Another one bites the dust

I donno how should I react to this.... Shud I laugh at the irony or cry for the dreams I have lost on?? Funny is, just yesterday I was asking a blogger-buddy to cheer up coz Dreams do get shattered....ha ha...and my dream is crushed right in front of me today :) THIS IS LIFE!! I really donno if I shud laugh coz God has played his game again with me...U knw what!! This guy up there...loves me a lot...he loves to surprise me... As I started with my class in the morning, I was feeling a little irky... I have this intuition thing in me...but then I thought -"Why not check my mail till the class arrives?"...I opened my mailbox to see a mail staring at me... You travel has been frozen for this quarter...So the global underlying economic crisis has hit me hard... The conference I worked day and night for and wanted to make it for the past 2 yrs...I am ordered to drop my travel plan to go there...as my organization will not fund any Non-Business travel this quarter. Ah! I love my life, the way it fucks my dreams big time...lol There I was staring at the laptop screen and 2 mins for my class to go...I had no time to react...I was simply numb... I logged on to the class and initiated the class with my usual funny one-liners. I realised I am a good actor coz when I took a break for 10 mins after an hour...I threw away my headphones...sipped on the hot water...and I told myself,"Gal! Do you know what you are upto?? You goddamn, rock with that fake laughter and tinge of happiness in your voice!!"....lol Here I am, my class is over and I donno what to say... I really donno how to react... No tears to shed baby! I am going to smile thru this too... So I look up at the sky now and tell him ," So you did it again, cool! How do you plan to pay for this?" They say - Everything happens for a reason...Yeah! yeah! As for now..screw the reason!! These wounds shall heal too :) " Hey Dude! Sitting up there and smiling at me...I am used to it...Don't worry I will smile thru this too...I ain't no quitter,baby!!" On a serious note : It was an imptt achievement for me....I worked really hard for it...did not sleep for days...but itz okay... routine life :)

15 comments:

Clementine October 15, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

pretending to be happy is the best thing u can do right now haan????
:(
but thats all right dear u have ur rights to be shattred n cry n cribb n shout...as far as u know the most imp thing...that guy...up thr....he really loves u alot...he do....he'll give u the reason why he did this...

peter October 15, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

Your colored one liners are awesome ..!!!

and I bet you are not a gemini like me coz people can't hide their emotions from their faces ...!!

anways cheer up and enjoi ....!!

Now I wish it doesn't happen wid me coz like u I am also cheering up my blogger buddy ryt now...and I can't even fake a smile !!

OHH WHY I AM BEING SO CHARY ABOUT IT ??

Arv October 15, 2008 at 6:07 PM  

I like your attitude woman.. thats something everyone should have :)

C'est la vie and it helps to push through it :)

things will come around :)

take care mate... hope to talk soon... cheers...

Anonymous,  October 15, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

i wonder Harshita how could you walk through this state of mind. hats off to you girl on this amazing strength of mind.

i hv been in virtual shocked state since last 2 days and when i seee your post, i feel u take it in such a way and then u find fun out of it.

very well buddy!! keep it up!!

Anwesa October 15, 2008 at 7:35 PM  

i was sad 2 hear this,harshita.just now i wached the plight of ppl ho r terminated 4m service.i was shocked 2 see it..
wat if it happens 2 me 1 de?God gimme d strength 2 bear all this.

zirelda October 15, 2008 at 7:39 PM  

That really bites.

But you're taking it well it sounds like.

I hate when things that I look forward to get crushed right before my eyes.

But there will be other opportunities, better opportunities.

I wondered last night about your trip. :(

Rahul Bajpai October 15, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Allah ke bande haste...jo bhi

Anonymous,  October 15, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

hey harshita,

one popular request to you. we have a common blog by the name of "Retreat"...

basically a fun blog. couple of authors up there want you to join the brigade and contribute ur posts....

the url is : http://blogger-buddies.blogspot.com/

let us know if you wish to join. We would be more than happy to have you there buddy!!!

Cheers!!

Skeeter October 16, 2008 at 11:55 AM  

Hold out some hope for a reprieve on the frozen travel budget, Harshita! Sometimes miracles happen. If not, I'm very sorry that you won't get to travel to my country this quarter.

Hoping for a change in the budget,

Skeeter

Aevi October 16, 2008 at 10:27 PM  

damn it.. this sucks these budget cuts recession market evrything is just killin around m already sick of all this shit.. god knws when its goin to get better

Nidz October 19, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

harshu i knw all of us at times feel like a mountain has crushed on us. I hope things get back on place soon. Till then stay tough.

Anonymous,  October 20, 2008 at 1:12 AM  

oye wer s my award?

Me October 21, 2008 at 10:14 AM  

Charu, I agree... I shud be a lil more comfortable with crying over it...am sure the guy up there loves me a lot...thx a lot for such nice words.

Peter, thnx. I am sure lifez gonna rock for you..dnt worry...me not a gemini BTW.

Hey Arv, thnx...I hope evryday is a brighter day.

Buzz...thanks a lot...but then itz life...u either accept it and walk on...or u can simply get stuck thr until u realise u wasted all tht time. Sometimes a smile heals it all...thnx for ur kind words.

Anwesa...dnt worry...everythingz gonna be fine sooner or later :)

True Z, there will be many more better opportunities to look forward to...U were wondering abt y trip?? oh! thats so sweet of you...thanks.

Rahul, I truly believe in that song ;)

Buzz, am already a part of the gang now.

Hey Skeeter, I know...some miracle may happen...Let's hope this economic slowdown ends soon for the people who r at the receiving end especially.

Abhi, Am sure it will be okay in few months may be (although practically it may take years)...

Oye Sneha! Am gud...Smile :)

Niddzzi...thanks for tht warm hug...it feels gr8 to knw that someone cares for u. :)

Buzz, your award is up there...flaunted in colors.

Thanks Phoenix, nice to meet you.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital