TAG - My Desktop Story :)

Tag time!!
I saw I have a backlog of two tags... First one is from Nidhi...Thaaaaaaankooo Niddzzi!! I am no going to hold back on today's bad mood thingies...So, Herez My Desktop Story and my first tag.
My desktop carries wallpapers of Pacific Ocean or Beaches. Reason, I love beaches and oceans in particular. The thrill I enjoyed while sailing in Pacific Ocean for 6 hrs is unbeatable. :)
One luk at my desktop every friday and you wud know I actually work all thru the week coz there wud be many downloads, new documents and ofcourse POST-IT. I am pretty forgetful when it comes to the time am multi-tasking, so I make sure that everything from grocery shopping,gas bills to my timesheets and important meetings are there in Post-it with alarms. At the end of every week I clean up my desktop of all the icons and docs that I don't need. So itz always an Organized Friday for me :) and my desktop story hold no secrets behind it except that I am all game of sea adventure ;)
Else there are so many icons for various tools and IT security Apps.
I pass on the desktop story tag to few people I think wud have something interesting to share : Zirelda, Buzzzzzz and Skeeter. :)

6 comments:

Arv October 4, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

kewl pics gal... take care... cheers...

Anonymous,  October 4, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Welcome to mumbai...
Juhu/Worli/Marine Drive...all having nice beaches
e.mail
:)

Sneha Shrivastava October 4, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Your desktop pic is treat for my eyes.
Have Nice day.:)

zirelda October 4, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Thank you Harshita. I was looking for a post today. :)

Nidz October 5, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

aww u finally made it. m glad!!

Me October 8, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Thanks Arv.

Hey! hobo..will plan a trip to mumbai soon.

Thanks Sneha :)

Hey Z,I loved ur post on this tag.

Niddzzi, I had to do it...after all u r the one who tagged me :)

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital