PHunny!!

This post is dedicated to my Co-Instructor for the training,Mr. D. This guy simple hates me as he is not too comfortable to be led by a woman at workplace (we worked together few months back on a project I was leading) and also, coz he simply cant take it that being a senior he is asked to work with someone like me whoz just 4 yrs old in IT. :) As expected, he did not share any details related to the training with me. I was not the lead instructor in this training thankfully, as another guy G stepped in and also coz I am new to the virtual training too. So, all I had to do was respond to queries in text chat and guide thru labs. So before I talk about what I wanted to talk about just a prelude : When you use a virtual tool for training like Centra, there is an option where students can click on YES,NO and RAISE UR HAND(RUH) icon to respond. Some interesting one-liners from the training which kept me entertained and SHOCKED : 1. When a female click on RUH, D says : " I see your hand and now I bhill gib a mic to it" 2. When he finishes answering back. " Now I bhill REMOVE your handj and you can raiJe them again" 3. When a guy asks him about contacting him in chat: "You can hab me bhen you want" 4. When a he does know the answer : "Aaaaaa...mmmmm....nnnnnnnnnnnnn......This IZ out aaf shcope" 5. When he gets a call in the middle of the training : " uhuh...ohhhhhh....saaary! I bhill be bhack" 6. When he does not want to continue training : " Harshita r u thr? R u thr? Seemj we DRAAAPED her" 7. When he explains with full concentration :" Matlab..I mean...Ezzzzzatly....it iz....I bhill get bhack to you" 8. When he wants to take a break : "I bhill break now" Some of them, I forgot... No matter if people were dozing off during the sessions, I enjoyed it coz of him.... ;) At one point, he simply went away saying, "I hab a meeting" and the class was left wondering if they have to do salsa or wat... lol So this is how I have spent this week so far.... Lots of reading and teaching stuff... :) Thanks for your messages... I know how to force people to say good things abt me...ha ha
Oh! I forgot to add... I know I have been tagged twice and I need to cater to it as per the rules... Will do it soon...Thanks Niddzziii and Buzzzzzz!!

20 comments:

Akshay October 1, 2008 at 8:39 PM  

Corporate world is full of fools.....thats what keeps the fun going...

Anonymous,  October 1, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

hey harshita, leading is a phunny jab isn't it ? this is bhery trivial iccu bhich bhee encounter day to day and we kome acrass intreshting experiences....dont we ?

Sunny October 1, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

Kitni lucky hai tu....
Duniya ke saarey namuney tujhe hi miltey hai...... Bhat Say???

Abhishek Behera October 2, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

rolling with laughter... real phunny English.

Rahul Bajpai October 2, 2008 at 12:43 AM  

i was so very right, u r back wid a fun-soaked post. i do maximum posts whilst i m training. n i knew u will miss it.
i hav a big :)

zirelda October 2, 2008 at 4:26 AM  

Oh heavens. We start training our staff in a month.

I can hardly wait now....

You rock.

Arv October 2, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

LOL... fun stuff indeed... how did people sleep instead of laughing :)

have a nice day da... take care...

Nidz October 2, 2008 at 12:22 PM  

hey harshita.. good tht u were entrained atlease bore toh nahi hui. there was a teacher who used to me math.she also used to pronounce equation as equajion.. it just to irritate me to the core.. sme with simplificajion etc.
no hurries for the tag, u have busy schedule gal. do it when u are jobless. No hard and fast rule.

Krishna October 2, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

LOL!! that was funny.. :))

I know all kind of stupid things keep happening in office..I ll relate a funny incident of a similar kind sometime soon on my blog.

Btw, if u don't mind, in which profession are u exactly? u said ..u create virtual training programs. Just curious..coz i am in elearning industry. :)

Krishna October 2, 2008 at 3:45 PM  

Ok..here goes that funny incident. (Not posting it on my blog)

This is a group chat with team mates. Raj and Porchelvi are team mates work in Chennai office. Maine Raj ko jhooth-mooth mein bol diya ki jo maine likha woh hindi nahi French hai..aur bhai saab maan bhi gaye meri baat. Raj ne to hadd hi kar di. Angrezi ki bhi taang tod kar rakh di. “I don’t Hindi” …LOLZ :)

K, Raj Suresh [4:05 PM]:
Hi,
Jaikumar, Smita [4:05 PM]:
hi
Gupta, Krishna [4:06 PM]:
arey hi se aage bhi kuch bolo..
K, Raj Suresh [4:07 PM]:
i am working with ia_lteu_a03,
in the Edit Sheet there is no LB commands, so can u give me.
Krishna Sir i don't Hindi...
S, Porchelvi [4:08 PM]:
Guys, I am reworking on the sheet now and have created the LB column.
Once, I finish, I can pass it to one of you guys, you can add under the LB column, then give it to Raj Suresh.
Gupta, Krishna [4:11 PM]:
no..raj..that was french.
K, Raj Suresh [4:11 PM]:
please make it as soon as posible, don't mistaken me, b'coz i wnat sent to testing.
ho thats great, so that also i don't know
S, Porchelvi [4:12 PM]:
Raj Suresh, Krishna was asking you to continue in HINDI
K, Raj Suresh [4:13 PM]:
Hindi means?
S, Porchelvi [4:13 PM]:
language!!
K, Raj Suresh [4:13 PM]:
ho!
S, Porchelvi [4:14 PM]:
it was not French
K, Raj Suresh [4:14 PM]:
So Krishna sir tell lie to me

peter October 2, 2008 at 8:13 PM  

sounds like a true fun :)
btw aisa English sucks when a gal speaks with such accent IMAO :P

Aevi October 2, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

this reminds od Shirotrya the SSDC teacher from our colg :D

"Both of you 3 come here"

Anwesa October 2, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

u hav riten things dat my fabourites to read n laph at...

ROSA E OLIVIER October 3, 2008 at 3:42 AM  

"love is the one who masters all things."

Mawlãnã Rumi...for you...

Anonymous,  October 3, 2008 at 6:52 AM  

bounced above my head.
:(
In hindi please...

Skeeter October 3, 2008 at 8:55 AM  

Hi Harshita! Gee, I think we work for the same employer. We've got loads of real ... winners ... too.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Nidz October 3, 2008 at 9:48 PM  

Anwesa is gettign the lingo so correct!! Clap Clap

Me October 5, 2008 at 12:46 AM  

I agree they keep the fun going, Akshay.

Yeah! Buzzzzz itz indeed a phunny jaab and I have had amazing experiences working such ppl. :)

Aaho! Sunny..lucky teh main haan...saare namunayaa nu mere layee bhejyaa hain rabb ney ;)

he he...thanks Abhishek...me too laughed a lot while witnessing it.

Thanks Rahul...A big :) for you too.

Hey Z!! I am sure ur trng wud be fun too...thanx

Arv, I wonder...how did they sleep...may be they caught the laziness virus from him ;)

Oh Niddzziiii puhleese...abhi meri job gayi toh main kya karungi ;) Jobless nahi par haan kaam kamm hua aur mainey TAG ka kaam tamaam kar diya...lol.

Hey Krishna, I read the whole incident...it indeed is pretty funny...he he..thanks for sharing this.

Peter...Trust me it was sheer fun... I have nvr heard a gal speak in this accent...but m sure no one can do it as gud as our own Mr.D ;)

Yaa Abhi!! I remember Shrotiya sir...he was hilarious...he he

hey Anwesa...thaaaaaankooo...Niddizzi is right...u got the lingo... ;)

Rosa...I donno how this applies here... ;)

Hobo...most of it bouned over mine too...keep trying...lol

Hey Gaurav..long time...thanku

Hi Skeeter! I suspect the same too now ;) haha...

Mads March 26, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

lol :)) great one :D
such idiots get jobs..now im sure i'll get a job too despite my horrible c.v :D

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital