..
pyar ke mamle me mera haal to dheela hai bhayeee.. :D
2 min koi ladki hans ke baat kya karle mujhe pyar ho jata hai.. :P
i call it "Ready to fall in love" Category.. ;)

anyways, um doing good.. wapas chandigarh aa gaya.. :) :)

aap kaise ho?

Lady Whispers January 21, 2012 at 12:29 AM  

I am like u too :P
All categories but 5 th :P

Yesudeep January 22, 2012 at 10:37 PM  

I'm in the I-read-about-love-categories-on-my-friends-blog category. =P

lakky January 30, 2012 at 7:52 AM  

read ur blog n im liking it :P
im in the 3rd category i guess :P :P

Puneetzhub March 9, 2012 at 6:03 PM  

M back ... N I Missed so much...:/

joie de vivre July 2, 2012 at 11:43 AM  

I am a balanced combination of three & four.

:-)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital