Bloody Morning

Fine. I am not a strong gal... I accept it. I woke up to the sound of gunshots today... and a distant voice talking about terrorists and people being killed... Before I could realise what it was, my feet directed me to the room where the news channel was ON. I rubbed my eyes so many times to believe what I read on the screen. 81 Dead,265 injured. Biggest Terror Attack in India. Mumbai Burning....Taj Heritage torn. OMG, for a second I felt I would collapse and fall down on the ground. I started crying for no reason. May be hormones or the sensitive side of me, I just could not imagine THIS happening to MY people, MY country...but yeah! I can't even imagine any other part of the world to undergo what we have been going thru since last nite. Foolish me! I did not bother to watch TV last nite so the morning news were such a shock for me. I will not say much, just that... I am tired of being woken up like that....Shit!! Sometimes I feel, I could just go there and kill those guys... I so very want to work towards this. Its Okay! You can call me an extremist... Call me that. I have had enuff of the bloodshed. Enuff is enuff. We lost our best officers, innocent people,small kids and to top it all the peace of our mind coz of these bunch of morons...who want to rule the world with guns and grenades... Damn you guys!! Are you guys gonna live forever?? Your greed will lead you to hell. I am not a muslim but I have frenz who are and they tell me sacred QURAN does not talk about killing people....It does not. No one wants this blood-shed... Guys! you are sick in mind... I feel so helpless and weak right now... Shit! and people told me "YOU ARE STRONG"... WTF... I feel so inhuman looking at those pictures and waiting for people to be killed.... I have always been the one for PEACE but today THEY have broken all boundaries of my tolerance and I also go in with the EXTREMISTS...who believe in tit for tat. Hang them... Abuse them...do watever... But Please Stop this... I am not strong enuff to see this... One day it would be me...but as they say about Punjabis in battle-field... When I die, I will take a few alongwith me for sure... Wish I could really do something abt it... I am pissed with myself... I am sitting here in the comfort of my home...typing this....and cursing and cribbing... Can't write more.... I pray for the families and people who have died and the people who are still caught in there... And you Mother-fuckers...you call urself Jehadis... You will burn in hell, devils...!!

38 comments:

Anil Sawan November 27, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

I agree with Diana...but I am an optimist and I do believe that there will for sure be someone who'll put country at a higher priority than the party.

yesterday you wrote these words in my blog. I seriously wish your words come true. 87 people dead and counting.. let their souls rest in peace.. let their souls spark Indian minds.. let us crush this morons.. lets just wipe out terrorism..

Priya Joyce November 27, 2008 at 9:46 AM  

I don't have words to express what I am feeling..re

pata nahi inn sab ka anth kab hoga..

I hate this...

lets just pray for the people who are still in those hotels...ahh!!

abhishek November 27, 2008 at 10:46 AM  

i'm feeling sad and angry at the same moment...i don't know who's to blame...the terrorists or the administration...or just us. how the fuck are they doing such coordinated attacks right in the middle of the city.

http://gshanky.wordpress.com November 27, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

you are not extremist one of my fellow lady colleague's suggestion "Go catch & kill these guys in Public with Live coverage, so that their bhai bandhu will think millions times before repeating the same" I don't know why & what the hell our central govt is waiting for to attack the terrorist camps at Pakistan & Bangladesh's border?

Skeeter November 27, 2008 at 10:55 AM  

Hi Harshita!

I am so sorry that such horrible violence has happened. This mind set that says it is alright to kill and injure people for the sake of religion is so inhuman and wicked.

Am glad that your family and you are safe from such madness.

peter November 27, 2008 at 5:40 PM  

lets pray for those who are dead ..!!

may their souls rest in peace
Amen !

Anwesa November 27, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

the innocent victims' blood,tear n trepidation will one day create a rancour for the terror-spreaders.
i'm totally speechless at dese kinda incidents.

Anonymous,  November 27, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Loss of words.....Perhaps all i gotta say is we shud not bow to this Pakistani nationals and cut their balls and sell in middle-east....

in short just eliminate them brutally n in cold blood...let their fuckin family know what it takes to loose a dear one.....

this is too low key a reaction...dunno but loss of words......

Anonymous,  November 27, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Loss of words.....Perhaps all i gotta say is we shud not bow to this Pakistani nationals and cut their balls and sell in middle-east....

in short just eliminate them brutally n in cold blood...let their fuckin family know what it takes to loose a dear one.....

this is too low key a reaction...dunno but loss of words......

zirelda November 27, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

I don't even know what to say, except that this has gone on far too long.

And I don't even understand why it's happening.

I just wish it would all stop.

Anonymous,  November 27, 2008 at 8:38 PM  

y the heck in d wrld Indian urban Cities r getin' targtd n yet continue 2 bombard 1 aftr d othr.

Phoenix November 27, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

i wonder why the hell there is a government that boasts of being a govt by the people for the people and of the people when they cant do a thing to stop such incidents...

how is it possible that terrorists enter india through the gateway of india without coming in contact with the patrolling party... damn them all!!!

Nidz November 27, 2008 at 9:34 PM  

Amen.. i pray this things stop soon.. and they get sense tht they killing no one but their own brothers and sisters...

Unknown November 27, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

I only hope God gives strength and courage to the victims' family n kins.

~ Harsha

MysLykeMeeh November 28, 2008 at 1:42 AM  

Very bad! it was all over here too! It was all on the distiguished newspapers here in Canada!-FrontPage! It was really devastating and alarming, shocking and very very bad!

I understand ur frustration! I was reading and commenting all the blogs regarding this attack. All were the same: hatred, vengeance, justice, rage, and something must be done with those terrorist!

Are there any choices to bring the life of innocents sufferers? People who loss their lives? What choices are there? Only emotions, feelings of loss, anger, frustrations and the thoughts of vengeance.

Take care!

Anonymous,  November 28, 2008 at 3:09 PM  

Praying for peace.
Stop Violence.

Sameera Ansari November 28, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

Let's just join hands and pray.As for the so-called Jehadis,they will face their doom one day or the other.

Anonymous,  November 29, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

And as some ppl down in last comment suggest its time to join hands and pray, its not the time to do that...we gotta kill those ppl who are radical and kill ppl on name of a religion....we need to fight the menace and weed it out completely.....
And they aint jihadis, they r goddamn bloody terrorists....radical fundamentalists terrorists...Gotta be killed very brutally so that they dont eye us or our country again.....

And let those ppl speak up their mind on the situation India suffers who feel a lot about other parts of world sufferings but India....

let them voice their opinions....are they sensitive enuf to understand or just some fake posts make them go high.....

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

@Sawan
I so very want all my words to be true. Thanks for reminding me. I am back to being me coz of them.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

@Priya
My prayers are always with the people who suffered.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

@Arv,Sneha
There will be a brighter tomorrow.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

@Abhishek
Well they are some trained minds working together.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

@Gaurav
I donno if itz that easy to attack a nuclear power. Are WE ready for war?

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:43 PM  

@Skeeter
Thats true. I just hope there is no repitition of the same ever.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

@Peter
My prayers are with them. You are a kind soul.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:45 PM  

@Anwesa
Me too... Numb and Sad.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:46 PM  

@Sameer
I will wait for what the govt does.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

@Zirelda
Me too wish the same.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

@Y Rohan
Wish we knew the answer.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

@Phoenix
You are so right.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

@Nidhi
I am not their sister anymore Niddzzi aur tu bhi nahi...samjhi!!

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:51 PM  

@Sreeharsha
Me praying for it...yes.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:52 PM  

@Mys Lyke Meeh
This is so damn frustrating.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

@Sameera
Yes, all we can do right now is to stand together and pray. My prayers go for all the people.
They WILL face it sooner, I hope.

Me November 30, 2008 at 2:53 PM  

@Sam
Is this a comment on the post or a personal attack on someone??
I think we should respect everyonez opinion on the same. Shud not we? Chill Maar...Le Dakaar!!

Post a Comment

  © NOME DO SEU BLOG

Design by Emporium Digital