An Award, A New Blog and The Rockstars I met :)

What a week it has been! Full of pleasant surprises and some not-so-pleasant ones :) I love it all thru.

To start with, Buzz awarded me the "Spirited and Unmukt Blogger award" here and I need not mention how thrilled I am about it :) I am so thankful to him and yeah! ofcourse am excited abt it...After, all the broken dreams and stuff, he gave me a reason to rejoice and smile about. Thanks Buzz.

If this was not enuff he had another surprise for me , when he invited me to be a part of the ROCKSTARS gang and well, I got a huge and warm welcome there too- Welcome Toast for Harshita and Mads. I posted my first at the blog : KAANFUSION.

For all my blogger frenz, I would say,"This new blog-ROCK STAR'S LOUNGE really rocks to the utmost...Not coz am also one of the buddies in the gang....itz only coz it really does rock with an amazing group of people posting there about life,love,fun,humor and almost everything that makes life worth living....

I recommend this to everyone who loves posts full of life and thoughts :)

The fun part is YOU CAN ALSO JOIN US and how?? Well, just mail the gang at rocksters.lounge@gmail.com and be a rock star...

LOL...I sound like one of those PR agents...may be, but I really wud want to have a place where all of us could say what we wanted to say...a place where we wud laugh,cry and share it all :)

ITZ GONNA BE A FUN RIDE!!

3 comments:

Sneha Shrivastava October 20, 2008 at 11:37 AM  

Congratulations !!!
keep smiling
Love
Sneha

Arv October 20, 2008 at 6:08 PM  

Congrats mate... will check it out soon :)

Anonymous,  October 20, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

Hey Harshita, many thanks for the praise :)

You rock buddy!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital