For the last time, one more time.

The recent incidents have kept me glued to the television but more than that it has left a positive person like me stressed out and feeling really really low. I am such a patriot...I can't help but take it all so badly on me... :( I don't feel like seeing news channels, read papers and visit the blogs who talk abt the deadly incident..I am sorry for that but then...I am a sensitive citizen of the country... I just cannot tolerate the blood-shed and injustice done to the innocent people. I am fighting at home, crying for the people and feeling guilty. I have not slept well for past 60 hrs...I am either glued to TV or dreaming abt the mishap all this while. Once I got to know its over, I took a sigh of relief but then those funeral scenes made me so sick...that I have not eaten well and I am almost at the verge of throwing up as I type. This is may be my LAST post about this... coz nopes... I cannot stand it anymore. I never thought something would affect me so badly... I am questioning my job and my role towards my country... "Okay! I pay taxes...what else??".I feel like leaving my job and devoting myself completely to the country in some way... I am getting these so-called STRANGE IDEAS. I donno what I will do about it. Only coz I am too lazy to study long, I skipped IAS else in most of my interviews I have been told I should not WASTE myself in IT... I donno whats that supposed to mean...but then I have been told the same by many people... One of them was a DGP(J&K region)... No use thinking abt it now. I had so many plans for a 2-week leave I was about to take... Now, I donno what will I do with that time... So for the last time (maybe) I am writing about this... and I am really sorry guys, I did not read or comment on the posts related to this incident... Not that I am a coward...I just need sometime to let it all sink-in. I have stayed at Taj Hotels and this one just shook me so much that I know, it will take sometime for me to accept the loss our country and all those innocent people and families have faced... It will take time for me to accept that LIFE INDEED IS TOO SHORT... uhuh!! and PEOPLE ARE SO BRUTAL... This post is not intended to gain sympathy,advice or to depress you guys... Just that this is what am feeling right now and I can't help it. I will be back to my usual self in SOME time... I donno how long itz gonna take though... Take Care Guys... and Live it up every moment... coz life is too short to let it go un-lived and un-noticed.

28 comments:

Anwesa November 29, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

harshita,
i'm not old enuf 2 advice or tell u anything,but as a blogger buddy,i just want 2 say,never give up hope.what happened was real depressing.find out wat can u do for the nation.if u can really do it,go ahead.
may u hav a happy life ahead.
yours,
anwesa

Anonymous,  November 29, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

i echo every word of urs.....and its same here...glued to tv for hrs and days along with websites of news channels and news papers.....

but then onus is on us to spread awareness abt this menace and create awareness abt ourselves n our duty to fight the situation....

this is time for us to stand and create a pressure on the govts to act tough........

i understand ur feelings!! but then we gotta do our bit for our own beloved country.....

destress urself out of this...though i know its very tough...i did that too today and failed miserably....watchin tv n listening to jerk politicians made me scream and yell abuses (pure hindi wali) to this loosers...

saw 2 movies, shopped in the mall, went to staples , ate in mcdie, but cudnt get rid of what happened, they hv fogged my mind, made me irrational and hugely emotional..

when i see pics of ppl dyin i feel an outrageous feeling....khoon khaulta hain....

tryin to go to a neverland where this thing wonchase me........but there is no such place.....and being a Indian we shud not....

take care, have a good sleep, destress and think on how u can contribute.....havin said that doesnt mean u ait contributing.......

long comment :), but i know u d give it a long thought....

take care and god bless

Priya Joyce November 30, 2008 at 7:57 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phoenix November 30, 2008 at 8:24 AM  

i understand your plight.. eventhough not directly linked.. we are all affected... but lets say that the worst is over..

hopefully india has learnt her lesson and such barbarity wont ever be repeated....

amen to that

*hugs*

Anonymous,  November 30, 2008 at 8:49 AM  

guys, she is just taking a break yaar.....she has to finish a 100 here....she s on 99...nervous 90s u ce...

hey Harshi, if u feel ur givin up blogging then chuck this thot right away cos we r gonna get u back!!

haa break is fine with us......but no permanent downing of shutter for this blog.....

No no no.......

Right pj and Raka ?

Priya Joyce November 30, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

dear...If they hav so much of spirit to do the wrong thing then

we can surely hav spirit to fight it out..and you know that as always...many will happily bestow their lives...on..our INDIA..a


salute to all..yes it makes me cry when..I see the footage of the incident..but the stories of bravery gives me hope ..

that we just can get them out..to be another america after 9/11..no
terror attacks...we'll do it re...

Sruthisagar Yamunan November 30, 2008 at 10:38 AM  

Let us be united and force a change in this country. The future is ours. Vande mataram!!!

abhishek November 30, 2008 at 11:14 AM  

frustrated,angry,sad,helpless...allat the same time.

Rahul Bajpai November 30, 2008 at 11:20 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rahul Bajpai November 30, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

ghar se masjid hai bahut door chalo yu karle kisi rote hue bache ko hasaya jaye...

zirelda November 30, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

Harshita,

If this were happening here I would feel the same as you. It is horrifying enough to watch from so far away. I cannot imagine if it were not that far away.

Hugs to you.

Me December 2, 2008 at 1:59 PM  

@Anwesa
Way to go gal... Followed your advice and I am back :)
I am happy I have people like you around me.

Me December 2, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

@Sam
Have stopped thinking now... its time to act. :)

Me December 2, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

@Peter
Yeah yeah! you will soon be back to the groove.

Me December 2, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

@Phoenix
Let's hope we have learnt the right lessons.

Me December 2, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

@Quintessential Bartender
What makes you think I am giving up blogging?? ;)
I just took a break to give it all a thought.
Sometime we need to stop, think and accept. I did just that.
I am happy you gusy will never let me go anyways :)

Me December 2, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

@Priya ji
I am back and yeah! we will do something abt it for sure.

Me December 2, 2008 at 2:02 PM  

@Twisted Elegance
Vande Mataram!!

Me December 2, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

@Abhishek
I am out of it temporarily... or may be I have just sobered down a bit here.

Me December 2, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

@HOBO
You luk great when you smile :)

Me December 2, 2008 at 2:03 PM  

@Rahul
Beautiful lines... :)

Me December 2, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

@Zirelda
Thanks for the hugs...needed them badly.

hitch writer December 4, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

Dont forget this incident... Its for us citizens to keep this alive and force our government to act,,,,

Me December 5, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Sure hitchwriter... I will never forget it ever.

Aevi December 5, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

watever happened with the mumbai was definitely a big blow to all of us at the same time exposing our systems inefficieny. i am so disappointed with everythin :( i hope this never happen again

may god bless my country

Me December 6, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Yeah Abhi... I pray for the same... May God bless my country.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital