Movie Tag

Another cool tag I got where I have a lot more to mention is the Movie Tag I have been given by Buzzzzzz. Thanks for that Buzzzz!! I am a complete movie buff, be it Hindi movies or English(Angrezi)/ Infact, I am really filmy...he he and as a kid I loved to relate to movies. So reflecting my movie love : 1. Name five of your all time favourite movies. Golmaal (Old) Mona Lisa Smile Notting Hill Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayengey Jab We Met Barsaat Ki Raat (Oldest) 2. Name one movie which you recommend as a "must see". 50 first dates : The best romantic comedy of all times :) 3.One and only one movie that you have seen many times. Of course, DDLJand if you dont believe me I have seen it 47 times...ha ha...this was the only movie I had on my frenz PC in college and we saw it every Sunday... ;) 4.Which movie comes to your mind when i say funniest? Golmaal (Old) and Jaaney bhi do yaaron!! Utpal Dutt is a veteran and JBDY is the ultimate black comedy. 5. Which movie made you really emotional? Provoked,Daddy and Khamoshi (new). 6. Which movie series was as interesting as the first part? Father of the Bride 7. Which movie didnt, according to you, live up to your expectations? Latest is Bachna Ae Haseeno, I think itz such a waste of talent and ofcourse I expected Tashan to be a rocking movie...I have not yet watched the full reel...am so put off my the promos... 8. Which movie surprised you? Aamir and ofcourse Morning Raga. I tag : - Niddzzi (she is a default for all tags and awards as she rocks!!) - Sneha (Same as above applies to Sneha) - Zirelda again ;) - HOBO ( lets do the movie thing, long time u have been blogging abt food and travel) ;) - Peter (if you don't find it cheesy) It was difficult to restrict my choice to few movies but then they are the ones that struck me in first 30 seconds ;)

7 comments:

Arv October 4, 2008 at 4:51 AM  

I love Notting Hill & 50 first dates :)

good choice of movies there...

watch one this weekend and relax :)

take care... cheers...

Anonymous,  October 4, 2008 at 7:46 AM  

Great choice of the movies gurl!! Hey i hope u r fine now and back to being urself...

Anonymous,  October 4, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

1. Name five of your all time favorite movies.
Sholay
Mughal-E-Azam
Shakti (amitabh, dilip kumar)
Kala Patthar (amitabh, rakhi)
Masoom - directed by Shekhar Kapoor


2. Name one movie which you recommend as a "must see".
Mughal-E-Azam
(I watch it to watch the hardwork behind the making of the movie)


3. One and only one movie that you have seen many times.
Gandhi


4. Which movie comes to your mind when i say funniest?
Jhoothi


5. Which movie made you really emotional?
Shakti


6. Which movie series was as interesting as the first part?
The Munnabhai Series.

7. Which movie didn't, according to you, live up to your expectations?
Swades


8. Which movie surprised you?
I am legend


Actionnnnnnnnnn....
Lets watch movie
:)

Sneha Shrivastava October 4, 2008 at 10:13 AM  

Thanks dear.
I will do it for sure, But now a days my college assignments are driving me nuts.:(
keep writing.

zirelda October 4, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

This will be fun too. :)

Thank you again. :) :) :)

Anwesa October 4, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

i too njoyed golmaal(amol palekar wala).

Me October 8, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

These two movies are a saviour on a bad day, Arv :)

Hey Buzz, am gud... Thanks.

Aha! Hobo...you have a versatile choice.

Sure Sneha...take ur time..all the best with assignments.

I hope so Z...am eager to knw what all do you list as ur fav movies.. :)

Yaa Anwesa..I simply love golmaal...I can watch it umpteen times.

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital