Another day after yesterday ;)

It was a long day today...another torturous training by another boring instructor...this time I was an attendee rather than being the boring instructor... I really think I slept half-way somewhere or may be I simply ignored what was being said on the call. The discussions on the other side were too loud at times on my ears...even Happy Singh was not pretty happy with me for putting the session on loudspeaker! Anyhow, I asked bhai to take him outside...atleast, one person shud be spared of the torture of those funny yet boring voice ;) I got a call from my old-friend who works with a Finance-based organization. He called me up to let me know that this is the right time to invest. Well, I have no idea abt investments and money-saving plans...so the information was of no use for me...He said coz the festival of Diwali means brings in positive sentiments...The market will get an instant push...Watever! I told him that he shud talk to my dad regarding this, coz even when I read Economic Times everyday...I am one person who is not into investment planning etc... Dad does that for us. Still, it was such a pleasure to talk to him. Itz always gr8 to catch up with old frenz. Made me smile :) The best part about the day was when I finally got to escape the training late in the evening...Yipeee!! was my ultimate expression ;) I mailed my manager asking for some exciting and challenging work instead of the training sessions...like some assignment on the latest tool we have come up with... But he has nothing concrete for us right now except these trainings...and he has put a condition that if I need the kind of work I want, I shud shift to Hyderabad... He is one person who is against remote working and thus prefers to offer 'good work' to people in his location only. Meanwhile, I am kinda okay with it... Abhi life mein kitni tension leney ka... isliye... jo miley usmein khush :) Coz when I wud actually deserve it, I will get it... Till then am gonna work harder and learn more so maybe someday he himself wud ask me to work on tools and domains am interested in. :) Fundaa is - Life mein positive rehney ka...aur bindaas jeeney ka ;) : One shud be positive and live it up every moment... Kya pata next janam mein main Happy Singh hi bann jaaoon...aur mujhey Harshita nahi mili toh :( - who knws I wud reborn as Happy Singh and then there is no surity that I wud get someone like Harshita ;) Isi ke saath aaj ke samachar khatm huye...kal fir milengey...ek naye suraj ke saath :) : With this I end the news bulletin for today and will meet up tomorrow with a brighter sun smiling thru the clouds :)

15 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava October 6, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

Aaj ka samachar sun kar mun prasaan hua.:)
stay happy
keep writing.:)

Anonymous,  October 7, 2008 at 12:03 AM  

I am also switching off Television
:)
Goodnight, ShubhRatri !!!

Arv October 7, 2008 at 5:36 AM  

that seems to be some day :)

well.. wish you all the best, cheers...

zirelda October 7, 2008 at 8:39 AM  

You are such a positive person Harshita.

I'm glad I'm a blog buddy of yours. It gives me a lift to read your smiles. :)

Anonymous,  October 7, 2008 at 8:48 PM  

Ahhh, the trainings are always boring....I doze off or scribble into notepad or do some planning....

and mostly it happens that i skip the trg once the attendance is marked :)

Anwesa October 7, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

lovd ur funda..work n hav fun..

Skeeter October 8, 2008 at 3:27 AM  

Another hard day at work. You know, it's good to just be able to relax and enjoy one's self after that. No newspapers or bad news on the television. Just relaxation and fun!

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Aevi October 8, 2008 at 9:20 AM  

mujhe happy singh se milna hai :D

Me October 8, 2008 at 7:06 PM  

Aapka comment padkey mera bhi mann prassann hua,Sneha ji. ;)

Gud nite...hobo

Thanks Arv.

Thanks so much Z. ME too lucky to have you as a blog buddy. :)

lol..thanks Peter.

Thats a smart way BTW, Buzz. ;)

Thanks Anwesa...

Hey Skeeter! I love to relax that way.

Hehe...Abhi, iss baar India aaogey toh mil-lena ;)

Skeeter October 10, 2008 at 1:02 PM  

Hi Harshita! Hope you are enjoying the day. Talk with you later.

Skeeter

Cяystal October 10, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

Hey!

Cute post..all the best btw
:)

abhishek October 11, 2008 at 1:05 PM  

hi...can't find anything suitable to comment...just wanted to know how did you add 'copyscape:do not copy' to your blog...

Me October 12, 2008 at 11:12 PM  

Thanks Crystal :)

Abhishek you can add copyscape by clicking in the icon in my blog else...u can always google it :)

Nice meeting both of you.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital