A Little Bit of Walk,Talk,Wishes and Some Lazying Around

For those of you who actually missed me on the blog...there are times when you just dont feel like blogging and there are days when you dont get time for the same.I have been reading all your blogs and commenting actively all this while and trust me! I loved reading them a lot.
This week has been a struggle wherein I started with my morning walks again...getting up at 5 was a pain on Day1 and I was shocked when I realised I could not even complete more than 2 rounds of the ground....I used to do around 5,few months back...before typhoid...Typhoid has left me a lot weaker and my stamina keeps shocking me day by day... I improved by Day3 and increased by a round... Yoga and aerobics is as usual fun for me but I cant do the Surya Aaasan part now...It is too energy-consuming. But yeah! Exercise gives me a high and I feel more energetic and positive whole day long.
As always my new life was not for long...caught up with some stomach infection and cannot exercise for almost 3-4 days due to aches and all...but am gonna be back...
The joy of listening to MY kind of music on my Ipod and walking amidst the greens with the cool breeze feeling my face....I love it :) The best time of the day is when I go for my morning walks...I am one person who does not like to walk with company...There was this Auntiji who used to accompany me for my walks (evening) but I could not manage with the constant conversation and chat...as it does not give me the kind of space and peace I look for.
So finally I decide to go for morning walks also, but then someone else joined me for them and it was again more of chat and less of personal peace... and I believe, if you talk while walking then it tires you earlier than usual...
There is nothing like enjoying nature in peace... :)
I hope to get back to exercising soon...Meanwhile my manager did not agree to let me work the way I wanted to so I approached HIS manager and we got to discuss a lot...I truly wish that I am included for this exciting assignment... Problem is...I WANT to work and my manager does not want me to... At times, it sucks!! but then, let me see if his manager sticks to his word and let me work for this challenging stuff...am really luking forward to it...keeping my fingers crossed...
The whole week went by in office work and then I spent the weekend with the 'Clean the scene' drive. I cleared up my wardrobe of all the Summer-wear and replaced it with warm clothes. Arranged all the papers,books and documents. I re-arranged my room furniture and got myself a new table for my television set...Later in the day, I rearranged the furnishing-stuff cupboard and then me and Sunny went to pick mom up from her get-together...
It took us a while to reach the venue and we paid the price when Mom asked us to drive her to the jewellery shop...ah! it was a long wait outside... for me and Sunny... while Mom and her best friend shopped for jewellery and clothes for KARVA-CHAUTH (For those of you who donno what this festival means, on this day a woman fasts the whole day (without food and water) for her husband's long life and only eats once the moon is up at nite).
Saturday came and went by...and Sunday I spent on the bed...the painkillers made me sleep the whole day and I got up to find myself hungry and without food as everyone had gone to my bua's house... :(
Guess wat! I slept again and woke up only when Mom fixed me something to eat... I had plans to rehearse my trainings and get acquainted with the virtual tool...but as always my plans went haywire...
Here I am typing this post...with stomach ache haunting me again...I wonder I get well by tomorrow so I wud rehearse my class...I wanna be the best day after, so atleast I do get to see some positive feedback on my first ever class. Wish me luck people. :)
Overall, the week has been rocking yet lazy... The best part is that Sunny surprised us when he came back home after almost 3 months without informing us.He brought me lots of books...House Music...and hey..hey...I got my new Ipod earphones finally... that too original ones (if you remember Happy Singh chewed on them)... and yeah he has brought a lot of happiness to the house too :)
It has been a beautiful week with lots of wishes flowing by...I want this...I want that...and blah blah in the air...

12 comments:

Arv October 13, 2008 at 4:58 AM  

Hi Harshita...

thats one tough week...

you need more rest and time... take care and write when you can...

Have a good Monday... cheers...

Anonymous,  October 13, 2008 at 6:20 AM  

hey harshita, good morning. this is a happy happy read. Ipod earplugs u got the original ones?

and are you taking class ? mean training ? good luck with it buddy!!

and yes u d achieve ur earlier levels of fitness, stamina and health n for tht u just got to do wot u r doin with best of sincerity!!

have a good monday and keep rockin!!

Anonymous,  October 13, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

Get well soon..
:)
dilli ki sardi...too good
And punjab ki...gulabi sardi excellent !!!
I miss sardi in mumbai...
:(

Skeeter October 13, 2008 at 12:08 PM  

Hi Harshita!

That's an interesting festival. I've never heard of anything like it before.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Best wishes,

Skeeter

Anwesa October 13, 2008 at 6:48 PM  

hi!hope 2 c u fit as a fiddle soon.
meanwhile luvd ur account of the week.happy excercising n keep smiling!

peter October 13, 2008 at 8:16 PM  

yeah u have been commenting on my blog i knw ..but i missed on a few of urs ..coz i din feel like blogging since a week !!

now typhoid is srsly smthng tht hurts ..i have seen my brother suffering from it !!

nice that u r back on track ..!

Nidz October 14, 2008 at 12:47 AM  

hmph!! whn wil i learn to wake up early and get some fresh air?? :(
stomach infection??? gal u always in trouble. i think spend some time meditating.. also ask god why so many in queue for u!!! :( :( plsss take care. wil pray that u recover soon
m waiting for the new book shelf jo mere room main lagne wala hai. i already got a new Almira and floor carpeted. also want a bulletin board to stick my pics with thumbnails :) i i wish i cud keep a small aquarium in my room :)
this weekend all i did was play game. RD got me "The sims" and i'm so addicted to it!!! It worked life coffee for me cuz i could nt sleep till 3 in the mrning.

Nidz October 14, 2008 at 12:49 AM  

(((((((((((Biggg Hug))))))))))))

Aevi October 14, 2008 at 5:15 AM  

wishlists are awesome isnt it... i love them so much :D

zirelda October 14, 2008 at 7:48 AM  

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well and hope that you get back soon.

Thanks for the information on amethyst. I have one that I have worn for years around my neck. I feel like I am connected to it.

I always enjoy reading your words and have no problem waiting.

Feel better soon and good luck with your trainings!

Sneha Shrivastava October 15, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

Love the way you write. It seems that we are talking to each other face to face.
How is your training going on ?
I am sure you will be soon able to adjust to your new schedule.
How are you feeling now ?
keep smiling
Love
Sneha

Me October 15, 2008 at 1:01 PM  

Hi Arv,
Yeah itz a bit tuff...as the surprises are unfolding one by one.

Hey Buzz...
Guds Maarnings!! Yeah I got the originals from the iStore. I am taking a Virtual Class for Senior Executives from various IT Orgn to train them on the latest products for DWH. Thanks, I hope to be back to being me... U have a beautiful day...

Hobo...Dilli ki sardi toh best hain....kya kahein :)

Hi Skeeter,
I know it is pretty weird yet interesting...as a kid I used to wonder why does my mom stay thirsty and hungry whole day...now when I have grown up, I understand itz a part of our culture and I simply love when I witness my mom's love for dad :) Thanks, I am getting to feel a bit better now. Have a gr8 day!

Hey Anwesa
Thanks...me a big fan of ur blog. :)

Peter..wassup? no matter if you missed on few...u r back and u rock on ur blog :)

Niddzzi,
Trust me it gets easy after a few days to get up early.
I am tired of asking God...He kinda loves to do it to me and I love him :) Thanks for praying for me...thats so kind of you.
Wow! Congrats for all the new stuff u've got.
Aha! RD and Games...great gal! Thanks for the hug..need it badly...a big one to you too :)

Hey Aevi...I have a loooooooong list.

Hi Z, I am trying to get back to being the energetic me... Oh! if it suits you its gr8! coz these stones have some star or birth-related thingie... Thanks for reading up and telling me am gud... ;) And yeah! ur good luck wish is working for me.

Hey Sneha, the PYT .... Thanks no-onez as gud as you with poems gal! My trng is going good so far...I am getting used to morons ;) I am getting to feel better...thanks...love ya too!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital